Livingston Hat Champ - F2000 - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Livingston Hat Champ - F2000

Like Tree5Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 1st, 2017 Mar 1, 2017 10:20:14 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Geno
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Livingston Hat Champ - F2000

PM sent.......

Here is a YouTube video I made on this very cap printer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WKA0XoLvVQ
superiorICT likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 10th, 2019 Mar 10, 2019 5:00:01 PM -   #17 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: vanman00
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi,

First off, thanks for the template! Just a quick question, When placing the template in Garment creator, what is the alignment? Top-center, center? Something else?

Thanks again.

Old March 12th, 2019 Mar 12, 2019 8:05:26 AM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

I use this template and make sure your platen size in GC is set to the largest size option. Be sure to have your artwork upside down because a cap is loaded the opposite direction from a t-shirt.
Attached Images
File Type: png GC Hat Template.png (38.5 KB, 4 views)

Old March 19th, 2019 Mar 19, 2019 10:19:17 AM -   #19 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,075 Times in 922 Posts

Here is a another video showing the cap attachment on the F2000 printer. It is exactly the same on the F2100 printer.

https://youtu.be/0Sm-zQXfcGw

_

Old March 24th, 2019 Mar 24, 2019 5:15:07 PM -   #20 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

I just bought a new (to me) f2000 with the reassurance from terry and I ordered a hat platen the next day from terry with the post from gator. Only reason I didn’t get the 2100 is because I don’t have all the business yet and it’s a less of a fall financially. I want to see what they do as far as keeping print heads alive and if so I’ll get the 2200 when it comes out lol. Anyway, Gator do you have a list of he hats that print well with this platen?? Thanks

Old March 25th, 2019 Mar 25, 2019 5:21:11 PM -   #21 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Look what just came in : )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image_1553563262563.jpg (1.37 MB, 11 views)

Old March 28th, 2019 Mar 28, 2019 12:57:25 PM -   #22 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

after 2 days..... im back to printing shirts. I just have to give it a little woosah moment. Im a read the manual or video kind of guy when I cant figure it out. Not to many videos out and didnt come with a manual so break time. Gator, you print looks great, Ill get there one day but for now im getting ghosting when i double passed like your video. I tried single still looked jacked up lol colors didnt come out to well either so i tried putting a pause and that didnt help. I tried high and low qual and 1 under good clearance and 2 as well. i started on 3 and the hat hit the machine going in lol didnt see that in the manual off to test some other products.. Happy Thursday

Old March 29th, 2019 Mar 29, 2019 10:36:31 AM -   #23 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

What kind of cap are you printing on? Printing on caps with the stiff buckram mesh behind the front is a tough gig. I try and stay away from those. I personally like the District caps from SanMar myself but pretty much any "unstructured" cap should be simple to print on. I have printed hundreds and hundreds of caps on mine. I really need another attachment, one for each Epson that I have.

Not sure why but on my F2000 I have to knock the height way down while my F2100 likes it around 3 1/2.

Lay a t-shirt (old messed up one maybe) onto the cap printer and get a good print on it before you actually do the caps. Don't worry that it just kinda sits there. The clamp will hold it down well enough. Should be a breeze after that.

Printing caps on a DTG is one of my most favorite things to do. The profit is high, they print fast and they are all usually very easy to print with great results. The detail that you can get from a DTG printed cap is unmatched with most other methods I think. The big smile on my customers face when they see them is also a very cool thing too.

Last edited by gatorGRAFIX; March 29th, 2019 at 10:43 AM..

Old March 30th, 2019 Mar 30, 2019 6:51:20 PM -   #24 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

I’m printing on a Sanmar district unstructured hat.its a 6 panel and I put the foam with the grove that matches it. I think I had to put it at a 7 to print. I’m obviously doing something wrong. Do you adjust any other settings and what options do you choose with the f2000? Or if you could make a instructional video showing all the step I (and others I’m sure) will be eternally grateful. maybe liv will give you a discount for providing instructionswhich are needed unlike the other platens. I printed 8 times before I got it in the right spot to print the hat.

Old April 1st, 2019 Apr 1, 2019 9:25:11 AM -   #25 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Having to set it down to the number 7 position is no big deal at all. On your machine this just places the cap at the right height that it wants to make a good print. I usually print samples on old t-shirts then after I load my first cap I hit the button to draw the platen into the machine. I do this until it finally goes in without a height error. Then I know that I am close enough to the print head to get a good clean print.

Old April 1st, 2019 Apr 1, 2019 3:23:26 PM -   #26 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Do you print on level 2?

Old April 2nd, 2019 Apr 2, 2019 8:32:41 AM -   #27 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

No. For cap printing my F2000 likes lever 6 or 7 while my F2100 operates at about 3.5 or 4. Not sure why they are different.

Old April 2nd, 2019 Apr 2, 2019 9:23:46 AM -   #28 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Oh, i ment for print quality for white and color layers.

This is a discussion about Livingston Hat Champ - F2000 that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in