Epson DTG printer hits the market and what does it mean for Epson based printers? - Page 15 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Epson SureColor DTG Printers
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Epson Brand SureColor garment printer owners.

Epson DTG printer hits the market and what does it mean for Epson based printers?

Like Tree37Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 14th, 2014 Mar 14, 2014 8:32:42 AM -   #211 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Epson DTG printer hits the market and what does it mean for Epson based printers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican
Epson has more funds available than all DTG people put together in the world.
It looks like Seiko Epson's Market Cap is 680 billion, Brother's is 3.8 trillion... if I'm converting my Yen right.

The two of them are the 800 lb gorillas. If they want to, they can out R&D the rest of the industry. But there are two of them...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 28th, 2019 Feb 28, 2019 3:53:28 PM -   #212 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Epson DTG printer hits the market and what does it mean for Epson based printers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushordertees
It looks like Seiko Epson's Market Cap is 680 billion, Brother's is 3.8 trillion... if I'm converting my Yen right.

The two of them are the 800 lb gorillas. If they want to, they can out R&D the rest of the industry. But there are two of them...
It looks like Epson isn't going to be able to keep up with Kornit at this point. We had 8 of them and sold them off... had to move on to streamline the process and get consistent outputs.

This is a discussion about Epson DTG printer hits the market and what does it mean for Epson based printers? that was posted in the Epson SureColor DTG Printers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in