Rookie's view of the new Epson DTG - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Rookie's view of the new Epson DTG

Like Tree4Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 18th, 2014 Jan 18, 2014 6:56:36 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Rookie's view of the new Epson DTG

First let me state this I am a ROOKIE! But I did go to the show yesterday and just thought I would share thoughts on the new Epson. We brought our own artwork and had it demo to us by 2 vendors.

Appearance - It looks very nice and clean. It's not to big and not small where you would think it can't do the job.

Speed - I thought once the unit was told to print it was very fast! I clocked both prints from the start button and the Brother 381 only beat the Epson by like :27 and the shirt had a lot of white in it.

print quality - Again we took it too 2 vendors and both shirts with the out of the box software Garment Creator came out poor. One vendor was ready to use a RIP and we got a partial print and I think it was going to look MUCH better. I had to go to another booth cause I was short on time and did not get time to get back to check it. My guess is that it was going to look pretty nice.

Ink - I do like the ink on the unit comes out looking like a screen print on the shirt.

Software - With just the demo I saw on the two shirts I was not impressed with GC. I think a RIP will be needed for sure with this unit. But I also think Epson will improve GC and everyone will be happy sooner or later.

Conclusion -
Epson's printer is very nice looking. I also think it will be very good down the road. It maybe a month it maybe a year I do not know this. But the shirts I got from both vendors were not as good as the brother with the same art period.

I think Epson has the right machine to get it all right just needs some adjustments and they are not major at all. Could just be as simple as RIP but even the RIPS are in the beta still for this unit.

Lastly - You hear March for shipping them but no for sure date. I am looking to get into business now.

I really think its a very close race with Brother and Epson for some diff reasons. I am leaning towards Brother.

I thought people may want to hear a rookies point of view on this as this forum has really helped me a lot.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clippernate34 For This Useful Post:
allamerican (January 27th, 2014), Rodney (January 23rd, 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 18th, 2014 Jan 18, 2014 7:35:08 AM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Default Re: Rookie's view of the new Epson DTG

I was one of the ones that had printed your sample.

With your design, there was a heavy white ink lay down and the only way to get that with Garment Creator is to do a 2 strike on the white. I've seen some pretty impressive white layers when doing it this way and wouldn't mind printing it again for you in the booth. RIP will be able to do this in one pass, but it takes a little longer at the resolutions needed so the time differences shouldn't be much at all.

If you get a chance, feel free to stop by again and we can give it another go, I'm sure the Epson will redeem itself!
limey likes this.

Old January 18th, 2014 Jan 18, 2014 8:38:48 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Dante

Also consider that these vendors have only had the printer a short period of time. One vendor told me that they just got their printer at the show on Thursday. Not sure if that is true…but they honestly seemed like they were just figuring it out. That's fine, not blaming them, but if they aren't able to figure out the optimal settings for the printer, I can't fault the quality of the printer for that.

I had my artwork printed on 2 Epsons and 2 Brother printers. One of the Epson prints was done with the RIP software and I was pretty impressed. The colors popped nice and it actually printed 32 seconds faster than the Brother.

But, keep in mind that head to head speed tests are so difficult to compare - apples to apples.

You said you were a rookie and by no means do I "know it all" but here is some information that I can share to whomever reads this.

Variables that can DRASTICALLY effect print speed:
Area of the print
Single pass vs Double pass
Print resolution / Quality (600dpi vs 1200dpi for example)
Amount of white base laid down

Depending on the artwork and the "judge" you may or may not be able to tell the difference. My artwork in particular you can tell the difference between the print speeds but not enough to make it worth the longer cycle time for a regular customer. Either way they will be so blown away at what the DTG can do vs. screen printing they will be in love.

I'm still deciding which printer to go with. Several pros and cons either way but I think you would be happy with either.

Things that I am considering:
- I'm leery to buy something right when it comes out. No doubt the mfg will fix any bug, but I don't like being the guinea pig. Remember the GT-3 had some print head issues right when it came out, which have been fixed.
- $6k price point difference is huge. ~25% difference. I fully believe the "you get what you pay for" theory, but I wasn't presented with $6k in added benefits with the Brother. Was this a failure by the sales reps, or is it just not there?
- Method of loading the shirt. With the Brother you dress the platen like the 541 or a screen printing platen. The Epson is a ring clamp or whatever it's called. pros/cons either way
- 1 print head vs 8 print heads
- Epson seems to have a more forgiving routine maintenance schedule
- Reps nearby for both machines so this point is a wash. BUT…the Brother techs already have 2 years of service calls under their belt plus experience with the 541. So Brother has to get the edge there.
- Epson is much lighter than the Brother. Again there are pros/cons. Then tells me it is made with either a less sturdy construction, or more plastic. But it also means it would be easier to move around if you needed to.

