Gator Grafix's Epson F2000 + Garment Creator w/Knockout Black - Page 5 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Gator Grafix's Epson F2000 + Garment Creator w/Knockout Black

Like Tree51Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 22nd, 2016 Mar 22, 2016 2:25:04 PM -   #61 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Shep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Gator Grafix's Epson F2000 + Garment Creator w/Knockout Black

I come here now a days to see the partially competent spew forth their lack of complete knowledge. We were in dtg, out of dig as it was not for us. For someone who never bought a rip, used it, did correct comparison type testing, I find Mr gator out of his league with some of the posters here.
Me, I test inks from many manufacturers regularly on our 3 autos and 3 manuals. Why? They know our results have validity.

But I find the bluster and foot stomping entertaining at times. Thanks Mr Gator for to days chuckle!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 23rd, 2016 Mar 23, 2016 8:18:55 PM -   #62 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'm not out of my league at all. I usually have to stand against the "Wholly Bullies" (usually by myself) who like to band together. They think that savagely jumping on people that they don't agree with will drive them off and I guess that sometimes they are right but not me.

Anyone can be 10 feet tall behind a keyboard. Everyone is all bowed up and stuff. I find that pretty funny myself.

They can get as nasty as they like, doesn't bother me any.

Oh yeah...the "Whooly Bullies" are pretty typical too. They jump in where they usually have no business and then start crying foul when they get their feelings hurt. So predictable too. Boo hoo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Walker
Keep going - you're doing a great job showing the world how professional you are.... Makes it harder to whine about being ganged up on down the road, when you act like such a child now.
And what do you know about being professional?

(hak hak) Excuse me, I was choking from laughing so hard. OK then, let's continue shall we...

Seriously dude, you need a new mirror. You aren't nearly as clever as you think that you are.

Wholly Bully!

Last edited by gatorGRAFIX; March 23rd, 2016 at 08:48 PM..

Old March 23rd, 2016 Mar 23, 2016 8:54:15 PM -   #63 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Justin
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorGRAFIX
I'm not out of my league at all. I usually have to stand against the "Wholly Bullies" (usually by myself) who like to band together. They think that savagely jumping on people that they don't agree with will drive them off and I guess that sometimes they are right but not me.

Anyone can be 10 feet tall behind a keyboard. Everyone is all bowed up and stuff. I find that pretty funny myself.

They can get as nasty as they like, doesn't bother me any.

Oh yeah...the "Whooly Bullies" are pretty typical too. They jump in where they usually have no business and then start crying foul when they get their feelings hurt. So predictable too. Boo hoo...

And what do you know about being professional?

(hak hak) Excuse me, I was choking from laughing so hard. OK then, let's continue shall we...

Seriously dude, you need a new mirror. You aren't nearly as clever as you think that you are.

Wholly Bully!
Lol whine about bullies picking on you then take more personal swipes at people - classic!

Old March 24th, 2016 Mar 24, 2016 9:16:48 AM -   #64 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Dan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey, I know I probably should just shut up here, and the only thing I will say on the subject, but you all need to stop engaging with these boys, or at least this one guy. It is counter-productive and sends every F2000 related discussion spiraling into a morass of name calling.

Makes us all look stupid.

Old April 10th, 2016 Apr 10, 2016 1:05:18 PM -   #65 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Lucky

Can you tell me how long your let it cure on the heat press and at what temp. I'm having problems with color lifting off the print at the heat press.

Old April 10th, 2016 Apr 10, 2016 2:11:34 PM -   #66 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,075 Times in 922 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky6761
Can you tell me how long your let it cure on the heat press and at what temp. I'm having problems with color lifting off the print at the heat press.

What temperature and time are you using now? Are you using a cover sheet?

_

Old April 10th, 2016 Apr 10, 2016 3:12:17 PM -   #67 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Lucky

We are at 338 degrees. Yes we have tried parchment paper and a teflon sheet. Both applications give us the same results. We tried heat setting for 1:45. A little better result. We can see fibers standing up on the print when it comes off the platen. We are trying to print on a Port & Co 100% cotton PC61. The black PC61 is the only shirt we are having trouble with.

Old April 10th, 2016 Apr 10, 2016 4:09:30 PM -   #68 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

New heat press or an old one?

If you are hovering for about a minute that should do it for you.

Old April 21st, 2016 Apr 21, 2016 3:47:56 AM -   #69 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,075 Times in 922 Posts

Quote:
We are at 338 degrees. Yes we have tried parchment paper and a teflon sheet. Both applications give us the same results. We tried heat setting for 1:45. A little better result. We can see fibers standing up on the print when it comes off the platen. We are trying to print on a Port & Co 100% cotton PC61. The black PC61 is the only shirt we are having trouble with.

Sometimes it is the quality of the shirt brand. Try the same print and process on a different shirt brand and see what your results are. Also, could be your procedure for pretreating and drying the pretreat.

_

Old April 21st, 2016 Apr 21, 2016 4:51:37 AM -   #70 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Maya

Quote:
I initially tried printing with Port Authority and had same headaches. After testing many different brands I fell in love with Cotton Heritage and never looked back. The little extra money you spend on each tee you will save ten fold on less pretreat, less time adjusting settings, less cure time and less ink needed to get far more superior results on your prints than with the PO tees.

The Following User Says Thank You to COPEM CUSTOMS For This Useful Post:
equipmentzone (April 21st, 2016)
Old April 21st, 2016 Apr 21, 2016 9:38:13 AM -   #71 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Where are you buying them from? I just checked their website and at $6.00 a pop (cost + shipping) for their t-shirts I don't find that very cost effective at all.

Old April 21st, 2016 Apr 21, 2016 12:10:41 PM -   #72 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Maya

Directly from them.

If you buy in bulk, you get per dozen/case pricing - not per piece price you might be referring to. Also if your order is over $250, shipping is free. Then it will actually average about $3-$4 max per tee.

The Following User Says Thank You to COPEM CUSTOMS For This Useful Post:
gatorGRAFIX (April 21st, 2016)

This is a discussion about Gator Grafix's Epson F2000 + Garment Creator w/Knockout Black that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in