T-Shirt Online Supplier List! Please list your sources - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products

Wholesale Blank Garments Category Sponsor
Discuss the wholesale blanks industry: Factory direct, custom labels. You can also use this forum to locate a wide variety of wholesale products including t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs and other imprintable products.

T-Shirt Online Supplier List! Please list your sources

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 31st, 2006 May 31, 2006 1:39:28 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb T-Shirt Online Supplier List! Please list your sources

Hey guys I’ve been trying to find a list of suppliers of shirts however there doesn’t seem to be an offical post with a listing of one here. So I had an idea. Why not we all work together and compile a list of all the suppliers we know. My idea would work like this: let say you know of “company a” that sells regular tees and sleeveless tees. You would start the list off like this:
  • Company A – www.comapanya.com – regular tees and sleeveless tees (and list as many companies as you know of in much the same way.

Now the next person does the same but instead of just listing what he knows he takes the list from the person above and adds his sources so it would now look like:
  • Company A – www.comapanya.com – regular tees and sleeveless tees (and list as many companies as you know of in much the same way.

• Company b – www.comapanyb.com – variety of woman tees

If we get a lot of us listing then the last post in here should have a list of over 20 sources.

The Following User Says Thank You to neiq For This Useful Post:
phillipwardlaw (August 19th, 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2006 May 31, 2006 1:56:57 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Master

Default Re: Official Shirt Online Supplier List! Please list your sources

The search feature is very helpful. Doing a search for "wholesale" brings up all sorts of threads where people have discussed who they use.

I'll list the major ones that are constantly brought up on the forums. A lot of these sites have anything you'll need. Most have such a variety of shirts that it would take forever to list their specifics. Visit each site for more details on what they have. Search the forums using the words in bold to see what other people had to say about each.

Bodek and Rhodes
www.bodekandrhodes.com
Men & Women

SSActivewear
www.ssactivewear.com
Men & Women

American Apparel

www.americanapparel.net
Men & Women

Alternative Apparel
www.alternativeapparel.com
Men & Women

Rothco
www.rothco.com
Men & Women

Staton

www.statonwholesale.com
Men & Women

Last edited by TeeShirtSamurai; May 31st, 2006 at 02:02 PM..

Old May 31st, 2006 May 31, 2006 2:08:27 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Actually, since it is very easy to find t-shirt suppliers using Google, Yahoo, or even the t-shirtforums search, I would prefer not to make a "list" here.

I think it would be too tempting for companies to then register for the purposes of posting their link to this thread.

If you have a specific question or need for a supplier, feel free to ask and we'll be happy to help.

I think the list posted by Phil above is a great start for anyone A google search for blank t-shirts will bring up dozens and dozens of other suppliers.

Old May 31st, 2006 May 31, 2006 2:32:05 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Kath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
Actually, since it is very easy to find t-shirt suppliers using Google, Yahoo, or even the t-shirtforums search, I would prefer not to make a "list" here.

I think it would be too tempting for companies to then register for the purposes of posting their link to this thread.
I had never really thought about it that way, and had wondered why there wasn't a list.

I still think a list might be really useful, especially for slightly less run of the mill things - children's blanks or international shipping, being two examples that are my "bug bears".

Maybe you could have a Wiki as part of the site, and only certain people can edit it? Would be good not just for a suppliers list, but also for things like "Heat Pressing Basics", "Screenprinting Basics", "Different types of decoration methods", etc.? I don't know, just a thought...

Old May 31st, 2006 May 31, 2006 3:14:10 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
I still think a list might be really useful, especially for slightly less run of the mill things - children's blanks or international shipping
Children's blanks can be found at most wholesalers (like the ones mentioned above). The ones that offer international shipping might be an interesting niche.

Quote:
Maybe you could have a Wiki as part of the site, and only certain people can edit it? Would be good not just for a suppliers list, but also for things like "Heat Pressing Basics", "Screenprinting Basics", "Different types of decoration methods", etc.? I don't know, just a thought...
Great minds think alike. It's already in the works

Old May 31st, 2006 May 31, 2006 3:16:52 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Children's blanks can be found at most wholesalers (like the ones mentioned above). The ones that offer international shipping might be an interesting niche.
OK, I should have been more specific there. Most of the kids/infant blanks I have found are just short-sleeve t-shirts or onesies. That's it. Finding l/s t's, onesies or rompers (esp. that will ship here!) is hard. I guess what I'm saying is it seems like it's relatively easy to find suppliers for a wide range styles in adult blanks, but the children's stuff is quite limited. Does that make sense?

Quote:
Great minds think alike. It's already in the works
Yay - I'm glad not everything I post here is complete rubbish!

Old May 31st, 2006 May 31, 2006 3:48:36 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
I guess what I'm saying is it seems like it's relatively easy to find suppliers for a wide range styles in adult blanks, but the children's stuff is quite limited. Does that make sense?
Yep, makes perfect sense

Old June 2nd, 2006 Jun 2, 2006 6:40:42 PM -   #8 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

does any1 no where 2 get nona-ts or pro clubs

Old June 2nd, 2006 Jun 2, 2006 11:02:15 PM -   #9 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
does any1 no where 2 get nona-ts or pro clubs
If you do a search of the forum for proclub, you will find a lot of sources and information on urban styled blank t-shirts.

I got some proclub samples from ebay, but a quick search of google for proclub brought up their official website: http://www.proclubinc.com/

Old June 4th, 2006 Jun 4, 2006 5:26:03 PM -   #10 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

ok cool thanks i stumbled upon dis as well
but their prices r crazy i heardnona's r just as good and not that expensive

Old September 11th, 2006 Sep 11, 2006 8:58:15 PM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Hi,

I am new and came across this site because I am looking for infant and children's blanks and having a tough time. I do not want just a t-shirt. I want something that has lettucing/ruffles on the bottom or ends of the sleeves. Does anyone have a source for this yet? I also want raglands for both girls and boys and wondered if anyone can help me there as well.

Thanks!

Old January 18th, 2007 Jan 18, 2007 6:36:52 PM -   #12 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

I just saw a catalog from Kavio

Looks like some great stuff for kids/babies in there....Im guessing pretty much exactly what you were asking for!

I think S&S Activewear now carries this brand as well...but please dont quote me there!

Old January 19th, 2007 Jan 19, 2007 8:15:05 AM -   #13 (permalink)
T-Shirt Wizard

Default Re: T-Shirt Online Supplier List! Please list your sources

Monag has the lettuce edge shirts you are looking for. check their website

Old April 16th, 2007 Apr 16, 2007 7:58:58 PM -   #14 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesx
OK, I should have been more specific there. Most of the kids/infant blanks I have found are just short-sleeve t-shirts or onesies. That's it. Finding l/s t's, onesies or rompers (esp. that will ship here!) is hard. I guess what I'm saying is it seems like it's relatively easy to find suppliers for a wide range styles in adult blanks, but the children's stuff is quite limited. Does that make sense?

Yay - I'm glad not everything I post here is complete rubbish!
Try
wholesalebabyblanks.com

has quality bibs and burp clothes. white, black, camo pink etc.

Old April 16th, 2007 Apr 16, 2007 11:37:10 PM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettrae
Try
wholesalebabyblanks.com

has quality bibs and burp clothes. white, black, camo pink etc.
I've actually just stopped buying from there - I don't much like the Spencers brand of t-shirts.

This is a discussion about T-Shirt Online Supplier List! Please list your sources that was posted in the Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in