CBreeze RIP for thr F2000 - Page 5 - T-Shirt Forums
 

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?





Site Navigation







+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.



CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Like Tree11Likes

 
Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 22nd, 2019 Jun 22, 2019 12:02:59 AM -   #61 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Amelion's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2015
Posts: 118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorGRAFIX
Sounds good.
Probably I talked too soon.

To recap:
1) 14 June I ordered the f2000 edition directly from the c-breeze site and received the serial for activation the same day.
2) The serial apparently doesn't work. I'm able to generate the unlock code, but the program doesn't accept it and continue to give me "invalid serial" as result
3) after a bunch of mail in which they ask to me to reinstall the program, restart the system and so on, finally they realize that my serial is for mod1 and ask me to verify that I'm running the F2000 edition of the program (seriously???)
3) I reply that yes, I'm sure to use the F2000 edition and yes, I'm sure to have bought this edition of the program (also copying the invoice info that they sent to me in which is clearly stated what version of the program i bought)
4) 3 days are passed and after 2 other my mails and 1 message through the contact module, I'm still waiting for the right serial code and no one has replied to one of these last messages

I bought the software directly from the c-breeze site thinking that in this way the developer wouldn't have to pay any fees to Melco (a software distributor), but now I'm starting to regret my decision.

I am not bothered by the week passed or any problems during the activation process. What bothered me most is that when they/he (I don't know how many people are behind the c-breeze site) realized that I have the wrong serial number, and this error comes from them/him no one has wrote nothing and I'm still waiting for what I paid. To be more precise I wrote the answer with the invoice info 8 minutes after last reply from c-breeze and that day they reply to me quite fast.

So, sorry for the long post, but, as you can see, I'm upset.
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 23rd, 2019 Jun 23, 2019 2:38:26 PM -   #62 (permalink)
Senior Member
T-Shirt Mogul
Thread Starter

gatorGRAFIX's Avatar
 
You can call me: Geno
Member Since: Mar 2015
Location: Canton, Mississippi
Posts: 1,397
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 85
Thanked 196 Times in 168 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

I texted your post to Fred. I am sure that he'll get it straighten out for you.

I do not aggressively push this software and I for sure do not sell it or anything in any way. I do how ever use it and like it a lot. I know Fred to be an honest guy for sure. He'll handle it.
 
Old June 23rd, 2019 Jun 23, 2019 3:02:03 PM -   #63 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

CHorse's Avatar
 
You can call me: Fred
Member Since: Jun 2017
Location: Florida
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelion
Probably I talked too soon.

To recap:
1) 14 June I ordered the f2000 edition directly from the c-breeze site and received the serial for activation the same day.
2) The serial apparently doesn't work. I'm able to generate the unlock code, but the program doesn't accept it and continue to give me "invalid serial" as result
3) after a bunch of mail in which they ask to me to reinstall the program, restart the system and so on, finally they realize that my serial is for mod1 and ask me to verify that I'm running the F2000 edition of the program (seriously???)
3) I reply that yes, I'm sure to use the F2000 edition and yes, I'm sure to have bought this edition of the program (also copying the invoice info that they sent to me in which is clearly stated what version of the program i bought)
4) 3 days are passed and after 2 other my mails and 1 message through the contact module, I'm still waiting for the right serial code and no one has replied to one of these last messages

I bought the software directly from the c-breeze site thinking that in this way the developer wouldn't have to pay any fees to Melco (a software distributor), but now I'm starting to regret my decision.

I am not bothered by the week passed or any problems during the activation process. What bothered me most is that when they/he (I don't know how many people are behind the c-breeze site) realized that I have the wrong serial number, and this error comes from them/him no one has wrote nothing and I'm still waiting for what I paid. To be more precise I wrote the answer with the invoice info 8 minutes after last reply from c-breeze and that day they reply to me quite fast.

So, sorry for the long post, but, as you can see, I'm upset.
Hello Mattia

The cause for the wrong serial number type was human error (mine). As you probably surmised, a Mod1 user got your serial number. Again, my apologies.

As to your serial number (the correct one), we sent that out last week as soon as we realized, through our email conversations, what had happened. It was re-sent just a few minutes ago.


If you still don't receive it, please contact us by email or phone. For the record, that's never happened before.


Thank you again for purchasing C-Breeze RIP and sorry for the mix-up.


Fred P.
C-Horse Software, Inc.
 
 
Old June 23rd, 2019 Jun 23, 2019 3:14:38 PM -   #64 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Amelion's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2015
Posts: 118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorGRAFIX
I texted your post to Fred. I am sure that he'll get it straighten out for you.

