T-jet 3 Problems - Page 5 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Fast T-Jet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Fast T-Jet DTG owners.

T-jet 3 Problems

Like Tree9Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 12:06:16 PM -   #61 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: T-jet 3 Problems

You're probably right but when the Enterprise ran into trouble it was Captain Kirk that took the heat, not the crew.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 12:06:26 PM -   #62 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorGRAFIX
It may have been good at one time but I remember being on the outside looking in and the way I remember it a lot of people got ripped off and they set their sights on Freezner for it. Some of these folks for pretty big money too.

All I ever bought off of him was an Epson 3000 and the FastRIP SW and I didn't have a problem.

That's how it seemed to me but coming from Billy I know I'm getting the other side of the coin and makes sense. Now I know who to blame. Doesn't matter anymore though, it did hurt back when I was 25 and no cash but barely recouped not too long ago but was an experience I will tell you that

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 12:13:28 PM -   #63 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Billy
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Oh yeah Kirk would have to go down with the ship no matter what happened. There would be no excuse to give to customers that could make many of them understand and I think he knew that. But just wanted to give insight on my end since I knew the guy personally and knew a lot of how the business operated.

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 5:24:28 PM -   #64 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazographics
If anyone has a tjet 3 to sell contact me. I would be interested. These machines had potential but had a bad design that caused registrations issues and boards to burn out. Basically the bed and shirt board had a total weight of about 50 pounds and all that was driven by the original Epson motor. This caused all the issues. I bought one early last year and modified it. Stripped off all the unnecessary metal and re built the shirt board and got the weight down to 8 pounds total. It printed like a champ and sold it several months later. The guy is still using it and loves it.
Yup, still working very well for me. Too bad the initial design was so flawed, I'm getting good prints. My only concern is the c-board.

I just bought a Spectra, so I'll be talking to you soon.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychobilly For This Useful Post:
DTGPRINTERPARTS (August 3rd, 2015), lazographics (August 3rd, 2015)
Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 5:29:52 PM -   #65 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Billy
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Great to hear! Talk to you soon!

This is a discussion about T-jet 3 Problems that was posted in the Fast T-Jet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in