Epson F2000 Suction Cap Assembly Replacement - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Epson F2000 Suction Cap Assembly Replacement

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 18th, 2019 Jun 18, 2019 3:29:10 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Epson F2000 Suction Cap Assembly Replacement

Ok guys my replacement suction cap Assembly has arrived from dtgmart. Any tips on completing this job? I am wondering if I should work on it while on? Or should I get it to do a tube washing to move the head and then pull the power and work on it? Any tips or suggestions would really help. I will try to take pictures and possibly video to help anyone else out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 19th, 2019 Jun 19, 2019 11:59:36 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Default Re: Epson F2000 Suction Cap Assembly Replacement

removing the little panel on the right side of the printer, you access to a white gear. If you rotate it (a lot to be honest) you can free the head and then moving it to the left.

Old October 16th, 2019 Oct 16, 2019 12:26:53 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Epson F2000 Suction Cap Assembly Replacement

I changed one of these today on my F2000, pretty easy, wires a little fiddly..and get a good print now.
With hindsight mine had been failing for the last couple of months but I didn’t realise until the nozzle check wouldn’t print white.
I also need to admit I had been very relaxed with tube washing and general maintenance, this is changing from now..

This is a discussion about Epson F2000 Suction Cap Assembly Replacement that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in