[Fast T-Jet Blazer Express] error code 00010000 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Fast T-Jet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Fast T-Jet DTG owners.

[Fast T-Jet Blazer Express] error code 00010000

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 14th, 2010 Apr 14, 2010 3:43:09 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default error code 00010000

"Paper Feed Motor encoder check error" is the problem but i cant solve it any help I'm in New England 5086468223 thanks nick

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 14th, 2010 Apr 14, 2010 4:43:01 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Justin

Default Re: error code 00010000

check the PF sensor ...it is all the way to the right side of the machine ...

Move the printhead out from its "home" follow the belt all the way to the right, the sensor sits vertical just above the end of the belt against the right wall.

its clipped into the metal wall, often it pops out or is misaligned... check that first, let me know how it goes

Old April 14th, 2010 Apr 14, 2010 7:50:25 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

just did a check, its aligned, any other ideas? trust me when i tell you ive talked to quite a few techs and no one seems to know whats up? try my cell 5086468223 thanks nick

Old April 15th, 2010 Apr 15, 2010 8:47:55 AM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,074 Times in 921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolaki
"Paper Feed Motor encoder check error" is the problem but i cant solve it any help I'm in New England 5086468223 thanks nick

From Michael in our Support Department:

A 10000 error can be caused by several things. First of all, when it happens there should be 2 distinct ways the printer acts -
Does the print bed "jump" and then error? If so, it is a distinct electrical issue, and you need to look at the terminal block wiring for loose wires (the block to the right of the DC control board) and the wires going to the plug on the motor itself.
If the print bed does not "jump" and goes straight to the error, look at the DC control board. Make sure both fuses are not blown. Check the blue capacitor between the glass fuses, and the large one over to the left for discoloration-they are actually slow blow fuses built into the board and can burn up.
Ribbon cable #54 carries PF information. Make sure it is plugged in correctly.

Harry
Equipment Zone

The Following User Says Thank You to equipmentzone For This Useful Post:
nikolaki (April 17th, 2010)
Old April 17th, 2010 Apr 17, 2010 11:41:01 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

the large one over to the left looks faded light blue not sure if this is the discoleration you were talking of?

Old April 18th, 2010 Apr 18, 2010 4:13:37 AM -   #6 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,074 Times in 921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolaki
the large one over to the left looks faded light blue not sure if this is the discoleration you were talking of?

I think what Michael was referring to as discolored would be brownish in color to indicate a burn mark.

Harry
Equipment Zone

Old July 27th, 2015 Jul 27, 2015 12:27:09 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by equipmentzone
From Michael in our Support Department:

A 10000 error can be caused by several things. First of all, when it happens there should be 2 distinct ways the printer acts -
Does the print bed "jump" and then error? If so, it is a distinct electrical issue, and you need to look at the terminal block wiring for loose wires (the block to the right of the DC control board) and the wires going to the plug on the motor itself.
If the print bed does not "jump" and goes straight to the error, look at the DC control board. Make sure both fuses are not blown. Check the blue capacitor between the glass fuses, and the large one over to the left for discoloration-they are actually slow blow fuses built into the board and can burn up.
Ribbon cable #54 carries PF information. Make sure it is plugged in correctly.

Harry
Equipment Zone
Hi Harry, I know its been a long time but any chance of a picture of this board, I have the jumping error, ive check and check for loose wire but I just cant get passed this error, please help

This is a discussion about error code 00010000 that was posted in the Fast T-Jet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in