Epson 4880 dtg - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Epson 4880 dtg

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 8th, 2019 Jun 8, 2019 6:16:21 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Abdul
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Epson 4880 dtg

Hi, I ran a power cleaning a couple of days ago as a regular process I do after every 4 weeks.. But this time, whenever I send instructions to print, it does not print anything. Nozzel check also comes blank.

Printhead unit moves as it should do while printing. Right and left all way long in printing area.. No Errors. Also when send Nozzle check, Printhead moves up and down but no printed nozzle pattren.. No Errors.. Also printhead drops ink on capping station after cleaning.. But no ink discharge while printing.

The printer I am using is has hardware and drivers of Epson 4880 Stylus Pro.. It has been made with name R-Jet 5 by Resolute. All parts and hardware and drivers are for Epson 4880. Anyhelp will be much appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 8th, 2019 Jun 8, 2019 6:31:03 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Post Re: Epson 4880 dtg

Quote:
Originally Posted by duprint co
Hi, I ran a power cleaning a couple of days ago as a regular process I do after every 4 weeks.. But this time, whenever I send instructions to print, it does not print anything. Nozzel check also comes blank.

Printhead unit moves as it should do while printing. Right and left all way long in printing area.. No Errors. Also when send Nozzle check, Printhead moves up and down but no printed nozzle pattren.. No Errors.. Also printhead drops ink on capping station after cleaning.. But no ink discharge while printing.

The printer I am using is has hardware and drivers of Epson 4880 Stylus Pro.. It has been made with name R-Jet 5 by Resolute. All parts and hardware and drivers are for Epson 4880. Anyhelp will be much appreciated. Thanks
Is it the first time you have tried to use this printer?
What is your rip software?
What is your windows version?

Old June 8th, 2019 Jun 8, 2019 6:49:13 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Epson 4880 dtg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reymond
Is it the first time you have tried to use this printer?
What is your rip software?
What is your windows version?

No, I am using it for last 2-3 months.. It was working fine. infact I have another same model and that works okay..

I attached the RIP Version screenshot with this message.

I am using Windows 7 Professional. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2019-06-08 at 15.45.11.png (199.2 KB, 8 views)

Old June 8th, 2019 Jun 8, 2019 7:10:26 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

R-Jet 5 driver has encountered an error. This driver included with your Resoulute rip software (This is different from Epson 4880). Usually removing and reinstalling this driver helps.
Look for it in your usb dongle or install DVD. Let me know if you find this.

Old June 8th, 2019 Jun 8, 2019 7:15:44 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reymond
R-Jet 5 driver has encountered an error. This driver included with your Resoulute rip software (This is different from Epson 4880). Usually removing and reinstalling this driver helps.
Look for it in your usb dongle or install DVD. Let me know if you find this.
I did install both printers and drivers to another computer and This printer did not print while the other did. Both used same driver and one worked and other did not.. I already removed and reinstalled it.

Old June 8th, 2019 Jun 8, 2019 7:29:39 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

1- Run deep cleaning to clear clogged nozzles.
2- Align the print head.

Old 3 Weeks Ago Jun 25, 2019 8:22:35 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Adam

check the F6 fuse on the motherboard. That is the most common reason a 4880 does not print anything.

This is a discussion about Epson 4880 dtg that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in