Maintenance assembly (pump/cap) Replacement - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Maintenance assembly (pump/cap) Replacement

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 8th, 2018 Jan 8, 2018 10:45:33 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Question Maintenance assembly (pump/cap) Replacement

Has anyone here replaced the maintenance assembly (pump/cap) for Epson SureColor f2000. I found the part online I'm waiting on a quote from the techs as it is out of warranty. The suction cup in ours detached on one side so it isn't doing its job and now my whites all jammed.

I curious how hard it is seems like it could be a real pain to get to.

Last edited by Bmab; January 9th, 2018 at 06:29 AM..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 10th, 2018 Jan 10, 2018 11:51:54 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: Maintenance assembly (pump/cap) Replacement

decided to try and replace it may self waiting on the part to go in, but I pretty easily took the old one out and put it back in so I do see it being an issue

Old January 11th, 2018 Jan 11, 2018 4:51:52 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Did you get it out? I need to replace mine too but afraid to dig into it.

Old January 11th, 2018 Jan 11, 2018 9:47:48 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufced shirt
Did you get it out? I need to replace mine too but afraid to dig into it.
Yeah it was pretty simple I'll try and remember to upload some pics. You just have to take the right side off maybe like 10 screws to get it off have to detach one side of the blue lid and there a little raise up section next to it you detach and have to slide forward to remove.
Once inside there a small metal plate next to the pump assembly with one screw you take out and the actual assemble has 2 screws and 3 plugs running out of it. The plugs were all numbered so it was easy to keep them straight. oh and you have disconnected the waste hose.
I'll try and upload pics tonight.

Old May 5th, 2019 May 5, 2019 1:26:37 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

hello buddy
i would appreciate you posting pictures, our dtg pump is not sucking liquid and so i ordered the part online to get it delivered to the middle of nowhere here in africa
please help us, flying a technician is going to cost us more than buying a new dtg

Old 4 Weeks Ago Jun 16, 2019 11:34:07 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Mine just went out, no suction. That stupid little rubber peeled during a cleaning. When doing the replacement did you turn the printer off or left it on? I assume getting it to due a tube washing to move the head and the pull the power ? Or can it be done wit the power on? Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

This is a discussion about Maintenance assembly (pump/cap) Replacement that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in