Now $16,995? - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Now $16,995?

Like Tree28Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 7th, 2014 Jul 7, 2014 3:57:18 PM -   #31 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Default Re: Now $16,995?

Brother's UMRP (sell guide line) is soft or next to none while EPSON's is arrow. Epson, No negotiation on price. Set! That's It. I wanted to give away RIP as normal Dtg package but it is big time violation. Can't even sell cheaper than normal price. Sell $1 lower than suggest "out of the door". Include package deal.
Exam: heat press normal price is $1495. If any dealer sells for $1395 because he bought Epson. OUT!!!!!!! Road kill.
Brother Dealers have lots of room (30% and negotiable) to play over Epson dealers(less but not negotiable). Brother $20,000 x 0.7(30% less) = $14000. But I still like Epson better. Lol. Because I am a crazy person on Quality print. 1-10 Epson is 9 Brother is 7 and ink touch feel is not great (IMO). Well someone like Italian someone like French while I like Korean. Lol.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

Last edited by allamerican; July 7th, 2014 at 04:16 PM..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allamerican-aeoon For This Useful Post:
haischool (July 10th, 2014), Smalzstein (July 9th, 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 7th, 2014 Jul 7, 2014 5:19:07 PM -   #32 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Thanked 1,245 Times in 1,016 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by haischool
That was my thought exactly, the fact there the rebate came out about 3-4 months after the launch makes me feel a bit uneasy. 1. they are not selling as many as other DTG equipments. 2. the Equipment was over priced from the start?

I could understand if the price dropped a year or so from now, but after only 3-4 months is a cause for concern for me. Although I wish I could have gotten that extra set of ink...

Still I'm happy with my equipment. Just a little bum that I missed out on such a great deal!
This is unconscionable that they did this so close to the launch and are treating this as a consumer product with a pricing model like this.
4u2bSeen likes this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binki For This Useful Post:
haischool (July 10th, 2014), JCS2013 (July 7th, 2014)
Old July 7th, 2014 Jul 7, 2014 5:29:34 PM -   #33 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: mike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Wait till Epson has refurbs for $5995.00 in their Epson Store online.
out da box likes this.

Old July 7th, 2014 Jul 7, 2014 7:45:32 PM -   #34 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Thanked 1,245 Times in 1,016 Posts

I have been screwed by epson twice for limiting parts in the aftermarket.

I will go one better. Wait until they discontinue parts after only 5 years. Then you have a $17k boat anchor.

Old July 7th, 2014 Jul 7, 2014 8:06:10 PM -   #35 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

So what say you Equipment Zone? BelQuette? Did you guys know this rebate was going to come out? I sincerely feel jipped.

Also, all the people coming into this thread making comments about "why does this surprise you? blah blah". I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A PRODUCT A YEAR OLD, 8 MONTHS OLD, I'M TALKING ABOUT A PRINTER THAT I HAVE OWNED NEW FROM THE FACTORY FOR LESS THAN 3 MONTHS FROM 1ST INITIAL NATIONAL SHIPMENT.

YEA IT URKES ME. It pisses me off and I want someone to answer why we got screwed?

Old July 7th, 2014 Jul 7, 2014 8:08:09 PM -   #36 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCS2013
So what say you Equipment Zone? BelQuette? Did you guys know this rebate was going to come out? I sincerely feel jipped.

Also, all the people coming into this thread making comments about "why does this surprise you? blah blah". I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A PRODUCT A YEAR OLD, 8 MONTHS OLD, I'M TALKING ABOUT A PRINTER THAT I HAVE OWNED NEW FROM THE FACTORY FOR LESS THAN 3 MONTHS FROM 1ST INITIAL NATIONAL SHIPMENT.

YEA IT URKES ME. It pisses me off and I want someone to answer why we got screwed?
Harry,

Who is the EPSON regional sales manager for New England? I want a name and number I can call to pass on my feelings. Your support in this matter would be appreciated and I thank you for your help in advance.

Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 4:10:54 AM -   #37 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Bad feeling to who already bought. Good news to future buyers. Well, well, well~~.
I do understand both side.
Good question about part supply to F2000 available time table. Tsf members are smart bunch.
I will ask to Epson at my first chance.
Cheers! Inks are on me always.

Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 6:43:11 AM -   #38 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Jim

Does anyone know if this offer is available in Canada too or just states?

Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 6:54:01 AM -   #39 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Royce (not Roy)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanked 1,044 Times in 932 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by banffunion
Does anyone know if this offer is available in Canada too or just states?
I just called Epson Canada and they said no.....

Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 7:16:52 AM -   #40 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Quote:
We do not know anything until it happens and have no control over this.

Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 7:50:05 AM -   #41 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

No rebate in Canada, Eh!?!? That's a shame.

Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 12:00:00 PM -   #42 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: shane
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I got lucky enough to get this offer. Even though I didn't save up for this machine, it's gonna cost me a lot in the long run cuz I got a lease. But even though I am going to be paying double what the machine goes for, I feel confident that the Epson F2000 will make my money back and then some and the money I spent getting it would just be chump change. It does suck when a product offers a rebate right after you bought it. Car companies do it all the damn time. I bought a used Challenger a few years back, but a couple months later, Dodge offered a full body warranty and $3000 rebate. Sucked that I got my used car for the same price. But look on the bright side, that rebate you missed out on... you are gonna make that money and you already had a head start. You should at least try to see if Epson can get you some ink.

The Following User Says Thank You to shanetuttle For This Useful Post:
haischool (July 10th, 2014)
Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 12:11:02 PM -   #43 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

It's too bad that these companies don't offer the same incentives in canada as in the states. I know brother did the same thing when they ran their last promo. If any epson reps reading this lets get some promos going for your friends up north of the border!!

Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 3:55:35 PM -   #44 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by banffunion
If any epson reps reading this lets get some promos going for your friends up north of the border!!
We have no control over pricing. There's a lowest price point we are allowed to sell for and nothing lower. Outside of that, any other incentives are all EPSON based.

Old July 8th, 2014 Jul 8, 2014 7:46:16 PM -   #45 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Brandon

Quote:
I paid cash for my printer. I feel a bit disheartened that now you can get the following:

I SPENT MY life's saving on this printer and waited many months for it to arrive and now you can get it $16,995 when I paid literally 21k for mine with the same stuff?

https://www.belquette.com/index.php/...urecolor-f2000
EPSON JULY SPECIALS!

For the Month of July, EPSON is offering a $2,000 Mail in Rebate on the SureColor F2000 Direct to Garment Printer. We will also be offering a free set of 600ml UltraChrome DG Inks at no additional charge.

Retail pricing on the F2000, is $19,995, our price is $18,995 and with the Mail in Rebate offer, your final price would be $16,995.00 We will also be including shipping and free training, a complete total package value of $22,374.70!

*To receive the rebate you must purchase the printer before the end of the promotional period from an Epson Authorized Professional Imaging Reseller who has the printer in stock. Printers are sometimes in very short supply, so please check with your reseller before you order to insure it is available before the end of the promotion. If you place an order and the printer is not in stock by the end of the promotion, your dealer will allow you to cancel the order. If stock is expected at a later date, and there is a new rebate offer at that time, your delaer will assist you in reordering using the new rebate.

**Training Valued at $500, Travel Expenses are an Additional Cost.

Available on Part Numbers SCF2000SE and SCF2000WE only.
I honestly completely agree with the statements you are making. I myself will most likely contact Epson this week about this. I just feel it is a bit too soon for this type of deal to be handed out.

Not only is the price cheaper, but adding $1400 worth of ink is just truly amazing. This, plus the reduced price, plus the rebate is a complete slap in the face to all those who suffered and waited as Epson pushed back the release of their machine on two different occasions. I can see why you are upset and I am upset at Epson here with this myself.
4u2bSeen and JCS2013 like this.

The Following User Says Thank You to ASID Clothing For This Useful Post:
haischool (July 10th, 2014)

This is a discussion about Now $16,995? that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in