US Screen (USSPI) has Closed - Where to get service for your T-JET - Page 9 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Fast T-Jet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Fast T-Jet DTG owners.

US Screen (USSPI) has Closed - Where to get service for your T-JET

Like Tree1Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 14th, 2009 Apr 14, 2009 2:29:40 PM -   #121 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

is a forum sponsor who has contributed over 1000 helpful posts in the forums!

You can call me: Don
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default re: US Screen (USSPI) has Closed

Quote:
Equipment Zone will be able to hande the onslaught I hope.
From what I understand a number of the old USSPIT techs are banding together to form a support/service group an don't forget the other players - Lawson, Atlas, American Screen etc. I wouldn't make it a one horse race.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 14th, 2009 Apr 14, 2009 2:49:10 PM -   #122 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Well, as I said I would, I went down there this weekend.
There are quite a few machines out in the elements.

Also, as per the sign posted in the window:

Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute 33-361 A,
the Landlord is in possession of these premises.

33-361. Violation of lease by tenant; right of landlord to reenter; summary action for recovery of premises; appeal; lien for unpaid rent; enforcement

A. When a tenant neglects or refuses to pay rent when due and in arrears for five days, or when a tenant violates any provision of the lease, the landlord or person to whom the rent is due, or the agent of the landlord or person to whom the rent is due, may reenter and take possession, or, without formal demand or reentry, commence an action for recovery of possession of the premises.

If you have personal property on these premises please contact
480.991.6841 to make arrangements to retrieve said property.

Appears to be crystal clear to me.
If you have your personal possessions in the building, I would call the number above, real soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0480-1.jpg (308.5 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0478-1.jpg (207.8 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0474-1.jpg (263.4 KB, 162 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attitudes For This Useful Post:
Peta (April 15th, 2009), Rodney (April 15th, 2009)
Old April 14th, 2009 Apr 14, 2009 3:12:52 PM -   #123 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-SWF East
From what I understand a number of the old USSPIT techs are banding together to form a support/service group an don't forget the other players - Lawson, Atlas, American Screen etc. I wouldn't make it a one horse race.
Well said, I only speak of whom I know. Don't know the rest. I was in process of retreiving a refund from US Screen for a bum machine but Harry is helping me get it going. Hopefully we can take this chisled stone wheel(tjet3) and make a Cadillac out of it...

Last edited by BOABS; April 14th, 2009 at 03:27 PM..

Old April 14th, 2009 Apr 14, 2009 5:44:53 PM -   #124 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

We have owned the t-jet2 for two years now. We have had nothing but problems with it. I don't think we have ever gotten through a whole job without issues. I'm not sure which cost more, the original purchase price or the ton of replacement parts you have to buy afterward(Print heads mostly).

Anyway, we have been trying for a week now to complete an order that we needed to use the t-jet on, but half way through, FastArtist quit recognizing our dongle. So we tried to contact customer support, like everyone else we got no answer. Finally today we got a call from one of their now FORMER tech support employees stating that US Screen HAS gone out of business. They will no longer be offering tech support, but he and a few others are starting their own tech support company. He says they will be posting a new website soon, which will list their prices for their services.

Just a little FYI, for anyone is still confused. Hope it helps.

Old April 14th, 2009 Apr 14, 2009 6:03:41 PM -   #125 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

sunnydayz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: BobbieLee
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,638 Times in 1,068 Posts

Ok I have gone ahead and started a new topic here https://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-...ng/t82041.html, for the print driver info that was being discussed, and moved it over there, so we can keep this thread about US Screen. Feel free to add info in that thread Thanks

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 7:03:20 AM -   #126 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitudes
Well, as I said I would, I went down there this weekend.
There are quite a few machines out in the elements.

Also, as per the sign posted in the window:

Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute 33-361 A,
the Landlord is in possession of these premises.

33-361. Violation of lease by tenant; right of landlord to reenter; summary action for recovery of premises; appeal; lien for unpaid rent; enforcement

A. When a tenant neglects or refuses to pay rent when due and in arrears for five days, or when a tenant violates any provision of the lease, the landlord or person to whom the rent is due, or the agent of the landlord or person to whom the rent is due, may reenter and take possession, or, without formal demand or reentry, commence an action for recovery of possession of the premises.

