T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Ecommerce Site Design

Ecommerce Category Sponsor

Discuss website design for ecommerce sites, useability, navigation and other development considerations. To get feedback on your t-shirt design(s) or website, please post a request in our Site Reviews and Design Reviews section here.

T-shirt Printing Design Studio & Website

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 4 Days Ago Oct 6, 2019 6:12:09 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Carlo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default T-shirt Printing Design Studio & Website

Looking for an honest review of my t-shirt printing design studio & website [URL="https://designyourown.ie"]designyourown.ie[/URL]. It's built on old software that is no longer officialy available and I been working to make it custom for a while now.

The most interesting page in the website for t-shirt printing would be list [URL="https://designyourown.ie/sports-and-teams-pre-designed-templates/boxing-pre-designed-templates"]designs[/URL] page. From this page you can proceed to [URL="https://designyourown.ie/index.php?route=studio/home"]design studio[/URL] clicking button "Edit Template".

After someone creates t-shirt design I receive hi-res .png file that is almost ready-print.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Days Ago Oct 7, 2019 12:44:36 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: David

Default Re: T-shirt Printing Design Studio & Website

I used to be a flash programmer before even adobe took it over and killed it!.

I like your site but as flash is dead and do not even work on most browsers i feel like it do not work.

Im doing my own tshirt manufacturing software. And myself im stuck at the printing part what i should do. SVG is good, but is it the future? I think HTML5 would be the way to go.

For now for my own software i made it as simple as possible for my clients just to fill in the amount of colors each print would need, but i do not have a DTG as you, so!..

Old 3 Days Ago Oct 7, 2019 1:05:46 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

To be honest, I was put off at first glance with the long blocks of unformatted text on the home page. Quite simply, I just couldn't be bothered to read it all. In my opinion you need more 'punch' and less 'blurb' in order to catch your visitors attention.

If you must use long blocks of text, break them up into paragraphs.

Old 3 Days Ago Oct 7, 2019 1:14:03 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: David

Quote:
Originally Posted by webtrekker
To be honest, I was put off at first glance with the long blocks of unformatted text on the home page. Quite simply, I just couldn't be bothered to read it all. In my opinion you need more 'punch' and less 'blurb' in order to catch your visitors attention.

If you must use long blocks of text, break them up into paragraphs.

Are you on a phone or a computer?

On my own software, i try not to use to much text on the actual viewing area but in the hidden areas. What do you think of that? All products we sell here on Clothing Factory Indonesia - Clothing Factory Indonesia

Old 3 Days Ago Oct 7, 2019 7:48:17 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Carlo

The text on the homepage is more for search engines than the user itself, so it's ok if you don't bother reading it.

Design studio is made on flashplayer and it's functional 100%. Flashplayer will be retired in 2020, but i don't believe it's going away any time soon. Design studio is not working on mobile-devices, cause of flashplayer, but if you're in t-shirt printing business, you should know that artwork/images from mobile-devices are much worse quality if compared to desktop-device artwork/images, so we're ok with that cause we're able to work with less issues.

I found hard to place a link here, cause provided "Insert Link" is not doing it's job so i'm adding it in plain text: https://designyourown.ie/index.php?r...4-1e0e6dc3bdcc

What about that? It's the best t-shirt design software i could found and make it work. Once it was an open-source project, but now it's dead, but it doesn't have any difference for me, cause i got it all working.

Old 3 Days Ago Oct 7, 2019 9:29:29 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Edward
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

don't visit the 'about us' page if you don't like walls of text
remember the old adage 'sometimes less is more'

the site seems very early 90's

here is an example of a simple effective modern site from our own Industryps: here

Old 23 Hours Ago Oct 9, 2019 12:34:14 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

[QUOTE=onlycashholder;4447465]Looking for an honest review of my t-shirt printing design studio & website [URL="https://designyourown.ie"]designyourown.ie[/URL]. It's built on old software that is no longer officialy available and I been working to make it custom for a while now.

The most interesting page in the website for t-shirt printing would be list [URL="https://designyourown.ie/sports-and-teams-pre-designed-templates/boxing-pre-designed-templates"]designs[/URL] page. From this page you can proceed to [URL="https://designyourown.ie/index.php?route=studio/home"]design studio[/URL] clicking button "Edit Template".

After someone creates t-shirt design I receive hi-res .png file that is almost ready-print.[/QUOTE]
Going to your site am greeted with:
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.

This is a discussion about T-shirt Printing Design Studio & Website that was posted in the Ecommerce Site Design section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in