50/50 on epson f2000 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

50/50 on epson f2000

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 8th, 2015 Jan 8, 2015 12:39:45 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default 50/50 on epson f2000

Hello everyone
I'm having a problem with my prints on the 50/50 AA shirt
After curing the color of the shirt is showing throw the white layer
For a red shirt the white turned pinky
We are curing for 90 second 330 medium pressure
Pretreat with 50% water 50% epson pretreat

Please let us know about your experience with 50/50 t shirt

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 8th, 2015 Jan 8, 2015 8:52:04 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Roy
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: 50/50 on epson f2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledh
Hello everyone
I'm having a problem with my prints on the 50/50 AA shirt
After curing the color of the shirt is showing throw the white layer
For a red shirt the white turned pinky
We are curing for 90 second 330 medium pressure
Pretreat with 50% water 50% epson pretreat

Please let us know about your experience with 50/50 t shirt

Thank you

this is another thread on the forum on 50/50 shirts and the epson from last fall...

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/epson-s...ml#post2556754

I shared a few pictures on some Pink shirts...I did have to use the high resolution setting within my NeoRip softward...had to put a good layer of white base on to get the pink to stop showing through..

Old January 12th, 2015 Jan 12, 2015 2:57:55 AM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Default Re: 50/50 on epson f2000

Not all 50/50 shirts are suited for printing with direct to garment equipment. Even though they can be printed on and look great, as soon as the curing process takes place you see a lessening of quality. This is due to the polyester in the shirt. There isn't much you can do about this other than change the shirt itself to a different brand.

This is a discussion about 50/50 on epson f2000 that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in