Adding additional printer to garment creator - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Adding additional printer to garment creator

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 28th, 2020 Jul 28, 2020 11:44:36 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Adding additional printer to garment creator

Hello! I have two epson printers. One is a f2100 and the other is a f2000. When I open garment creator it only shows the f2100 in the printer destination drop down bar. I try to configure the f2000 but it just wont show up. How do I get both printers on garment creator? Please help!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 28th, 2020 Jul 28, 2020 11:58:24 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Adding additional printer to garment creator

Hello

You can only run one machine per Garment Creator. The best work around will be hot folders.

If you visit the Epson website and download "Garment Creator Easy Print System"

Once installed there is a help tab with a manual on how to set it up.

Ricky
Xpres.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by plynn519
Hello! I have two epson printers. One is a f2100 and the other is a f2000. When I open garment creator it only shows the f2100 in the printer destination drop down bar. I try to configure the f2000 but it just wont show up. How do I get both printers on garment creator? Please help!!

Old July 29th, 2020 Jul 29, 2020 8:17:54 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Thanks but you actually can. I have had 7 printers at once on one single garment creator being able to send and print on all at the same time. I'm thinking of reinstalling the communication driver and checking the hub that they're on.

Old July 30th, 2020 Jul 30, 2020 9:55:58 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Well actually it seems that you are both correct. The Hot Folders set up is used in conjunction with Garment Creator Easy Print System.

Garment Creator Easy Print System

From the Epson website:

Doing routine printing easily (hot folders) - What is a hot folder?

If you frequently print using your own print settings and Layout Settings, it helps to use hot folders. By simply copying the image file to a hot folder, you can create print jobs and have the job sent automatically to a specified printer.

Just copy an image file to a hot folder to finish the job in one step, without having to use this software to do print settings and Layout Settings to create jobs and send them every time.

See the Garment Creator Easy Print System online help for more details about how to create and use hot folders. Garment Creator Easy Print System must be installed to use hot folders.

Garment Creator Easy Print System is software made for Windows. Install Garment Creator Easy Print System to a computer on which this software is installed.

Here is a link to the official Epson F2100 user manual that covers this:
https://download.epson-europe.com/pu...on632116eu.pdf

You can set your Epson DTGs up on a network. Here is where you can find the official Epson guide on how to do so.
https://epson.com/Support/Printers/S...2100WE#manuals

Last edited by gatorGRAFIX; July 30th, 2020 at 10:19 AM..

This is a discussion about Adding additional printer to garment creator that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in