List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless - Page 9 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products

Wholesale Blank Garments Category Sponsor
Discuss the wholesale blanks industry: Factory direct, custom labels. You can also use this forum to locate a wide variety of wholesale products including t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs and other imprintable products.

List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

Like Tree8Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 28th, 2015 Feb 28, 2015 10:23:17 AM -   #121 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Joe
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,269 Posts

Default Re: List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSrod
So all the website links Rodney posted are legit ?
Legit meaning still available? This post is 7 years old. Click on his links and see.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 28th, 2015 Feb 28, 2015 6:25:33 PM -   #122 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Steven
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

Quote:
Originally Posted by splathead
Legit meaning still available? This post is 7 years old. Click on his links and see.
Ok thank you. Where on the forum can I find information about purchasing shirts in bulk and without having a license to sell shirts because I just want to make some sample tees at first.

Steven R.

Old February 28th, 2015 Feb 28, 2015 10:30:00 PM -   #123 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSrod
Where on the forum can I find information about purchasing shirts in bulk and without having a license to sell shirts

You can find them here: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/find-wh...ts/t37991.html

The Following User Says Thank You to splathead For This Useful Post:
KidSrod (March 1st, 2015)

Old October 1st, 2016 Oct 1, 2016 7:35:49 AM -   #124 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

We posted this elsewhere but this might have been the better place. We are working on gallery of the most decorated apparel items, with close up photos of the tags listed with each tag type (tearaway, sewn-in, and tagless).

Hopefully it makes it easier to find the tag type if you're interested in a particular item. You can also search by brand within the listing.

You can find it here:
https://www.wayclothes.com/apparel-tag-lookup

If there is an item not listed that you want to see, just let us know!

Old October 1st, 2016 Oct 1, 2016 6:17:45 PM -   #125 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Jason

Gildan G500 is a tear away tag

Old January 24th, 2017 Jan 24, 2017 1:13:38 PM -   #126 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hi,
The cost of the wholesale tees with royal apparel are in the $15-$20 dollar mark which is quite expansive. I am quite naive in thinking then, if I want to buy in bulk, say 50 pieces, then I would need to pay around these prices ?
I had assumed the cost of wholesale blank tees would be around the 5-10 dollar mark ?
Am I wrong in thinking this?
thanks
Sue

Old January 25th, 2017 Jan 25, 2017 12:48:26 PM -   #127 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeonthego
Hi,
The cost of the wholesale tees with royal apparel are in the $15-$20 dollar mark which is quite expansive. I am quite naive in thinking then, if I want to buy in bulk, say 50 pieces, then I would need to pay around these prices ?
I had assumed the cost of wholesale blank tees would be around the 5-10 dollar mark ?
Am I wrong in thinking this?
thanks
Sue
Where are you seeing wholesale Royals for $15?

Old January 26th, 2017 Jan 26, 2017 1:03:11 PM -   #128 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hi
I have not seen this pricing but I had assumed this would be the cost for wholesale good tees ? I was looking for slub jersey material.What sort of mark up would you put if a tee already cost $15?
thanks

Old January 27th, 2017 Jan 27, 2017 5:45:30 AM -   #129 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeonthego
I have not seen this pricing but I had assumed this would be the cost for wholesale good tees ?
Depending on the model, Royal tees aren't even $15 at retail Tees - Men

Quote:
I was looking for slub jersey material.What sort of mark up would you put if a tee already cost $15?
thanks
Depends on your decorating method and cost. But doubling your total cost to produce the garment is a normal retail price. So for example if the shirt costs you $15 and your printing costs $5, then retail for $40.

Old June 14th, 2017 Jun 14, 2017 3:00:20 PM -   #130 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: saeed

Hello, does anybody know of a company that ships blank t shirts, hoodies, sweaters etc. to Europe? I am currently trying to build my own brand but most companies I reach out to for blanks tell me they do not ship to Europe.

Thanks for any response,

Saeed

Old June 14th, 2017 Jun 14, 2017 10:00:57 PM -   #131 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeed34
Hello, does anybody know of a company that ships blank t shirts, hoodies, sweaters etc. to Europe? I am currently trying to build my own brand but most companies I reach out to for blanks tell me they do not ship to Europe.
Just like the U.S., Europe also has wholesalers. Browse the European section of the forum for wholesalers: Europe - T-Shirt Forums

All the popular brands here are also there.

The Following User Says Thank You to splathead For This Useful Post:
saeed34 (June 15th, 2017)

This is a discussion about List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless that was posted in the Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in