F2000 please talk me out or into buying one - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

F2000 please talk me out or into buying one

Like Tree16Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 15th, 2014 Nov 15, 2014 9:04:19 PM -   #31 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Aj
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: F2000 please talk me out or into buying one

Peter, I don't care about your 7 figure deals.. and who said you're a nobody??? You're saying a lot of unnecessary stuff.
I paid $1000 for "NEORIP2000" and I wanted training for it. It was a hassle.
Anyway, I contacted you regarding buying Neorip2000. You told me to contact Sue. I told her I wanted to purchase NeoRip2000 along with IA pretreat. The transaction went through. I received IA pretreat and a CD with a dongle. The label on the CD says "Kothari Print Pro v1.5. Epson F2000 DTG Edition". I was confused. The first thing I did was come on the forums to see if Neorip2000 and Kothari print pro was the same. Then I did a google search. In the search I found Lawson in which it seems as if they sell the same product because is says "Kothari Print Pro".

I might be "wrong big time" because AA labels are misleading "big time". If I order $1000 NeoRip2000, I expect a product that says NeoRip2000. Don't tell me you're making these 7 figure deals, but too cheap to relabel your products.

Am I wrong for assuming it was the same thing?

Relabel it so people won't be confused.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg law.jpg (1.57 MB, 61 views)

Last edited by tee09; November 15th, 2014 at 09:35 PM..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 3:10:50 AM -   #32 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

AJ
People make mistakes include your kids and family. If anyone call your family and kid SUCKS with capital letter. You will be very happy and you will smile. RIGHT?
Capital letters and Attack with personal name is not NICE.
I said 7digit because you think I was joking on crazy money back. With extra 50% cash. On top I offer more money to you if you want more. I want to say I am serious on Money Back.
You will not have free upgrade is 100% which all softwares are upgrading consistently. TIGERs will never welcome you. Minds well send back SUCK product back and keep Cash. I give you my word.
$1500 quick $500 profit? Not bad. Take you family out for dinner. I hope they are not SUCKS. And dinner is on me. We have your dongle number and that will be as is forever. Send it back PLS. I cannot let AA workers dealing with you. You will abuse them at every chance.
Cheers! Ship by my UPS account. Email Sue. Copy paste is same as cash. Ask me more $. It is no good to you without upgrade.

Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 6:30:58 AM -   #33 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Randy
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,024 Times in 673 Posts

Just to clarify I am AA also. Peter considers all employees same as close immediate family, not just sales associates. So it is taken a lot more personal. I dont know about Peters English but I do know my Korean, German, Russian etc are horrible. I am always willing to help anyway I can Randy 404 917 7995, Atlanta Ga.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiderx1 For This Useful Post:
allamerican (November 16th, 2014), tee09 (November 16th, 2014)

Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 11:36:32 AM -   #34 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican
AJ
People make mistakes include your kids and family. If anyone call your family and kid SUCKS with capital letter. You will be very happy and you will smile. RIGHT?
Capital letters and Attack with personal name is not NICE.
I said 7digit because you think I was joking on crazy money back. With extra 50% cash. On top I offer more money to you if you want more. I want to say I am serious on Money Back.
You will not have free upgrade is 100% which all softwares are upgrading consistently. TIGERs will never welcome you. Minds well send back SUCK product back and keep Cash. I give you my word.
$1500 quick $500 profit? Not bad. Take you family out for dinner. I hope they are not SUCKS. And dinner is on me. We have your dongle number and that will be as is forever. Send it back PLS. I cannot let AA workers dealing with you. You will abuse them at every chance.
Cheers! Ship by my UPS account. Email Sue. Copy paste is same as cash. Ask me more $. It is no good to you without upgrade.
Peter, I don't have any kids. I'm in my last yr of college and I'm not even thinking about having kids. But I do have plenty of family. And if MY family, if someone makes a mistake, they are apologetic. If I make a mistake, I am apologetic. Even further, I treat my customers even better. My shirts usually sell at $20. With that $20 purchase, my customers get A++ customer service. Any post purchase questions they have..they WILL get answers in a respectful manner.
I look at it like this. My father always said "never bite the hands that feed you". My customers put food in my stomach..So why would I disrespect or ignore my customers??
I think you're saying employees of AA is like your kids and family, right?
That is nice. I actually respect that do a certain degree. So when I purchase $1000+ from AA, aren't I feeding your family???
I am still a customer of AA and this is how you treat your customers??
Peter, read my previous post again. I said Sue was great. I said the RIP was great once you know how to play with it. Tech support, sucks.
I did not know Randy was apart of AA back in Aug/Sept. but he is AWESOME.

