GTX Warranty - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

GTX Warranty

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 17th, 2019 Jul 17, 2019 1:37:32 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default GTX Warranty

I had a courtesy call from a Brother tech last week that came by and inspected my machine (pretty cool actually).

He tells me that not long ago Brother extended EVERY GTX owner's warranty to two years (up from one year). I asked him twice about it but he concurred.

Anyone else heard about this?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 19th, 2019 Jul 19, 2019 7:24:06 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: BrotherGTPrinters

Default Re: GTX Warranty

Geno, from time to time when our techs are in areas we try our best to visit our customers if possible. As of January 1st 2019, we added additional benefits to our warranty. All new GTX’s now carry a bumper to bumper 2 year warranty. Any GTX purchased with original warranty had the warranty extended to 2 years or 24,000 prints which ever came first. You can view full details of our warranty on our website, Brother Bumper to Bumper Two-Year Limited Warranty. If you’re located within North America and still require additional technical assistance, please fill out a support ticket, BrotherDTG.com/support or contact your original dealer if outside these areas.

Old July 19th, 2019 Jul 19, 2019 8:18:57 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

My Epson F2100 has no bumpers.

Old July 19th, 2019 Jul 19, 2019 8:33:39 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherGTPrinter
Geno, from time to time when our techs are in areas we try our best to visit our customers if possible. As of January 1st 2019, we added additional benefits to our warranty. All new GTX’s now carry a bumper to bumper 2 year warranty. Any GTX purchased with original warranty had the warranty extended to 2 years or 24,000 prints which ever came first. You can view full details of our warranty on our website, Brother Bumper to Bumper Two-Year Limited Warranty. If you’re located within North America and still require additional technical assistance, please fill out a support ticket, BrotherDTG.com/support or contact your original dealer if outside these areas.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Sorry I guess I posted this in the wrong section. Brain fart. Since I have both machines I tend to go back and forth between forum areas.

Last edited by gatorGRAFIX; July 19th, 2019 at 10:18 AM..

Old 4 Weeks Ago Jul 20, 2019 9:12:38 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Is the Brother 2 year warranty also for machines sold in Europe?

The warranty is for machines that do about a 1000 prints per month.
Are the cleanings and test prints included in that 1000?

Great to see that print heads are covered.

Last edited by NZACO; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:24 PM..

This is a discussion about GTX Warranty that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in