I do not aggressively push this software and I for sure do not sell it or anything in any way. I do how ever use it and like it a lot. I know Fred to be an honest guy for sure. He'll handle it.
Yeah I know, and thanks for the interesting anyway
I don't blame the software which I consider quite good from what I saw from the demo. It's the support that is a kind of disappointing and probably need to be handle better.
 
Old June 23rd, 2019 Jun 23, 2019 3:39:32 PM -   #65 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Amelion's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2015
Posts: 118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHorse
Hello Mattia


Thank you again for purchasing C-Breeze RIP and sorry for the mix-up.


Fred P.
C-Horse Software, Inc.
Hi Fred,
ok i'll check tomorrow (here are 1 a.m. and from where I am now I haven't access to the email)
There is no problem for the human error anyway. What has "activated" me was the inexplicable sudden lack of response at one point of our mail conversation considering that until that moment you replied quite fast.
But again, for me now there is no problem, and probably I overreacted. One of the reasons for the hurry that I had to activate the c-breeze was that I planned to use it for a work of
about 100 t-shirts really suitable for the highlight function but I needed to finish it in the preveious week.
 
Old June 23rd, 2019 Jun 23, 2019 6:22:26 PM -   #66 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

CHorse's Avatar
 
You can call me: Fred
Member Since: Jun 2017
Location: Florida
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

It's all good.
I did notice that you mentioned that you didn't get a response for the last 2 emails. I looked on all email clients at the office and it looks like I didn't get those. It was about the same time that we sent your serial number. It's possible that whatever caused us not to receive yours is also what caused you not to receive ours.
Anyway, be sure to contact us if it's still not there tomorrow.


- Fred
 
Old June 24th, 2019 Jun 24, 2019 12:39:19 AM -   #67 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Amelion's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2015
Posts: 118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

serial received and validation ended well
 
Old June 24th, 2019 Jun 24, 2019 11:39:12 AM -   #68 (permalink)
Senior Member
T-Shirt Mogul
Thread Starter

gatorGRAFIX's Avatar
 
You can call me: Geno
Member Since: Mar 2015
Location: Canton, Mississippi
Posts: 1,397
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 85
Thanked 196 Times in 168 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Gotta love that!!!!
 
Old February 22nd, 2020 Feb 22, 2020 5:25:53 AM -   #69 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

humblehyper's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2017
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default

Does it have built-in ink calculator? I cant seem to find in on the demo, also can it rip first before printing to see how much ink it would consume? Thank you.
 
Old February 24th, 2020 Feb 24, 2020 7:47:37 PM -   #70 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

humblehyper's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2017
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Is this rip completely dead? I emailed and called their office multiple times today and nobody answered.
 
Old February 25th, 2020 Feb 25, 2020 10:23:27 AM -   #71 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

CHorse's Avatar
 
You can call me: Fred
Member Since: Jun 2017
Location: Florida
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts


Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Both C-Horse Software, Inc. and the C-Breeze RIP are alive and well!


We are diligent about returning emails. I'm not sure why yours were not. Perhaps we didn't receive them for some reason.

[Edit] I just went through the email logs. No email frm you was received.


Fred P.
C-Horse Software, Inc.
 
Old February 28th, 2020 Feb 28, 2020 8:27:17 AM -   #72 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

doktorno's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


Default

Hello everyone!

Great discussion about C-Breeze.

I am a newbie with F2100, can some expirienced user compare this Rip with:
- CadLink
- DevStudio and
- Kotari (NeoRip)

We are looking for simplicity, printed Bright White, Deep Black, good Color Vibrancy (especially Red) and better Handfeel (comparing to GC).

To put it simply: we need Best Looking prints with best handfeel.
 






This is a discussion about CBreeze RIP for thr F2000 that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.


Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)
.

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neo Rip Kothari Print Pro Epson F2000 okapy Epson SureColor DTG Printers 6 September 20th, 2016 07:49 AM
New F2000 owner, Cadlink RIP Software worth it? NICKCTA Epson SureColor DTG Printers 16 June 7th, 2016 02:10 PM
FOR SALE Epson F2000 DTG + Extra Platens + RIP Or Just Buy Machine Only deertrackdesign TF Classifieds 0 November 20th, 2015 08:54 AM
Opinion - Epson F2000 + Stahl's RIP Geekazoid Epson SureColor DTG Printers 4 October 6th, 2014 04:35 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 T-ShirtForums.com. All rights reserved.