I apologize to the OP for hijacking this thread. But it shed a lot of light.
I tell my experience (good and bad) and this is how AA reacts.
Peter is not even apologetic about the bad experience I had with AA.
He does't even acknowledge I said the Rip is great once you know how to use it.
He just said and i quote "You will not have free upgrade is 100% which all softwares are upgrading consistently. TIGERs will never welcome you. Minds well send back SUCK product back and keep Cash"

Keep in mind I never said the product itself sucked.

Good luck to future AA (All American) customers

Happy Sunday Peter
jgabby likes this.

Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 12:19:52 PM -   #35 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee09
Peter, I don't have any kids. I'm in my last yr of college and I'm not even thinking about having kids. But I do have plenty of family. And if MY family, if someone makes a mistake, they are apologetic. If I make a mistake, I am apologetic. Even further, I treat my customers even better. My shirts usually sell at $20. With that $20 purchase, my customers get A++ customer service. Any post purchase questions they have..they WILL get answers in a respectful manner.
I look at it like this. My father always said "never bite the hands that feed you". My customers put food in my stomach..So why would I disrespect or ignore my customers??
I think you're saying employees of AA is like your kids and family, right?
That is nice. I actually respect that do a certain degree. So when I purchase $1000+ from AA, aren't I feeding your family???
I am still a customer of AA and this is how you treat your customers??
Peter, read my previous post again. I said Sue was great. I said the RIP was great once you know how to play with it. Tech support, sucks.
I did not know Randy was apart of AA back in Aug/Sept. but he is AWESOME.

I apologize to the OP for hijacking this thread. But it shed a lot of light.
I tell my experience (good and bad) and this is how AA reacts.
Peter is not even apologetic about the bad experience I had with AA.
He does't even acknowledge I said the Rip is great once you know how to use it.
He just said and i quote "You will not have free upgrade is 100% which all softwares are upgrading consistently. TIGERs will never welcome you. Minds well send back SUCK product back and keep Cash"

Keep in mind I never said the product itself sucked.

Good luck to future AA (All American) customers

Happy Sunday Peter
So sorry that you decide to keep AA RIP. If you did not mention personal name We are in different conversation. If you said "your were disappointed on AA service" Game could different.
You said
"Tigers SUCKS
And
His name is Chaucer"
You insult Group and Individule who I Love most.
That did burn my fuse, no you will burn everyone's fuse who have loving people
If you said nicely, I will try my best to make up to you.
I want to leave one chance to you to make up and it will give us a chance to us remain as friends, Pls tell me that was a mistake. If you do this for me I will make you happiest camper in AAEpsonFamily.
Cheers! RIPs are on me always.
PS: I am offering my gift to who read this Post and enjoyed(?) LOL.
Just copy paste and email to me.

Last edited by allamerican; November 16th, 2014 at 12:35 PM..

Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 1:47:42 PM -   #36 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican
So sorry that you decide to keep AA RIP. If you did not mention personal name We are in different conversation. If you said "your were disappointed on AA service" Game could different.
You said
"Tigers SUCKS
And
His name is Chaucer"
You insult Group and Individule who I Love most.
That did burn my fuse, no you will burn everyone's fuse who have loving people
If you said nicely, I will try my best to make up to you.
I want to leave one chance to you to make up and it will give us a chance to us remain as friends, Pls tell me that was a mistake. If you do this for me I will make you happiest camper in AAEpsonFamily.
PS: I am offering my gift to who read this Post and enjoyed(?) LOL.
Just copy paste and email to me.
Hold on.. There's a "AAEpsonFamily"
I did not know that. What does that mean? Because if I was in that family, it sure didn't feel like it. I'm confused yet again.