Appears to be crystal clear to me.
If you have your personal possessions in the building, I would call the number above, real soon.
I owned a T-jet 3 that I had sent back for routine maintenance, and It came back in worse shape than when I shipped it. It wasn't packed correctly and the box was crumpled, and because of all this the rails were bent and the bed would not move, and now I see why!!! If they stack the printiers while waiting for repair or when waiting to be shipped back, when it says right on the box do not stack, I can't imagine how it was ruined. We had a 8 month battle with US Screen to get things right, All the while without a printer to print with.

I'm not at all surprised about US Screens doors being shut.

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 11:19:18 AM -   #127 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,029 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitudes
Thanks for the first hand pictures and report. Hopefully passing along this number will help those who may have their machines still on the premises for repair.

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 11:24:58 AM -   #128 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

is a forum sponsor who has contributed over 1000 helpful posts in the forums!

You can call me: Don
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

From Google:

Phonebook results for 480-991-6841 Scott Fresener (480) 991-6841

Does this mean he evicted himself?

Last edited by Rodney; April 15th, 2009 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: cleaned up google HTML and removed address

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 12:23:19 PM -   #129 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jim

I have been peaceful as of late to see if I can get this tjet3 running right with the help of Equipment Zone but if it doesn't start to work right what would be the proper course of action if my (and others) issues are not resolved? I already filed a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General and haven't heard anything. I called Arizona's BBB and could only get the answering machine and I called Arizona Chamber of Commerce and no one answered. Is Arizona closed or do they observe some sort of siesta throughout the day or what? This is unbelieveable!

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 1:07:22 PM -   #130 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Aaron

Please keep us posted. I'm in the same situation. I'm not sure what our options are.

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 1:49:54 PM -   #131 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-SWF East
From Google:

Maybe Scott is the landlord (owns the building) and Hirsch did not pay the rent, is that possible?

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 2:42:55 PM -   #132 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
From Google:

Good call Don,
Didn't even think to look that up.
Looks like you may have uncovered some hanky-panky.
If I were you, I would call the phone number on the For Lease sign in the first few pictures, they might give you some more info.

(Or for that matter, anyone could call and say they had a machine in there for service and see how the Landlord reacts.)

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 2:42:55 PM -   #133 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

sunnydayz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: BobbieLee
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,638 Times in 1,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta
Maybe Scott is the landlord (owns the building) and Hirsch did not pay the rent, is that possible?
My thought process was more that maybe Hirsch may have bought the other 20% and that would give them full control. It was in that announcement from Hirsch, that mark daguide posted, that they (Hirsch) had the option of buying the remaining 20% of the company. This is all just speculation on my part, but it would make sense to me.

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 5:12:14 PM -   #134 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Girlzndollz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta

From Mark/DAGuide's posts (and this information is also duplicated on the net in various places) this is what it says in the first link:

Quote:
The industrial building at 1901 East 5th St. in Phoenix sold to Fresener Holdings LLC for $1.35 million,
This is also on the net:

Yahoo! Message Boards - Hirsch International (HRSH) - ask Bevy

If this link is to a valid Hirsch message board, it says this:

Quote:
(question)
Does this mean HRSH is paying rent to the people who just sold us U.S. Screen Print, a company very much in debt but still owns the building and gets HRSH to pay the rent..is this possible or am I crazy

RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS

(answer)
The Company is a party to an operating lease on its headquarters located in Tempe, Arizona (see Note 7a) with Fresener Holdings LLC . Fresener Holdings LLC is owned by the principles of U.S. Graphics Arts, Inc. The operating lease has a term of 3 years and expires on July 31, 2010.
Looks like a valid board, I am just unfamiliar with that site specifically.

So, is it possible that Fresener Holdings is the landlord on the property, hence why you will find Fresener Holdings phone number on the gated fence?

Old April 15th, 2009 Apr 15, 2009 5:28:51 PM -   #135 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Girlzndollz,

If you will read from the beginning you would see the Landlords sign in the 30th and 31st posts.
You might want to call them, that why I posted it.

This is a discussion about US Screen (USSPI) has Closed - Where to get service for your T-JET that was posted in the Fast T-Jet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in