Old January 18th, 2014 Jan 18, 2014 10:29:51 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante2004
Also consider that these vendors have only had the printer a short period of time. One vendor told me that they just got their printer at the show on Thursday. Not sure if that is true…but they honestly seemed like they were just figuring it out. That's fine, not blaming them, but if they aren't able to figure out the optimal settings for the printer, I can't fault the quality of the printer for that.

I had my artwork printed on 2 Epsons and 2 Brother printers. One of the Epson prints was done with the RIP software and I was pretty impressed. The colors popped nice and it actually printed 32 seconds faster than the Brother.

But, keep in mind that head to head speed tests are so difficult to compare - apples to apples.

You said you were a rookie and by no means do I "know it all" but here is some information that I can share to whomever reads this.

Variables that can DRASTICALLY effect print speed:
Area of the print
Single pass vs Double pass
Print resolution / Quality (600dpi vs 1200dpi for example)
Amount of white base laid down

Depending on the artwork and the "judge" you may or may not be able to tell the difference. My artwork in particular you can tell the difference between the print speeds but not enough to make it worth the longer cycle time for a regular customer. Either way they will be so blown away at what the DTG can do vs. screen printing they will be in love.

I'm still deciding which printer to go with. Several pros and cons either way but I think you would be happy with either.

Things that I am considering:
- I'm leery to buy something right when it comes out. No doubt the mfg will fix any bug, but I don't like being the guinea pig. Remember the GT-3 had some print head issues right when it came out, which have been fixed.
- $6k price point difference is huge. ~25% difference. I fully believe the "you get what you pay for" theory, but I wasn't presented with $6k in added benefits with the Brother. Was this a failure by the sales reps, or is it just not there?
- Method of loading the shirt. With the Brother you dress the platen like the 541 or a screen printing platen. The Epson is a ring clamp or whatever it's called. pros/cons either way
- 1 print head vs 8 print heads
- Epson seems to have a more forgiving routine maintenance schedule
- Reps nearby for both machines so this point is a wash. BUT…the Brother techs already have 2 years of service calls under their belt plus experience with the 541. So Brother has to get the edge there.
- Epson is much lighter than the Brother. Again there are pros/cons. Then tells me it is made with either a less sturdy construction, or more plastic. But it also means it would be easier to move around if you needed to.
Dante seems like you and me are in the same boat deciding between the both of them. Not sure who you meet with from Brother or Brother rep. I had the print done at the brother booth but sales wise was dealing with a rep.

Dante I get the 6k diff but the Brother rep is willing to give me other things that would basically cancel that out so the machine would be the same price. For me its like you said being the first guys with the machine you know it will have bumps. I hear Brother did as well. I was in no way bashing the epson.

As Jerid said he was one of the people which we did a partail print with the RIP and the white was very nice. Me being a rookie when I was using the brother machine no RIP needed and bam just worked perfectly.

I thought the hoop on the Epson would add time and maybe the changing of platens(not sure if spelled right) would take a lot of time on the Epson but that was not the case both the hoop and the change can be done SUPER FAST. But I do like how the brother does not need the hoop.

I am not sure if I would ever use it but do like the fact that you can print on a skateboard and shoes with Brother. I did not see it happening but I am guessing you can do hats as well on the Epson.

Jerid I am going to try and get back there on Sunday to give it another shot mainly for the ink savings.

But as of right now I can basically score the Brother 381 for the same price as the Epson and it worked just so easy and fast hard to beat it just wish the ink cost was lower.

On a side note Jerid's pretreat machine he has at his booth is AMAZING!!! I want one so bad!!!

I could go on and on about these machines I just think Epson needs some time but I hope to go on Sunday to see Jerid and AA and have them prove me wrong. As I do have a deposit done on a Brother but I can cancel it with no problem if this Epson blows me away.

Old January 18th, 2014 Jan 18, 2014 10:43:42 AM -   #5 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Thanked 1,145 Times in 976 Posts

I have no previous hands-on experience with any DTG but follow some of this stuff with great interest.