Tell you that it was a mistake?
I will admit. I do see your point in that. Name dropping was wrong. That was a mistake.

I don't have a big ego like you.

Happy Sunday

Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 2:33:07 PM -   #37 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee09
Hold on.. There's a "AAEpsonFamily"
I did not know that. What does that mean? Because if I was in that family, it sure didn't feel like it. I'm confused yet again.

Tell you that it was a mistake?
I will admit. I do see your point in that. Name dropping was wrong. That was a mistake.

I don't have a big ego like you.

Happy Sunday
Yes there are AAEpsonFamily way past 100 (since I check long time ago. Remember? I don't go to work? Lol)
Bought Epson F2000 and who bought RIP from AA like yourself.
Please be a part/lead of growing this Family.
Thank you so much for you find my point. Now if you allow me I want to say to the world "AJ is my buddy". and proud AAEpsonFamily.
Accordingly I will ask Chaucer to call you for his apology. My defence for him is Justin gave him big project recently. He is 99% good tech.
And now Myself also appology to you for your dissatisfaction. If you are buying supplies from Randy or AA You will find some credit on your account. My train ticket to reach to you. Randy is great friend to me before business. Contact him for any help you might need.
I will be on your call for anything, anytime and any places.
Man's best day is when the day he made Friend.
Ego is not always bad. I expect AAEpsonFamily will have strong Ego and strong binding one day. I will back it up with heart and soul
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
jgabby likes this.

Last edited by allamerican; November 16th, 2014 at 02:56 PM..

Old November 16th, 2014 Nov 16, 2014 7:05:29 PM -   #38 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Roy
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

AJ, I have had my Epson F2000, NeoRip from All American since late September. Randy gave me about an hour review over the phone and have been doing great since then. I have been doing DTG since 2011. If there is anything that I can help you with or answer any questions, please PM me and we will connect.

I am really enjoying DTG printing again these last couple of months. This printer and support have been awesome for me.
allamerican likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to okprinter For This Useful Post:
allamerican (November 18th, 2014)
Old November 17th, 2014 Nov 17, 2014 9:25:34 AM -   #39 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Thanks Peter for the apology and thanks Roy for offering help. I appreciate it.

The Following User Says Thank You to tee09 For This Useful Post:
Old November 18th, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 12:32:58 AM -   #40 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Can I get in on this rip deal? I bought my Epson from a diff dist this week but from all this promo for neorip I would love to try it!! Is there a trial or anything for it?

Peter with me I messaged you and EZ the same day I heard back from them faster not that it took you a long time to get back to me it was only like a day or so but by that time I kind of already had a deal in place with EZ to get printer so I didn't call back cause didn't want to play both sides.

That being said this neorip has me kind of excited didn't you say something about reading this thread getting a great deal on neorip? If so please let me know maybe we can do some business.
allamerican likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to clippernate34 For This Useful Post:
Old November 18th, 2014 Nov 18, 2014 9:20:47 AM -   #41 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by clippernate34
Can I get in on this rip deal? I bought my Epson from a diff dist this week but from all this promo for neorip I would love to try it!! Is there a trial or anything for it?

Peter with me I messaged you and EZ the same day I heard back from them faster not that it took you a long time to get back to me it was only like a day or so but by that time I kind of already had a deal in place with EZ to get printer so I didn't call back cause didn't want to play both sides.

That being said this neorip has me kind of excited didn't you say something about reading this thread getting a great deal on neorip? If so please let me know maybe we can do some business.
I am so sorry I missed your contact. But we can do much bigger future business.
My cell number is domain property 215-593-8698.
I publish this Because I am semi retired and miss all juicy emails like yours. LOL. I spend more time for enjoying my hard work paid off on my life. You imagine anything, I do all.
If you want to become AAEpsonFamily My answer is YES to your request. Welcome to AAEpsonFamily.
Please call me for details. I will be your servant.

This is a discussion about F2000 please talk me out or into buying one that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in