Looking for American Apparel or Alstyle Wholesale - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products

Wholesale Blank Garments Category Sponsor
Discuss the wholesale blanks industry: Factory direct, custom labels. You can also use this forum to locate a wide variety of wholesale products including t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs and other imprintable products.

Looking for American Apparel or Alstyle Wholesale

Like Tree2Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 28th, 2006 Jul 28, 2006 5:48:57 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for American Apparel or Alstyle Wholesale

I was really hoping that someone could help me with this. I kind of am having a problem finding AA shirts wholesale and AAA shirts. I'm looking to buy 50 shirts total in various sizes, probably of 4 different colors. I can't find a decent site that sells American Apparel at wholesale prices (looking for 6.14 or lower) that have all of the colors that they make. Also, I can't find anywhere that sells Alstyle t-shirts in the gaziani or platinum lineup. I want those because theyre ring-spun cotton and have a slim fit like AA. I really don't know where else to search, and i've tried to create an account on AAA's website but you need some kind of customer code? i dunno. please help!!! thanks!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 28th, 2006 Jul 28, 2006 5:52:34 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: Looking for American Apparel or Alstyle Wholesale

The best pricing will come from the American Apparel / Alstyle websites directly.

To get the best pricing with AmericanApparel.net you will have to buy a dozen per size/per color to get case pricing.

See this thread about alstyle: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthr...hlight=alstyle

Old July 28th, 2006 Jul 28, 2006 6:01:34 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Thing is, 12 of one size isn't what i'm looking for. I've found 1 site that sells AA shirts for 6.14, u just add how many u want if each color and size. Problem is, they don't have the colors i want. Another one i found sells AA shirts for 5.58 but there seems to only be 2 shirts in stock and i dont want those colors either.

Old July 28th, 2006 Jul 28, 2006 6:16:51 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Thing is, 12 of one size isn't what i'm looking for
Have you tried getting pricing from AmericanApparel.net? As I said, they will give you the best price directly. Check with them to see what the lowest price is (could be lower than 6.14 on the piece price depending on the style).

But that's just the way that AmericanApparel pricing is setup for everyone (to give better pricing by the dozen).

Old July 28th, 2006 Jul 28, 2006 8:46:58 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Chris

Individual shirts are $5.90 direct from AA. And they have them in all colors.

Old July 28th, 2006 Jul 28, 2006 8:49:34 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Chris

And signing up with Alstyle is easy. If they ask for a Tax ID, you can put in your social security # if you don't have one.

Old July 31st, 2006 Jul 31, 2006 1:39:07 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

So let me get something straight real quick. If i call up AA, they will let me individually buy whatever quantity and colors of shirts i want for 5.90?

Old July 31st, 2006 Jul 31, 2006 1:43:23 PM -   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
So let me get something straight real quick. If i call up AA, they will let me individually buy whatever quantity and colors of shirts i want for 5.90?
Yes, I think that is the single/piece price. You might need a reseller's permit though to get the wholesale pricing. Give it a try and let us know how it works out

Old July 31st, 2006 Jul 31, 2006 2:25:27 PM -   #9 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
How do they judge if they want to approve of you or not? Would it help if i had those numbers?
It would help to have a resale permit, that helps to let them (and other blank t-shirt wholesalers) know that they are dealing with a wholesale business customer (store/screen printer/heat press printer/etc) and not the "end user" looking for a deal on the "retail" price.

Old June 4th, 2008 Jun 4, 2008 1:24:26 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Is $1.00 a good price for a AAA kids white shirt. In the process of getting my reseller permit but dont have it yet.

Old January 11th, 2010 Jan 11, 2010 10:24:52 AM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Garrett
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

tsf has the best pricing on alstyle. I use it for my new line clothing line. Alstyles site gets you stuck ordering case pricing and it isn't even as low as tsf on the ringspun fitted girls and guys tee. Plus tsf has no minimum.

Now as far as American Apparel, its a little expensive with American Apparel.net siince they charge shipping.

Give tscapparel.com a try. They [have good pricing] and you get free shipping over 250 dollars worth.

Not bad at all

Last edited by Rodney; January 11th, 2010 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: removed specific pricing for wholesale customers only - see: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/wholesale-t-shirts/t93770.html

Old January 11th, 2010 Jan 11, 2010 2:39:36 PM -   #12 (permalink)
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryz0n
I was really hoping that someone could help me with this. I kind of am having a problem finding AA shirts wholesale and AAA shirts. I'm looking to buy 50 shirts total in various sizes, probably of 4 different colors. I can't find a decent site that sells American Apparel at wholesale prices (looking for 6.14 or lower) that have all of the colors that they make. Also, I can't find anywhere that sells Alstyle t-shirts in the gaziani or platinum lineup. I want those because theyre ring-spun cotton and have a slim fit like AA. I really don't know where else to search, and i've tried to create an account on AAA's website but you need some kind of customer code? i dunno. please help!!! thanks!!!

CHECK THIS WEBSITE OUT
NO MINIMUMS NO FORMS TO FILL OUT NO BS.
I ORDER MY AA LADIES SHIRTS FROM THEM.THEY MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE STYLES OR COLORS THAT THE AA WEBSITE HAS BUT I ONLY CARRY A FEW COLORS SO IT WORKS OUT OK FOR ME.
Wholesale Denim, Apparel Blanks, Denim Shirt, Vest, Hanes T-Shirts & Golf Shirt

Old January 12th, 2010 Jan 12, 2010 7:57:33 PM -   #13 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rick
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandPrints
tsf has the best pricing on alstyle.
Did you mean TSC? Also, this thread is four years old.

Old January 12th, 2010 Jan 12, 2010 9:51:32 PM -   #14 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Daniel

Alstyle does not require a resale # to open an account, although if you do not have one you will be charged sales tax. Currently we are not charging $10 fee on $100 minimum order as stated in link to previous post.

The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel Alstyle For This Useful Post:
Rodney (January 13th, 2010)
Old November 10th, 2010 Nov 10, 2010 5:59:57 AM -   #15 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alstyle
Alstyle does not require a resale # to open an account, although if you do not have one you will be charged sales tax. Currently we are not charging $10 fee on $100 minimum order as stated in link to previous post.
Ok Daniel,
Thanks for that info.
Im thinking of ordering some shirts from alstyle soon. Im gonna have them delivered to my bro in the states, however Im residing overseas and I dont have a resale#, those are issued where im located, is there anyway to avoid the sale tax. Also, how to I order samples, and would the sample come with a $10 charge per item, or would this apply only to the full sample order.

Thank in advance.

This is a discussion about Looking for American Apparel or Alstyle Wholesale that was posted in the Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in