Epson F2100 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Epson F2100

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 16 Hours Ago Aug 5, 2019 5:59:35 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Epson F2100

Hi guys, I am a quite new person in the world of direct to garment printing. I have just started working for a fellow who also has recently ventured in the industry and has a two month new epson f2100.. it has not quite gone our way, recently (earlier today) we found that the printer was leaking quite a lot of grey ink, we have experienced quite unsatisfactory results.. our prints tend to be blurry, our white doesn’t seem to put down well on the shirts, the sharpness of our printer isn’t quite there.. I am hoping this has been affected by the leak we found about today, it had leaked grey ink quite a bit.. that being said I am a very enthusiastic person who would love to see the prints come as sharp as those I tend to see on youtube videos for marketers such as melco.. I would appreciate all the feedback in the world and have looked forward to learning the tips of dtg printing from this forum.. Thank you to those who respond, if you have experienced the same issues feel free to share your stories, I will keep you guys posted on how things go from here

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Hours Ago Aug 6, 2019 7:12:35 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jerry
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Epson F2100

The F2100 doesn’t have gray ink. If it’s only 2 months old, it’s still under warranty. Call Epson and have someone come out and service it.

Old 25 Minutes Ago Aug 6, 2019 10:30:59 AM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,068 Times in 915 Posts

Default Re: Epson F2100

Did the dealer he bought the printer from provide training on running and maintaining the printer?

PhoenixGrafx is correct. In the US, you have a one year onsite service warranty from Epson included when you buy the printer. If Epson Service can't get you going over the phone then within 24 to 48 hours they will send a technician to your location to fix the printer. That is the first call you should make.

This is a discussion about Epson F2100 that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in