My only experience at all with this was some wash testing I did buying both a white DTG tshirt and black DTG tshirt from Vistaprint. I have no idea what they used (then) but I was very disappointed with the wash performance on the white tshirt, it had serious wash out. The black tshirt with white under base washed very well, but when I got it there was obvious banding in the under base.

So I think any eval of these products it would be helpful to others to include extended wash testing results. For me how good the tshirt looks initially isn't the only concern, what matters is does it stay looking nice over extended washing.

I'm sure that inks are all over the place in terms of quality, so I keep an open mind that the Vistaprint shirts may not be reflective of all inks used, or the "prep" involved.

Old January 18th, 2014 Jan 18, 2014 8:12:58 PM -   #6 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clippernate34
Jerid I am going to try and get back there on Sunday to give it another shot mainly for the ink savings.
Thanks! Just so you know, either Garment Creator or the RIP are simple to use. Instead of me explaining them, I'll just show you. It will be, import graphic and print, nothing more, both programs really can be that simple, but you can be the judge.

See you tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to JeridHill For This Useful Post:
Bigpapi (January 27th, 2014)
Old January 18th, 2014 Jan 18, 2014 11:39:09 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeridHill
Thanks! Just so you know, either Garment Creator or the RIP are simple to use. Instead of me explaining them, I'll just show you. It will be, import graphic and print, nothing more, both programs really can be that simple, but you can be the judge.

See you tomorrow.
As I write this post I am 35k feet in the air headed back to Massachusetts. I flew to Cali to determine which DTG we were going to purchase.

I have to be honest, the samples produced by AA's booth were amazing, BUT I did not see too many images that were printed live that amazed me. My own artwork, which was perfectly fine DPI wise, caused issues for the EPSON. AA and EZ blamed blemishes on pretreat issues. Group Stahl was the only one who had the RIP dialed in where the shirt came out looking decent. I honestly was disappointed, but again, maybe I had impressions of the DTG machines producing SUPREME images on tees, and honestly, I just didn't see it.

Regardless, I need a DTG, and I believe EPSON is the best fit warranty wise. I also know EPSON is going to continue R & D and will eventually produce the most affordable and best DTG on the market. I also have Epson's in my shop for other reasons now. So brand loyalty caused me to place my order through EZ for one of the March Epson's. I know eventually the RIP's will be perfected for this machine.

I'd like to note something about the suppliers I found most helpful while at the show.

BELQUETTE - JERID has been above and beyond the most helpful customer service salesman I've had the pleasure of dealing with. He spent weeks helping me with information on this machine and his customer service with me was incredible. I would recommend dealing with Jerid any day for any reason. He's honest and fair with his suggestions across the board when helping you decide which machine is best for you.

Group Stahls - Steven was one of the most knowledgeable and excited guys about this product. He was the only one who was able to dial the EPSON in for me between EZ, AA, & Stahls(Didn't actually have Jerid run my file, but he did have some great test prints). Steven really new how to use his RIP(Cad Link Rebranded as Stahls) to suit my image. The leads me to believe that any of the RIPS will make a huge improvement once the machine is dialed in. I'm afraid most of the suppliers just haven't had enough time with the machine to get it dialed in. Big thanks to Stahls guys for spending time with me.

AA - I have to say the guys working at AA Jerry and John were super helpful and really wanted to get the consumer excited about the machine as well as their NeoFLEX. They were awesome to deal with and I loved their attitudes. Unfortunately, their shirts left terrible blemishes on the garment when showcasing the EPSON. John mentioned that the pretreated shirts were bad and unfortunately there was nothing he could do about it. I also tested their NEOFlex, and I have to say, besides stahls test print, the NEOflex printed supremely well, but it did have the thickest layer of white. I am sure with a little tweaking it would have performed and possibly matched Stahls hand feel and look.

Equipment Zone EZ - My prints from EZ actually came out better on their Veloci-T DTG than they did on the ESPON(also using Cad Link RIP). The guys mentioned they hadn't dialed in the pretreatment and condiditons at the show may be causing issues. Again, I did see great prints come off the machine, just not my art for some reason. Every single person working the EZ booth seemed knowledgeable and capable of answering any of my questions. I did end up purchasing their pretreater and EPSON printer at the show. I had been building some repourt with Harry, the owner, for most of the last week. He is the closest supplier to me and offered me the best financial deal. The logistical aspects and costs attached to training really was a huge factor in which supplier to choose. Harry and his guys are literally just a couple hundred miles away and it was a no brainer financially. I'd like to also point out that their pretreatment system is super simple and yet seems to be one of the best priced items out there. They also offered me a deal I couldn't refuse while I wait for the EPSON to come in March.

