CBreeze RIP for thr F2000 - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Like Tree11Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 11th, 2018 Feb 11, 2018 8:54:07 AM -   #31 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Fred
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapping
There is too much bugs in the last version (build 256) color replacement disappeared and we can't register the forum
I'm not satisfied
The forum is available only to users who have PURCHASED the software. You have not purchased the software. The color replacement was not a widely used feature and in efforts to keep the program simple, I took it out. I might put it back in later.

As far as "bugs". None have been reported thus far. If one if found, however, it will be fixed promptly.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 11th, 2018 Feb 11, 2018 8:59:11 AM -   #32 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitgotgo
Does anyone use the C-Breeze software on the new F2100 Epson DTG printer?

The F2100 version will be ready in a couple of weeks. It will be the same user interface as the F2000 version with the proper additional features. The next version will support both so if you have an F2100 and an F2000 you won't have to buy two versions. C-Breeze can feed multiple printers. The next version will be able to feed multiple F2100's and F2000's

Old February 11th, 2018 Feb 11, 2018 10:58:28 AM -   #33 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Jewels

Smile Re: CBreeze RIP for thr F2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHorse
The F2100 version will be ready in a couple of weeks. It will be the same user interface as the F2000 version with the proper additional features. The next version will support both so if you have an F2100 and an F2000 you won't have to buy two versions. C-Breeze can feed multiple printers. The next version will be able to feed multiple F2100's and F2000's
Thanks .... very helpful

Old February 11th, 2018 Feb 11, 2018 11:07:40 AM -   #34 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I have purchased the software
356197830 order

Old February 11th, 2018 Feb 11, 2018 11:32:54 AM -   #35 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapping
I have purchased the software
356197830 order
Ok, I see it now. Didn't match your screen name with the order number (as "zapping" didn't appear anywhere on the order).

I can re-enable the color replace feature for you if you like and give you access to the forum.

If you find any specific bugs, please use the web site to report them and they will be dealt with immediately. As I mentioned earlier, no bugs currently reported.

Old February 11th, 2018 Feb 11, 2018 7:09:21 PM -   #36 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,067 Times in 914 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitgotgo
Does anyone use the C-Breeze software on the new F2100 Epson DTG printer?

The Epson 2100 Printer will not start shipping out until March.

_

Old February 12th, 2018 Feb 12, 2018 1:38:45 PM -   #37 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
The color replacement was not a widely used feature and in efforts to keep the program simple, I took it out. I might put it back in later.
I'll have to agree. I know that I NEVER use it. That is what Photoshop is for.

Old April 18th, 2018 Apr 18, 2018 12:22:38 PM -   #38 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Chorse is there a demo version of this software to try it before you buy it? I don't care if it's a day demo period, I would just hate investing into a software that isn't going to work for my needs or isn't something I enjoy working on.

thanks,

Old April 18th, 2018 Apr 18, 2018 12:30:27 PM -   #39 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazymonkey
Chorse is there a demo version of this software to try it before you buy it? I don't care if it's a day demo period, I would just hate investing into a software that isn't going to work for my needs or isn't something I enjoy working on.

thanks,
Hi Crazymonkey,

Yes. You can just download the software and it is fully functional. The only thing that keeps it from being used in production is a watermark. This goes away once you purchase and validate the software.

C-Horse Software, Inc.

Old June 28th, 2018 Jun 28, 2018 12:22:05 AM -   #40 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Gday fellow C-Breeze Owners! Hope you are doing well...

I bought the C-Breeze software and the printing is far superior to Garment Creator, let alone the ink savings.

However I have been having issues since I downloaded the Demo and even now, that I have activated the Key.

Wondering if anyone else has come across the same issue ?

Very happy with the prints but the white layer box is frustrating me, logging a ticket as we speak.

http://prntscr.com/k0ae4h
http://prntscr.com/k0aesn

Many thanks

Old July 2nd, 2018 Jul 2, 2018 2:22:38 PM -   #41 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquiss1
Gday fellow C-Breeze Owners! Hope you are doing well...
I bought the C-Breeze software and the printing is far superior to Garment Creator, let alone the ink savings.
However I have been having issues since I downloaded the Demo and even now, that I have activated the Key.
Wondering if anyone else has come across the same issue ?
Very happy with the prints but the white layer box is frustrating me, logging a ticket as we speak.
http://prntscr.com/k0ae4h
http://prntscr.com/k0aesn

Many thanks
I printed your graphic on an F2000 and an F2100 with the default settings and it looks great.
http://www.c-breezerip.com/gallery/IMG_4273s.jpg

I've seen users get backgrounds like that if they try to use the feathering controls to increase the white ink. While that "can" increase the white density, it could also create unwanted effects. Those sliders should only be used in the (very rare) instance that you want to adjust the feathering (fading) of soft edges. 99% of the time, you want them at the default of 50%. If you do want to "push the limit" and are not sure if you're going to get a background, you can export the white layer to a tiff file before printing and verify that it's ok before committing to ink.
[edit] If the unwanted background is very faint, it may be difficult to see on the preview, which is why I mentioned exporting the white layer. Again, you should NEVER have to do that unless you're playing around with the feathering settings;

Thanks for using C-Breeze!!

** Fred P.
C-Horse Software, Inc.

Old July 8th, 2018 Jul 8, 2018 9:14:04 PM -   #42 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Just purchased C Breeze through Melco (on sale). I've downloaded the demo version while awaiting the product activation code. The first thing I noticed is that it will not expand to full screen. Is this something with the demo version or something else?

Old July 9th, 2018 Jul 9, 2018 6:25:53 AM -   #43 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreadReady
Just purchased C Breeze through Melco (on sale). I've downloaded the demo version while awaiting the product activation code. The first thing I noticed is that it will not expand to full screen. Is this something with the demo version or something else?
Soon (within the next couple of months) there will be a version where the design area (platen) will detach from the main program and be sizeable.

In the mean time, there's a pretty cool zoom feature if you need to get "up close and personal" with the design.

** Fred P.

The Following User Says Thank You to CHorse For This Useful Post:
ThreadReady (July 9th, 2018)
Old July 9th, 2018 Jul 9, 2018 6:42:39 AM -   #44 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Soon (within the next couple of months) there will be a version where the design area (platen) will detach from the main program and be sizeable.

In the mean time, there's a pretty cool zoom feature if you need to get "up close and personal" with the design.

** Fred P.
Thanks Fred. Any chance there will be a full screen version coming?

Old July 9th, 2018 Jul 9, 2018 8:34:19 AM -   #45 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Sure, With the detachable design area (when available), you can make it whatever size you want.

** Fred P.

This is a discussion about CBreeze RIP for thr F2000 that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in