[Fast T-Jet Blazer Pro] Print head doesn't move - Error 1001D - Video Proof - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Fast T-Jet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Fast T-Jet DTG owners.

[Fast T-Jet Blazer Pro] Print head doesn't move - Error 1001D - Video Proof

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 25th, 2010 Feb 25, 2010 7:44:18 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Print head doesn't move - Error 1001D - Video Proof

This has been a bad month as everything is breaking down.

When I start the printer the Print Head starts to go but gets stuck 1 second after startup. It then gives me the 0001001D Error. It seems like something is out of gear and gets stuck. I looked at all the gears and can't figure it out. The capping station and encoder strip were recently changed. It seems like the white control lever comes out then tries to go in and gets stuck. That is where everything stops and gives me the error code. I have attached a photo of where I think it gets stuck. I also took a video of it so somebody can hopefully get a better idea of what is happening. Any help is appreciated.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blazer Pro.jpg (369.3 KB, 49 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 26th, 2010 Feb 26, 2010 2:03:16 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: Print head doesn't move - Error 1001D - Video Proof

I finally got it to go past the startup. When I took the F6 fuse out it does the whole startup with no problems. But now I have no ink coming out. Replaced Print Head and replaced capping Stations. Somebody please help me with this nightmare?

Thanks.

Old March 15th, 2010 Mar 15, 2010 1:48:14 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: Print head doesn't move - Error 1001D - Video Proof

I finnaly got it working. It was a bad new print head.

This is a discussion about Print head doesn't move - Error 1001D - Video Proof that was posted in the Fast T-Jet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in