LAWSON? I think it was Lawson. I ran into a couple of them, and for about 30 seconds they seemed excited to speak to me, and were happy to tell me about their pretreater, but I felt after a few minutes they didn't really care to talk about the machine anymore and were distracted with other things. I just left.

Lastly, I did see the last supplier(forget their name), and really all I ca say is that I just didn't build any repoit with the guy and they weren't going to offer me what EZ or BQ were. At the end of the day it came down to Belquette and EZ. EZ had the lower cost pretreater, and that was the last final thing that made my decision. BQ has a super sophisticated pretreater that IMO may be the best at the show especially with future presets no one will have for specific garments, yet it was out of my budget.

That was my experience, sorry for the misspellings and run-on sentences.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JCS2013 For This Useful Post:
allamerican (January 19th, 2014), Rodney (January 23rd, 2014)
Old January 19th, 2014 Jan 19, 2014 3:42:54 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCS2013
As I write this post I am 35k feet in the air headed back to Massachusetts. I flew to Cali to determine which DTG we were going to purchase.

I have to be honest, the samples produced by AA's booth were amazing, BUT I did not see too many images that were printed live that amazed me. My own artwork, which was perfectly fine DPI wise, caused issues for the EPSON. AA and EZ blamed blemishes on pretreat issues. Group Stahl was the only one who had the RIP dialed in where the shirt came out looking decent. I honestly was disappointed, but again, maybe I had impressions of the DTG machines producing SUPREME images on tees, and honestly, I just didn't see it.

Regardless, I need a DTG, and I believe EPSON is the best fit warranty wise. I also know EPSON is going to continue R & D and will eventually produce the most affordable and best DTG on the market. I also have Epson's in my shop for other reasons now. So brand loyalty caused me to place my order through EZ for one of the March Epson's. I know eventually the RIP's will be perfected for this machine.

I'd like to note something about the suppliers I found most helpful while at the show.

BELQUETTE - JERID has been above and beyond the most helpful customer service salesman I've had the pleasure of dealing with. He spent weeks helping me with information on this machine and his customer service with me was incredible. I would recommend dealing with Jerid any day for any reason. He's honest and fair with his suggestions across the board when helping you decide which machine is best for you.

Group Stahls - Steven was one of the most knowledgeable and excited guys about this product. He was the only one who was able to dial the EPSON in for me between EZ, AA, & Stahls(Didn't actually have Jerid run my file, but he did have some great test prints). Steven really new how to use his RIP(Cad Link Rebranded as Stahls) to suit my image. The leads me to believe that any of the RIPS will make a huge improvement once the machine is dialed in. I'm afraid most of the suppliers just haven't had enough time with the machine to get it dialed in. Big thanks to Stahls guys for spending time with me.

AA - I have to say the guys working at AA Jerry and John were super helpful and really wanted to get the consumer excited about the machine as well as their NeoFLEX. They were awesome to deal with and I loved their attitudes. Unfortunately, their shirts left terrible blemishes on the garment when showcasing the EPSON. John mentioned that the pretreated shirts were bad and unfortunately there was nothing he could do about it. I also tested their NEOFlex, and I have to say, besides stahls test print, the NEOflex printed supremely well, but it did have the thickest layer of white. I am sure with a little tweaking it would have performed and possibly matched Stahls hand feel and look.

Equipment Zone EZ - My prints from EZ actually came out better on their Veloci-T DTG than they did on the ESPON(also using Cad Link RIP). The guys mentioned they hadn't dialed in the pretreatment and condiditons at the show may be causing issues. Again, I did see great prints come off the machine, just not my art for some reason. Every single person working the EZ booth seemed knowledgeable and capable of answering any of my questions. I did end up purchasing their pretreater and EPSON printer at the show. I had been building some repourt with Harry, the owner, for most of the last week. He is the closest supplier to me and offered me the best financial deal. The logistical aspects and costs attached to training really was a huge factor in which supplier to choose. Harry and his guys are literally just a couple hundred miles away and it was a no brainer financially. I'd like to also point out that their pretreatment system is super simple and yet seems to be one of the best priced items out there. They also offered me a deal I couldn't refuse while I wait for the EPSON to come in March.

