Updated Epson SureColor F2000 Ship Dates - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Updated Epson SureColor F2000 Ship Dates

Like Tree11Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 1:49:54 PM -   #1 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jerid
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,122 Times in 788 Posts

Default Updated Epson SureColor F2000 Ship Dates

We were informed that more units would be produced, but shipping will begin in March. Sometime in February, we will have a more detailed schedule of ship times.

The Following User Says Thank You to JeridHill For This Useful Post:
Rodney (February 13th, 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 2:17:08 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default Re: Updated Epson SureColor F2000 Ship Dates

I am very surprised to hear this. Although many of the suppliers seem to be in the dark about exact dates, I've actually been told just now that each supplier will have 5 units given to them at the end of January to ship immediately. Can you confirm Jerid?

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 2:20:15 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Bill
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCS2013
I am very surprised to hear this. Although many of the suppliers seem to be in the dark about exact dates, I've actually been told just now that each supplier will have 5 units given to them at the end of January to ship immediately. Can you confirm Jerrid?
Jerid is correct, shipment has been delayed to all customers. There will not be any units shipped in January.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billwhitley For This Useful Post:
Rodney (February 13th, 2014), scuba_steve2699 (January 13th, 2014)

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 2:21:35 PM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I've been working very close with my Epson rep and this would be new to me. Because of limited quantities, we were informed of how many we were allowed to sell in the first quarter, but beyond that, there were no definitive dates, nor was there any commitment to have a certain amount by the end of January to dealers. In February, our revised numbers of units available will be made known to us, but if I sold my entire allocation for the quarter in one day, they would be scheduled to ship accordingly.

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 2:48:59 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeridHill
I've been working very close with my Epson rep and this would be new to me. Because of limited quantities, we were informed of how many we were allowed to sell in the first quarter, but beyond that, there were no definitive dates, nor was there any commitment to have a certain amount by the end of January to dealers. In February, our revised numbers of units available will be made known to us, but if I sold my entire allocation for the quarter in one day, they would be scheduled to ship accordingly.
I am being advised by one of the dealers that they will for sure have 5 units at the end of January per their Epson rep. I am being told this is for sure and I have no need to worry. He also advised me that other dealers were going to be given the same allotment and the reason you are not offering your phase 1 machines is because you have probably already sold them and/or have them spoken for?

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 3:02:14 PM -   #6 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
I am being advised by one of the dealers that they will for sure have 5 units at the end of January per their Epson rep. I am being told this is for sure and I have no need to worry. He also advised me that other dealers were going to be given the same allotment and the reason you are not offering your phase 1 machines is because you have probably already sold them and/or have them spoken for?
I am letting you know what my rep told me. Once again, there are no limitations to how many we can sell outside of what we were allocated for the quarter, at least for guaranteed shipping.

Printers ship in the order they were sold. I asked specifically about presale units and he told me he knew nothing about that.

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 3:07:31 PM -   #7 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I'd also note, as a dealer, I am very cautious as to what information I put out there. If I don't know something, I first contact my rep to find out. If I give out misinformation, it will look bad on us as a company, and we simply won't do that. If I ever make an assumption that was incorrect, I will always come back and correct myself. I verified this information with my rep this evening.

Last edited by JeridHill; January 10th, 2014 at 03:12 PM..

The Following User Says Thank You to JeridHill For This Useful Post:
Rodney (February 13th, 2014)
Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 3:16:40 PM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
I'd also note, as a dealer, I am very cautious as to what information I put out there. If I don't know something, I first contact my rep to find out. If I give out misinformation, it will look bad on us as a company, and we simply won't do that. If I ever make an assumption that was incorrect, I will always come back and correct myself. I verified this information with my rep this evening.
To eliminate any possible confusion on my end or for anyone else please confirm NO UNITS, NOT ONE, from any dealer in the US will be sold to the public until there release in March. Correct?

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 3:25:47 PM -   #9 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
To eliminate any possible confusion on my end or for anyone else please confirm NO UNITS, NOT ONE, from any dealer in the US will be sold to the public until there release in March. Correct?
Sold is ok but not shipped until March. At least this is exactly what I asked my rep and he confirmed no shopping until March.

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 3:27:22 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Sold is ok but not shipped until March. At least this is exactly what I asked my rep and he confirmed no shopping until March.
That completely contradicts what the other dealer is telling me. I have asked them to come onto this forum and advise what they are saying to me. I guess we'll see who's got the right story.

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 5:43:25 PM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
That completely contradicts what the other dealer is telling me. I have asked them to come onto this forum and advise what they are saying to me. I guess we'll see who's got the right story.
The dealer called me to confirm what Jerid and Stahls was saying is correct and they were misinformed.

I have been told if I pay in full in advance they will provide a temporary DTG to use until time of the Epson shipping for the hassle.

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 5:52:02 PM -   #12 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

When printing with white ink, I would not advocate learning one system, then a month to two later, learning another. If you have experience with printing, then it may be worth it, if not, it's a lot to learn in a short period of time. Just my opinion....

Also, most companies are taking deposits only, not paid in full.

Old January 10th, 2014 Jan 10, 2014 7:49:13 PM -   #13 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,469 Times in 1,161 Posts

Quote:
The dealer called me to confirm what Jerid and Stahls was saying is correct and they were misinformed.

I have been told if I pay in full in advance they will provide a temporary DTG to use until time of the Epson shipping for the hassle.
Who will pay the shipping? new become used? Or rent used?about the time learned machine then send back? Initial supply is always free too.
There are not many can offer that.
Not BQ, not AA, not Stahl(no machine) then it got to be EZ or AX or Lawson(too expensive to rent, more money than Epson).
Narrow down to EZ or AX(do not visit forum as others) Interesting.
I think you should take that offer if 5% deposit is good enough.
Remember, i am pretty sure Epson shipping is free from Epson direct.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

Last edited by allamerican; January 11th, 2014 at 04:03 AM..

Old January 11th, 2014 Jan 11, 2014 11:23:28 AM -   #14 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican
Who will pay the shipping? new become used? Or rent used?about the time learned machine then send back? Initial supply is always free too.
There are not many can offer that.
Not BQ, not AA, not Stahl(no machine) then it got to be EZ or AX or Lawson(too expensive to rent, more money than Epson).
Narrow down to EZ or AX(do not visit forum as others) Interesting.
I think you should take that offer if 5% deposit is good enough.
Remember, i am pretty sure Epson shipping is free from Epson direct.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
Is it weird that they want all the money now?
allamerican likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to JCS2013 For This Useful Post:
allamerican (January 11th, 2014)
Old January 11th, 2014 Jan 11, 2014 12:31:47 PM -   #15 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,469 Times in 1,161 Posts

Quote:
Is it weird that they want all the money now?
I don't know who is "they" but i can dig it. That is same song I have been singing from day one.
Especially while we receive term from Epson. 5% is more than enough and money back guarantee is must incase you find better deal.
It can be on sale or promotion or any. Cover your butt. Lol.
Cheers! Beers are on me always

Last edited by allamerican; January 11th, 2014 at 12:44 PM..

This is a discussion about Updated Epson SureColor F2000 Ship Dates that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in