Recommend Badger sweatshirts? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products

Wholesale Blank Garments Category Sponsor
Discuss the wholesale blanks industry: Factory direct, custom labels. You can also use this forum to locate a wide variety of wholesale products including t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs and other imprintable products.

Recommend Badger sweatshirts?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 9th, 2010 Sep 9, 2010 11:15:17 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Recommend Badger sweatshirts?

Anyone who has used Badger sweatshirts...would you recommend them? I am specificaly looking at using their 9.5 oz. 60/40 ringspun cotton/polyester 1254 Hoodie and 1253 Crewneck sweatshirts. My other alternative is a 9 oz. 50/50 Port & Company sweatshirt (PC90 & PC90H). My choices are somewhat limited because I need a brand with both a hoodie and a crewneck and I need them in Purple. Any comments on your experiences with either would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 9th, 2010 Sep 9, 2010 11:50:02 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Ronnie
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Default Re: Recommend Badger sweatshirts?

Badger is considerably higher priced than Port&Co. But the Badger stuff is really nice....especially their sweatshirts. If price is no issue...go Badger.

The Following User Says Thank You to Screenanator For This Useful Post:
jaycen29 (September 10th, 2010)
Old September 10th, 2010 Sep 10, 2010 3:34:08 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thanks a lot Screenanator. Have you ever used the style from Badger that I am considering? If you have can you tell me since it is 60% ringspun cotton can I expect it to be considerably softer than a normal sweatshirt? I don't mind paying a little more if it is a much higher quality, I just want to be sure that the added cost is justifiable.

Last edited by jaycen29; September 10th, 2010 at 03:39 AM..

Old September 10th, 2010 Sep 10, 2010 4:53:42 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

My printer uses them extensively - the poly versions that are real light for softball teams - wick-away styles are very nice - can't speak to the sweatshirts though.

The Following User Says Thank You to airborneranger For This Useful Post:
jaycen29 (September 12th, 2010)
Old September 11th, 2010 Sep 11, 2010 1:13:24 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Ronnie
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycen29
Thanks a lot Screenanator. Have you ever used the style from Badger that I am considering? If you have can you tell me since it is 60% ringspun cotton can I expect it to be considerably softer than a normal sweatshirt? I don't mind paying a little more if it is a much higher quality, I just want to be sure that the added cost is justifiable.
They are extremely plush and basically awesome sweatshirts...they are our premium sweatshirt here in our retal store.

The Following User Says Thank You to Screenanator For This Useful Post:
jaycen29 (September 12th, 2010)
Old September 11th, 2010 Sep 11, 2010 7:37:40 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Badger is the bomb. We use them so that we can get the pants in Cardinal.

You may want to look at the product finders on the mfg web sites. They all have very good tools to find things.

Old October 27th, 2010 Oct 27, 2010 2:53:52 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Diane

Does badger carry baseball or softball pants, I'm looking for something inexpensive for kids

This is a discussion about Recommend Badger sweatshirts? that was posted in the Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in