T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Ecommerce Site Design

Ecommerce Category Sponsor

Discuss website design for ecommerce sites, useability, navigation and other development considerations. To get feedback on your t-shirt design(s) or website, please post a request in our Site Reviews and Design Reviews section here.

Using Print mojo and spreadshirt on my website

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old January 19th, 2006 Jan 19, 2006 8:58:45 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Using Print mojo and spreadshirt on my website

Hello Everyone. I am new to this forum and i am trying to start a t-shirt business. I want to use Print mojo and spreadshirt, but want my own website. Does anyone know of any programs that i could set up on my website that would allow a customers to use their credit card, and it be automatically sends the charged to print mojo and spreadshirt if they wanted 1 shirt from each store. The reason i ask this is because i want to us print mojo for my art work, and spreadshirt for sayings that i have. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 19th, 2006 Jan 19, 2006 9:05:43 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: Using Print mojo and spreadshirt on my website

I don't think a script like that exists. There are some folks that use both sites, however, they usually do it by creating separate shopping areas on their site (a section for spreadshirt or cafepress stuff and a section for printmojo stuff).

PrintMojo has a free php script that you can use to host your store on your own site. I think spreadshirt has something similar as well.

Old January 19th, 2006 Jan 19, 2006 9:20:13 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Tank you for the prompt response. Is it possible for me to use paypal, get the customers address and credit card imforation, and order the shirts from the two different websites myself and have the order sent to my customers?

Old January 19th, 2006 Jan 19, 2006 10:19:59 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi,

You could just have all your designs on your website then when someone wants to buy one they click on a "go to shop button" linked to either print mojo or spread shirt as appropriate. If you put this in a new window users could still go back to your original site when they wanted.

Old January 19th, 2006 Jan 19, 2006 3:38:06 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Fan

Thanks for the reply. If the customer wanted to go another shirt on my site that was not from the same fulfillment service, would the carge from paypal automatically go straight to each fulfillment service?

Old January 19th, 2006 Jan 19, 2006 4:01:37 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja
Thanks for the reply. If the customer wanted to go another shirt on my site that was not from the same fulfillment service, would the carge from paypal automatically go straight to each fulfillment service?
If a customer wanted to order from 2 different fulfillment services on your site, they would checkout on the 2 different fulfillment services website and be charged separately (Separate charges) for each purchase.

I've done this before (linked to 2 different fulfillment services from the same website) and for the most part it works out fine (although I had the majority of my inventory in one place and only a few items in the other place). A few customers were confused when they couldn't do just one checkout, but I think overall it's OK.

Ideally, you probably want to keep all of your products in one place (especially just starting out).

Quote:
Tank you for the prompt response. Is it possible for me to use paypal, get the customers address and credit card imforation, and order the shirts from the two different websites myself and have the order sent to my customers?
Yes, you could also do it this way. I've seen this done before as well (where the different fulfillment services basically work as a dropshipper for the products).

You would just create a webstore powered by Paypal with all the products and then as the orders come in, you can place the order with the fulfillment service and have it shipped directly to the customer.

Keep in mind that spreadshirt is print on demand and printmojo is not.

Old January 30th, 2006 Jan 30, 2006 8:37:22 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi . I have a screen printing shop and I want to start a website . I like the uberprints.com design studio . Does anyone know how i could get that kind of a program or know anyone who could build one for me. Thanks

This is a discussion about Using Print mojo and spreadshirt on my website that was posted in the Ecommerce Site Design section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in