T-jet 3 Problems - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Fast T-Jet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Fast T-Jet DTG owners.

T-jet 3 Problems

Like Tree9Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 30th, 2012 Jul 30, 2012 12:30:47 PM -   #46 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Anthony Bruce Creek
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: T-jet 3 Problems

You should call Karl Steele at steeletec.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 30th, 2012 Jul 30, 2012 5:00:37 PM -   #47 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Randy
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,024 Times in 673 Posts

were are you reading "Card Loading Error" on a Tjet3?
But yes your best Bet is Karl Steele.

Old August 1st, 2012 Aug 1, 2012 1:44:31 PM -   #48 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: belkis
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

thank you, for the information. I try calling steele but, they are on vacation. the Error message is in the epson r1800 print page.

Old August 6th, 2012 Aug 6, 2012 12:10:44 AM -   #49 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Call him when he gets back, he's the only person that I can say knows this machine well

Old August 2nd, 2015 Aug 2, 2015 3:39:46 AM -   #50 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: scutti

good Morning

My problem was the same one I bought with an importer from Brazil here , and come to over 6 years apparently trying the impossible , I tried converssar with Mr. Scott and he also told me that already passed many years and now he can not do all, I have a small business in Brazil to 25 years Scutti silk screen , and now I'm losing in court all my equipment because of this printer, has more than 25 people here in the country that also purchased or how I funded this same equipment had some businessmen who have come to have serious health problems , I need help, if anyone can give me any kind of information , I am very grateful.

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 7:51:52 AM -   #51 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: scutti

Good afternoon my friend, unfortunately I did not have the same fate tried many times to contact the US Screen Printer for 6 years and only now got an answer. And the factory was sold and it took me a lot to take an initiative.
******* I lost a lot of money and now I'm losing in court a 25-year company existence "Scutti silk sceen"

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 7:57:29 AM -   #52 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scutti
Good afternoon my friend, unfortunately I did not have the same fate tried many times to contact the US Screen Printer for 6 years and only now got an answer. And the factory was sold and it took me a lot to take an initiative.
******* I lost a lot of money and now I'm losing in court a 25-year company existence "Scutti silk sceen"
Yes they went out of business 6 years ago. Welcome to the club. I got taken for 30K, some others for more

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 9:40:49 AM -   #53 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I just read this thread. OMG. What a night mare. I remember drooling over these machine back in the day wanting one badly. I didn't think the DTG products were developed enough yet. Guess I was right thank goodness.

I remember a lot of people losing a lot of money over Freezer products. Funny how he is still around selling stuff and giving advice.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could pick his crooked a$$ up and throw him.

The Following User Says Thank You to gatorGRAFIX For This Useful Post:
DTGPRINTERPARTS (August 3rd, 2015)
Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 9:44:35 AM -   #54 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorGRAFIX
I just read this thread. OMG. What a night mare. I remember drooling over these machine back in the day wanting one badly. I didn't think the DTG products were developed enough yet. Guess I was right thank goodness.

I remember a lot of people losing a lot of money over Freezer products. Funny how he is still around selling stuff and giving advice.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could pick his crooked a$$ up and throw him.
I agree, one guy I connected with back in the day was quoted a machine and sent a wire a week before they went out but no machine sent. I have all this proof still by the way and not afraid to say anything public because I still have proof
gatorGRAFIX likes this.

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 10:32:20 AM -   #55 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Billy
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

If anyone has a tjet 3 to sell contact me. I would be interested. These machines had potential but had a bad design that caused registrations issues and boards to burn out. Basically the bed and shirt board had a total weight of about 50 pounds and all that was driven by the original Epson motor. This caused all the issues. I bought one early last year and modified it. Stripped off all the unnecessary metal and re built the shirt board and got the weight down to 8 pounds total. It printed like a champ and sold it several months later. The guy is still using it and loves it.

U.S. screen was pretty much forced to shut its doors down. For the last year they were in business they were owned by another company. This company supposedly didn't pay the rent for the last few months on the building and the last month didn't hand out pay checks to the employees so everyone was forced to leave. The company that had bought US Screen was having money issues and of course would try to save itself from that then take care of US. I used to work there so this is how I know.

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 10:41:58 AM -   #56 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazographics
If anyone has a tjet 3 to sell contact me. I would be interested. These machines had potential but had a bad design that caused registrations issues and boards to burn out. Basically the bed and shirt board had a total weight of about 50 pounds and all that was driven by the original Epson motor. This caused all the issues. I bought one early last year and modified it. Stripped off all the unnecessary metal and re built the shirt board and got the weight down to 8 pounds total. It printed like a champ and sold it several months later. The guy is still using it and loves it.

U.S. screen was pretty much forced to shut its doors down. For the last year they were in business they were owned by another company. This company supposedly didn't pay the rent for the last few months on the building and the last month didn't hand out pay checks to the employees so everyone was forced to leave. The company that had bought US Screen was having money issues and of course would try to save itself from that then take care of US. I used to work there so this is how I know.
Its good to know this Billy or else I wouldn't have known. Well we all know which company that was. All these years and I had no clue

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 10:52:39 AM -   #57 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTGPRINTERPARTS
Its good to know this Billy or else I wouldn't have known. Well we all know which company that was. All these years and I had no clue
I can say that all the employees were treated very well like if we were part of the family. I had never worked for a company that had a fully stocked kitchen for their employees. Lol. We were also paid very well. I also don't know of any other company now that offers free tech support to anyone no matter what printer you owned.

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 10:54:48 AM -   #58 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

It may have been good at one time but I remember being on the outside looking in and the way I remember it a lot of people got ripped off and they set their sights on Freezner for it. Some of these folks for pretty big money too.

All I ever bought off of him was an Epson 3000 and the FastRIP SW and I didn't have a problem.

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 10:54:58 AM -   #59 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazographics
I can say that all the employees were treated very well like if we were part of the family. I had never worked for a company that had a fully stocked kitchen for their employees. Lol. We were also paid very well. I also don't know of any other company now that offers free tech support to anyone no matter what printer you owned.
Yeah that's how I treat my guys here. Got a gym and all. You have to pay well in this market when you get someone good or else its hard to find a replacement. You guys used to give free support for other printers?

Old August 3rd, 2015 Aug 3, 2015 10:58:23 AM -   #60 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You got to know that Fresener was not handling everything on his own. He once had 75 employees working for him. He couldn't keep track of everyone and had managers in place. So I think some of these managers could take the blame for some of the issues that customers were having.

Yes Anthony there was free support. At one time I believe there was 25 people working in the tech support department.

This is a discussion about T-jet 3 Problems that was posted in the Fast T-Jet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in