Desperately seeking Women's Plus Size up to 4x fitted tees - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products

Wholesale Blank Garments Category Sponsor
Discuss the wholesale blanks industry: Factory direct, custom labels. You can also use this forum to locate a wide variety of wholesale products including t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs and other imprintable products.

Desperately seeking Women's Plus Size up to 4x fitted tees

Like Tree8Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 1st, 2018 May 1, 2018 5:55:18 AM -   #46 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Desperately seeking Women's Plus Size up to 4x fitted tees

Thanks you guys for this tread. I am also looking for cute plus size shirts that is true to size. I want to start my own business making custom t-shirts for plus size women like myself. If you have any advice feel free to contact me. I will check out LAT thanks for the info.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 29th, 2018 Aug 29, 2018 11:38:22 AM -   #47 (permalink)
Forum Member

I'm looking to start a new plus size women's tshirt company. I'm sick and tired of not fitting into the normal XXL that actually fit my daughters who both wear a size 12. I'll look into LAT. Any advice anyone wants to give on starting a business like this, please reach out to me. I don't want to get too in debt to see if this is going to work out or not. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Old October 17th, 2018 Oct 17, 2018 2:55:23 AM -   #48 (permalink)
Forum Member

Default Re: Desperately seeking Women's Plus Size up to 4x and 5x fitted tees

Check out sanmar. Their whole catalog goes to 4X for ladies. Alot of great styles. We are looking for up to 5XL if anyone can help with that. Not just tshirts.

Old January 31st, 2019 Jan 31, 2019 4:47:13 AM -   #49 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

I get mainly all my basics from forever 21+ and leggings and such from Charlotte russe, and everything else from here honestly. When it comes to evening/cocktail dresses, I love regagoldboutique - they have a big selection of plus size trendy clothes

Last edited by DavidBarker; January 31st, 2019 at 06:38 AM..

Old January 31st, 2019 Jan 31, 2019 11:30:52 AM -   #50 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Tom

Default Re: Desperately seeking Women's Plus Size up to 4x and 5x fitted tees

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormeblonde7
Check out sanmar. Their whole catalog goes to 4X for ladies. Alot of great styles. We are looking for up to 5XL if anyone can help with that. Not just tshirts.
x2 for sanmar. I've been using the dt5001 for years and have never had a complaint. I also use tsc apparel's Tultex 0213TC but that only goes up to 3x. Both of those are priced fairly around the gildan 2000 range.

Don't come across many brands that offer 5x (esp for wome's). I use Gildan or Jerzees for those.

Last edited by tkster95; January 31st, 2019 at 11:39 AM..

Old April 5th, 2019 Apr 5, 2019 11:39:10 AM -   #51 (permalink)
Forum Member

Walmart has a great new brand in plus sizes and i get a lot of my tees from them but... I did just get some Anvil triblend 980's that are awesome! Great warmer weather shirt with stretch and goes up to 4x.

Old April 5th, 2019 Apr 5, 2019 3:26:20 PM -   #52 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I am also looking. I sell to Biker ladies and they want a little more sexy t-shirt and even the very small customers have big boobs so they need larger sizes. Its hard to find and I am watching your post for responses.

Thank you,
Barbara

Old 2 Weeks Ago May 19, 2020 11:25:57 AM -   #53 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Iana

[QUOTE=rini;4180697]Sorry to reopen this thread, but I'm having the same problem you all are.

Anyone know if the Gildan SoftStyle shirts run true to size? We used to use Bella 6004, but they seem to think "women" means "anorexia." I mean, I'm a size 6, and I wear a large in it =P. We need ringspun cotton ones since we print DTG.

Really trying to find shirts that are, essentially, 16+ and upwards that doesn't break the bank. Seems an impossible task.[/QUOTE]
I'm exactly in the same boat and had come across Gildan's 6400L - Women's softsyle tee. Any luck with it? I too will be printing DTG and my female customer's are looking for a fitted style. B+C/Next Level are great feel, great cut but are too small and long for some of my customer's

Old 2 Weeks Ago May 20, 2020 10:10:20 AM -   #54 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by plan-it
I'm looking for the same thing, a customer of mine showed me a Champion T #21737 in a 3X that she likes, but I cannot find a wholesaler who carries it. Nice V-neck, generous cut. How can it be so very difficult to find nice ladies shirts in plus sizes, when (it seems) half the population needs these sizes? Please let me know if you find something (one I found is from Canada, Jerico.ca) ... I have applied for an account there but haven't heard back yet. They seem to have ladies shirts up to size 5X.
I buy from Jerico and the only plus sized tees they seem to have are in the clearance section. I have bought a few one offs for customers, and while they are nice, they still fit very small, and the cotton isn't as nice as the regular ring spun tees. They are a manufacturer and they do custom stuff, so maybe they would do you a run of customs? I think their minimums are pretty low.

It's very frustrating for sure. I wear an XL in rtw, but when I try wear some of the women's tees from my suppliers, I need like a 3XL sometimes.

Old 2 Weeks Ago May 20, 2020 10:22:53 AM -   #55 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa31
I'm exactly in the same boat and had come across Gildan's 6400L - Women's softsyle tee. Any luck with it? I too will be printing DTG and my female customer's are looking for a fitted style. B+C/Next Level are great feel, great cut but are too small and long for some of my customer's
The Gildan scoop neck tees (64550L) seem to fit relatively true to size. The regular soft styles are teeny.

Old 2 Weeks Ago May 20, 2020 10:34:58 AM -   #56 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Iana

Thank you for that info! I'm pretty floored that this is an issue, trying to find a line of shirts that fits every woman, in a flattering way? I don't get it??

Old 2 Weeks Ago May 20, 2020 10:51:16 AM -   #57 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa31
Thank you for that info! I'm pretty floored that this is an issue, trying to find a line of shirts that fits every woman, in a flattering way? I don't get it??

Given that the average woman in north america is like a size 14, I don't get it either...

I have offered to print on a customer's own t-shirt that she bought from a plus sized shop. It's a little scary because you have one shot to get it perfect (and maybe the fabric is different from what I normally buy), but sometimes it's the only way. I don't want to buy from a RTW shop and then just sell them - most times they will have a brand tag (usually in a printed label) that I can't really cover up or remove. I don't want to be selling an Old Navy tee with my design printed on it.

I think it's worse in Canada since we don't get the same selection as US customers. I think I may need to find someone on alibaba to manufacture them for me, so I can distribute them to all you lovely curvy women!!

-Jenn <3

This is a discussion about Desperately seeking Women's Plus Size up to 4x fitted tees that was posted in the Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in