List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products

Wholesale Blank Garments Category Sponsor
Discuss the wholesale blanks industry: Factory direct, custom labels. You can also use this forum to locate a wide variety of wholesale products including t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs and other imprintable products.

List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

Like Tree8Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 17th, 2008 Sep 17, 2008 12:19:55 PM -   #46 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

I checked out "Tagless Threads" on this web-site, and they look very good. Does anybody know anything about them..?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 18th, 2008 Sep 18, 2008 5:28:51 AM -   #47 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

is there any tear away tags for childrens?

i.e. Does anyone know if Monag do tear away tags?

Old October 2nd, 2008 Oct 2, 2008 8:49:12 AM -   #48 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Kortni

The Anvil 779 has a tearaway label as well. Its a 5oz, so its a lighter garmenet, but it works. Its the only one we offer to our customers.

Old October 4th, 2008 Oct 4, 2008 7:28:35 PM -   #49 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Connie

How do you re-tag T-shirts...

Old October 5th, 2008 Oct 5, 2008 9:02:11 AM -   #50 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Paul
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Screen print your label on the inside back of the t-shirt. You can either make a small screen or buy one. I think performance screen sells real small screens and squeegies. Something like two inches. I can't remember if it was performance screen or logo screen supplies.

Old October 5th, 2008 Oct 5, 2008 9:29:30 AM -   #51 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Connie

Quote:
Originally Posted by selanac
Screen print your label on the inside back of the t-shirt. You can either make a small screen or buy one. I think performance screen sells real small screens and squeegies. Something like two inches. I can't remember if it was performance screen or logo screen supplies.
Thank You for the info, can this be done on Sweatshirts also or will the inside texture not hold a label.

Old October 5th, 2008 Oct 5, 2008 9:40:59 PM -   #52 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Paul
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Connie, I don't think it will come out very well. Try screen printing or embroider the label on the outside bottom of the sweatshirt, t-shirt etc. I don't mean on the ribbed section, but just toward the bottom and maybe move it to the right or left side. I've seen many jersies like that.

Old October 15th, 2008 Oct 15, 2008 6:12:14 PM -   #53 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
Thanks, do you know which 3 styles of Royal are tear away?
-RA15051 burnout tee
-RA16051 pima tee
-RA12051 stripe tee

sorry for ultra-late reply, I just saw it.

Old October 21st, 2008 Oct 21, 2008 7:26:48 PM -   #54 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

hey there cats and dogs, Im looking for a brand of t shirt that is light weight and something simillar to the material american apparel uses. even a bit more stretchy. nothing with the tag printed on the inside. only tear away tags for re tagging. thanks alot for your help and its much appretiated.

Old October 26th, 2008 Oct 26, 2008 6:11:30 PM -   #55 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

I too am looking for tagless / tear-away blanks, but wish to use only sustainable fabrics. Anyone know of any options for Men & Women besides Continental & Article 1? Thanks

Old October 28th, 2008 Oct 28, 2008 12:38:41 PM -   #56 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Johnny

I am also wonderingwhat others want to know, does American apparel or a different brand that has the same or similar quality of shirt use tagless or tear aways available?

Old October 28th, 2008 Oct 28, 2008 3:03:21 PM -   #57 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirtnewb
I am also wonderingwhat others want to know, does American apparel or a different brand that has the same or similar quality of shirt use tagless or tear aways available?
Alstyle 5301 is similar to American Apparel 2001 and has tagless labels.

Old October 28th, 2008 Oct 28, 2008 3:03:34 PM -   #58 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paps
hey there cats and dogs, Im looking for a brand of t shirt that is light weight and something simillar to the material american apparel uses. even a bit more stretchy. nothing with the tag printed on the inside. only tear away tags for re tagging. thanks alot for your help and its much appretiated.
Try BareApparel.com

Old December 15th, 2008 Dec 15, 2008 10:57:05 AM -   #59 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

Does these tearaway t-shirts still contain some form of size label to distinguish the sizing? Also the Alstyle t-shirt have the RN number registered on the tearaway label.

Old December 15th, 2008 Dec 15, 2008 6:58:41 PM -   #60 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

Thanks for this!

This is a discussion about List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless that was posted in the Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in