LAWSON? I think it was Lawson. I ran into a couple of them, and for about 30 seconds they seemed excited to speak to me, and were happy to tell me about their pretreater, but I felt after a few minutes they didn't really care to talk about the machine anymore and were distracted with other things. I just left.

Lastly, I did see the last supplier(forget their name), and really all I ca say is that I just didn't build any repoit with the guy and they weren't going to offer me what EZ or BQ were. At the end of the day it came down to Belquette and EZ. EZ had the lower cost pretreater, and that was the last final thing that made my decision. BQ has a super sophisticated pretreater that IMO may be the best at the show especially with future presets no one will have for specific garments, yet it was out of my budget.

Knew*, Rapport*, lol I guess spelling was hard for me. Damn shots

Old January 20th, 2014 Jan 20, 2014 8:28:21 AM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCS2013

JCS Congrats on getting the new Epson. I really wanted to get back to the show on Sunday but was unable to do so. I agree with what you say about Jerid great guy. I truely wanted to go back there to see him prove me wrong about the Epson. I just could not get back. I like you just did not see any artwork from real people that turned out GREAT. Where my artwork and my other friends artwork turned out great with the Brother.

I put a deposit on one but like you I also went with a person that is very close to me. I wish Jerid and his guys were really close to me as I would know then I could come there if for some reason I could not get something to print well or whatever.

Again Congrats on the Epson!! Excited to see what that thing can really do. I think in a short amount of time it will be great.
limey and allamerican like this.

The Following User Says Thank You to clippernate34 For This Useful Post:
allamerican (January 21st, 2014)
Old January 21st, 2014 Jan 21, 2014 6:44:33 AM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
JCS Congrats on getting the new Epson. I really wanted to get back to the show on Sunday but was unable to do so. I agree with what you say about Jerid great guy. I truely wanted to go back there to see him prove me wrong about the Epson. I just could not get back. I like you just did not see any artwork from real people that turned out GREAT. Where my artwork and my other friends artwork turned out great with the Brother.

I put a deposit on one but like you I also went with a person that is very close to me. I wish Jerid and his guys were really close to me as I would know then I could come there if for some reason I could not get something to print well or whatever.

Again Congrats on the Epson!! Excited to see what that thing can really do. I think in a short amount of time it will be great.
Agreed and congrats to you as well.

Old January 23rd, 2014 Jan 23, 2014 9:50:55 AM -   #11 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,068 Times in 915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante2004

You had some very good observations in your post. I did want to comment on this one. Both printers weigh around 200 pounds each so both are pretty solidly built.

With the size and weight of both printers I would say that neither one is really suitable for easily moving around to events outside your business location if you are looking to be able to do that.

_

Old January 23rd, 2014 Jan 23, 2014 9:55:24 AM -   #12 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by equipmentzone
You had some very good observations in your post. I did notice this one. Both printers weigh around 200 pounds each so both are pretty solidly built.

I would say that neither one is really suitable for easily moving around to events outside your business location.

_
I am sure EZ knows the specs. But I will say the Epson does look a lot smaller which I think is a good thing. For whatever reason the Brother does look like huge piece of equipment and the Epson looked way more compact I am surprised to see they are the same weight.
allamerican likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to clippernate34 For This Useful Post:
allamerican (January 23rd, 2014)
Old January 23rd, 2014 Jan 23, 2014 10:04:48 AM -   #13 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
I am sure EZ knows the specs. But I will say the Epson does look a lot smaller which I think is a good thing. For whatever reason the Brother does look like huge piece of equipment and the Epson looked way more compact I am surprised to see they are the same weight.

The Brother is wider - 53 inch versus 38 inch for the Epson F2000. The Epson is deeper - 58 inch versus 42 inch for the Brother.

_

Old January 23rd, 2014 Jan 23, 2014 5:53:09 PM -   #14 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Mark
Thanked 1,637 Times in 1,101 Posts

Somebody else can confirm this, but I was told the Epson printer weighs between 175-180 lbs and the Brother GT-3 weighs 245 lbs. In both cases, you will need 6-8 hands to pick either one of them up based on the weight and size.

Old January 27th, 2014 Jan 27, 2014 5:51:26 PM -   #15 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGuide
Somebody else can confirm this, but I was told the Epson printer weighs between 175-180 lbs and the Brother GT-3 weighs 245 lbs. In both cases, you will need 6-8 hands to pick either one of them up based on the weight and size.

I think everyone will agree that both are heavy weight machines.

_

This is a discussion about Rookie's view of the new Epson DTG that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in