T-Shirt Forums banner

SureColor F2000 Setup Video

5K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Iron Jaw 
#1 ·
Hi,

Here's the first in a series of setup videos on the SureColor F2000.

F2000 Setup Guide Part 1 - YouTube

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFq9NpDUfLY[/media]
In this video we go over:

• Removing the box from the F2000 Printer
  • Suggestions on choosing a proper table and area for your printer
  • The procedure for removing your printer from the box and putting it on a table (requires 3, preferably 4 people. Or 5 if you're planning on shooting a video while you do it :D)
In the next video:

• What's in the box. (Hint: A lot of stuff.)
  • Setting up the platen
  • The proper way to insert ink cartridges
  • Routing the waste tank hose and installing the waste tank
  • And more!

If you find this video helpful, please Like this post!

-Alex

See less See more
#3 ·
David, the printer out of the box won't fit through a standard doorway, the width is 39" and the box itself is much wider. The only way to get it through a 36" door would be to turn it sideways but I'm not sure it is advisable, I'll have to find out for you. You would have to pull it out of the box first, I wouldn't recommend turning the pallet sideways, it's too heavy and wouldn't be designed to handle the weight.

#7 ·
I have my 12-needle ZSK embroidery machine on a 2nd floor (loft area). Two of us lugged it up the flight of stairs. I'd like to install a DTG printer up there as well. The F2000, at first, looked like it would be no problem, from the promo video we watched. But now that I see your setup video, I'm not so sure? What is your opinion?

#15 ·
I understand passing door is important but isn't it too basic to TSF members? :)
Intelligent as we are? Next, will we talking about what size table? Need Two person to put it on? Next will we talking about where lights should be? How we going to dispose empty cart? Next is what should we do with empty box? Endless~.
Good intention of setting up thread but I rather see in depth. IMHO.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

#17 ·
Can never have too much information. Every potential owner wants to gain as much knowledge as possible to make their purchase as painless as can be. From how to get a 39 inch wide printer safely into a room with a 35 inch wide doorway without potentially damaging the printer. To what size table do you need to fit the printer. The more information a buyer has the better it is for them.

_

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.