ISS Long Beach Show is OPEN. - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

ISS Long Beach Show is OPEN.

Like Tree10Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 24th, 2014 Jan 24, 2014 3:52:45 PM -   #16 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Default Re: ISS Long Beach Show is OPEN.

Harry,
Glad to see you become Pro RIP user from GC. Now we are talking same. few days ago your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by equipmentzone
So far the Garment Creator software seems to be producing good results in our testing
Ink saving is not joking. Time and Quality out put.
So sure GC will be enhanced until then~.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

Last edited by allamerican; January 24th, 2014 at 04:02 PM..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 24th, 2014 Jan 24, 2014 5:30:40 PM -   #17 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,068 Times in 915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican
Harry,
Glad to see you become Pro RIP user from GC. Now we are talking same. few days ago your post.

Sorry, not at all what I am saying. The Epson Garment Creator software that is included with the Epson F2000 Printer package does a good job. The Cadlink RIP software has many additional features that make it a very attractive option. Many customers will be very happy and satisfied with Garment Creator. And many customers will want the additions that the Cadlink RIP gives. Simple as that.

_

Old January 24th, 2014 Jan 24, 2014 6:57:26 PM -   #18 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Simple as that.
Sound same as Pro RIP but let's pass. Confuse than Simple.
Do you want to try neo2000 RIP?

Last edited by allamerican; January 24th, 2014 at 09:07 PM..

Old January 25th, 2014 Jan 25, 2014 3:56:48 AM -   #19 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Here's a simple analogy. When you go to buy a new car you can usually add many options to the car - if you want to buy them.

If you don't add any options to the new car you can still, of course, drive the car to any destination and get there.

_
allamerican likes this.

Last edited by equipmentzone; January 25th, 2014 at 04:04 AM..

Old January 25th, 2014 Jan 25, 2014 4:31:12 AM -   #20 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Here's a simple analogy. When you go to buy a new car you can usually add many options to the car - if you want to buy them.

If you don't add any options to the new car you can still, of course, drive the car to any destination and get there._

Quote:
I do agree that it's good for any potential customer to send their own art in to the different distributors and have each print out a sample shirt with the art. Best way to show each of their strengths._
Harry,
I love your analogy. Good one.
Who does not want massage chair, sun roof, navigation, heated AC seat, settelight radio, best audio on Limo business? Limo driver wants to take care customers at the Best comfort. So they will come back all the time and nice tips.
We are not buying Epson for ourself(every day car). We buying for serve customers and make money(limo) and look for coming back.
What should we do to this success? Provide best of Bests to the customers!!!!
Deliver best quality to our customers, save ink ($tens of thousands), save time, best image WHY NOT? Especially when Dirty Cheap(one forumer described like this, love it lol)
Are you sure you are not Pro RIP person yet? I am.
Sounds like a I am Limo salesman, lol
As I said before RIP for everyone.

Last edited by allamerican; January 25th, 2014 at 05:02 AM..

Old January 25th, 2014 Jan 25, 2014 9:32:49 AM -   #21 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

When customers are comparing printers there are many factors to consider. RIP's are one factor and the idea of sending your own artwork in to different distributors, having it printed out, and then comparing the shirts is a good one.

There are other factors that can also be instrumental in achieving the maximum production capability such as what training is available and the pretreating process (hand spraying versus available automatic pretreat systems).

_

Last edited by equipmentzone; January 25th, 2014 at 10:51 AM..

Old January 27th, 2014 Jan 27, 2014 2:38:08 PM -   #22 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
When customers are comparing printers there are many factors to consider. RIP's are one factor and the idea of sending your own artwork in to different distributors, having it printed out, and then comparing the shirts is a good one.

There are other factors that can also be instrumental in achieving the maximum production capability such as what training is available and the pretreating process (hand spraying versus available automatic pretreat systems).
Me too! And all other 4 are also. total 6. No one will offer less than other. Maybe who offers more is the name of the game? Quality out put too? Deeper pocket wins? Stahl the deepest ~, lol. Not afraid but don't know about others. Brother chain is not like this because territorial while Epson is open all USA to all dealers. LOL. Fine with me actually I love this way. Philly is not active city for DTG. Cali, TX ---. Will we see more dealers? Yes? No? Wana bet?
Strong survive weak dismissed like jungle. We live in DTG jungle. Aren't we?

Last edited by allamerican; January 27th, 2014 at 03:05 PM..

This is a discussion about ISS Long Beach Show is OPEN. that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in