T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Ecommerce Site Design

Ecommerce Category Sponsor

Discuss website design for ecommerce sites, useability, navigation and other development considerations. To get feedback on your t-shirt design(s) or website, please post a request in our Site Reviews and Design Reviews section here.

Top website & E-commerce builder?

Like Tree9Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 27th, 2019 Jan 27, 2019 1:49:57 PM -   #16 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I personally use shopify for my T-shirt brand. I use Wordpress for other websites I own which are more info sites but shopify is great because it provides you with powerful and turnkey features that allow you to keep with technology.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 27th, 2019 Jan 27, 2019 1:50:11 PM -   #17 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I use shopify for my T-shirt brand. I use Wordpress for other websites I own which are more info sites but shopify is great because it provides you with powerful and turnkey features that allow you to keep with technology.

Old February 4th, 2019 Feb 4, 2019 6:07:23 AM -   #18 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Default Re: Top website & E-commerce builder?

If you’re lacking in programming skills, your best chance to create a website, in general, is if you work with a SaaS platform such as Shopify, Wix, or Squarespace.

My newest find in creating multilingual websites with easiness is Smoolis which I think is perfect for small businesses, portfolios, photographers, online stores, as well as restaurants. The most amazing thing about this website builder is that it offers an advanced out-of-the-box feature that allows users to add multiple languages as well as multiple currencies to their site, or their online store.

On the other hand, sites that require a large database aren’t so easy to create with the specific platform, so if you’re aiming to create the next Airbnb project, your best bet is to work with an open source platform, such as WordPress.

Old February 10th, 2019 Feb 10, 2019 12:31:32 PM -   #19 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrus
Thank you everyone!

My error. I meant to say Wordpress.com. I currently have a site, unrelated to what I want to do now, using a free Wordpress theme.

However, that site was created for the purpose of selling my health coaching and personal training services - I never finished it, because I couldn't decide whether or not to switch over to a paid theme and was deciding between Divi and Genesis.

Now that I have switched to ecommerce, I didn't know if it would be more beneficial to use Wordpress or Shopify, of something else

I know if I use Wordpress, then I own the site, I don't think that is the case with Wix.

I heard Squarespace is good.
An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.

Old March 31st, 2019 Mar 31, 2019 11:15:27 PM -   #20 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: astefanuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrus
I'm in the midst of researching this myself

Trying to decide if I should create a wordpress.net site so that I own it and connect with woo commerce - or use Shopify or Big Commerce.
Let's check out my blog about eCommerce development! I this you would like to read about eCommerce process, about experience of devs, how to hire and choose them.
https://mobilunity.com/blog/how-to-h...ce-developers/
Enjoy!

Old April 1st, 2019 Apr 1, 2019 2:59:58 AM -   #21 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

I think you have to try majento and woo-commerce for your business it will be easy and beneficial for you.

Old 2 Weeks Ago Aug 5, 2019 5:21:04 PM -   #22 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Kimsie

Is There a Website that is specifically designed for clothing website? That is free or inexpensive.

I've looked at inksoft, but it very expensive.

Currently I'm using the website provided by SanMar but it so limited, ugh!

TIA!

Old 2 Weeks Ago Aug 6, 2019 1:02:33 PM -   #23 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Kimsie

When using shopify and at checkout is there a fee? like 2.9% for most credit cards??

Old 2 Weeks Ago Aug 6, 2019 4:31:17 PM -   #24 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Joe
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Thanked 2,502 Times in 2,220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimsie
When using shopify and at checkout is there a fee? like 2.9% for most credit cards??

Yes. I know there are at least 2 options; Paypal or Shopify's own service. Both charge a fee.

This is a discussion about Top website & E-commerce builder? that was posted in the Ecommerce Site Design section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in