Is it too late to get an Epson DTG in the near future? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Is it too late to get an Epson DTG in the near future?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jmelwak

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 26th, 2014 Mar 26, 2014 12:13:16 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Kevin
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Is it too late to get an Epson DTG in the near future?

I'm am/will be completely new to DTG printing, but I've been researching them for about a year, checked them out at ISS Long Beach, and I've decided I to get an Epson SCF2000WE, but I haven't ordered one yet. I understand that the pre-orders are likely shipping just now. Any idea if there would be a long delay for a new order?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 26th, 2014 Mar 26, 2014 12:37:55 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Robert

Default Re: Is it too late to get an Epson DTG in the near future?

Kevin,

I'm not in the market for a new printer but I did go to ISS Long Beach and looked at some new printers. I was very impressed with Polyprint's TexJet, Polyprint | Texjet Did you see that printer and compare it to the Epson?

Robert

Old March 26th, 2014 Mar 26, 2014 1:27:07 PM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy
I'm am/will be completely new to DTG printing, but I've been researching them for about a year, checked them out at ISS Long Beach, and I've decided I to get an Epson SCF2000WE, but I haven't ordered one yet. I understand that the pre-orders are likely shipping just now. Any idea if there would be a long delay for a new order?
We are seeing them trickle in, and those who've pre-ordered are going out ahead of others. Once those are out of the way, it will open up for new orders. My guess is it won't be a long wait, Epson pretty good at gearing up for something like this.

Old March 26th, 2014 Mar 26, 2014 1:28:57 PM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by soko61
Kevin,

I'm not in the market for a new printer but I did go to ISS Long Beach and looked at some new printers. I was very impressed with Polyprint's TexJet, Polyprint | Texjet Did you see that printer and compare it to the Epson?

Robert
Robert, I did see the prints coming off the printer at Long Beach and was really impressed. While that may be the case, this forum is for Epson users and potential users. Just trying to keep it clean....

Old March 26th, 2014 Mar 26, 2014 1:39:02 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Robert

Oops, sorry about that. I didn't realize it was Epson specific.

Robert

Old March 26th, 2014 Mar 26, 2014 1:40:22 PM -   #6 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

No worries and obviously no harm done, and I might also add, for Epson information in general. It's not only for those who will buy but those simply interested.

Old March 26th, 2014 Mar 26, 2014 3:34:20 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

just waiting for my financing to go through and im picking up one from AA , cant wait to use the neorip!
allamerican likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jmelwak For This Useful Post:
allamerican (March 26th, 2014)

This is a discussion about Is it too late to get an Epson DTG in the near future? that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in