T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Ecommerce Site Design

Ecommerce Category Sponsor

Discuss website design for ecommerce sites, useability, navigation and other development considerations. To get feedback on your t-shirt design(s) or website, please post a request in our Site Reviews and Design Reviews section here.

Is any one used Magento?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 1st, 2010 Nov 1, 2010 6:41:58 PM -   #46 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Tom
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Is any one used Magento?

I love magento. We have over 15 stores up they index well easy to maintain and look great. Go magento also they have a tshirt mockup software to embed in site.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 7th, 2010 Nov 7, 2010 8:54:48 AM -   #47 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRCmpbll113
I formerly used it for a while, i switched to this: www.shoppingcartelite.com
These guys want $799 a year for license plus $29 a month. That's crazy! So many better options than this.

Old March 16th, 2011 Mar 16, 2011 4:46:40 AM -   #48 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Roberto
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslovanu
What features are you looking for? There are extensions you can add both free and paid that will extend the functions of your site. I have both free and paid extensions, for example I have a free theme called Hellowired for my site. Free extensions called Easytabs, AW Blog which integrates a blog within your site. The free extensions and functions are endless! I do have a few paid extensions like a survey extension which enables my customers to take surveys that I set up. You can reward them with a coupon code at the end of them taking the survey or merely thank them.
Hello

I'm trying magento and I really like it. An I like your idea with the coupon code after survey - I want to promote my store and collect customer base this way. SO what survey do you use? I found this one and they have ability to add promocode
Survey Extension for Magento - MagePlace - Magento extensions and custom development
is that the one you use? Also what do you use for facebook integration? I have some free extension that adds facebook login, but it works bad - doesn't leave notes on user wall. do U know of anything that has such feature? Magento - Home - eCommerce Software for Growth catalog seems hard to find anything - very unclear search

Thanks in advance

Old March 16th, 2011 Mar 16, 2011 11:26:10 AM -   #49 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertino
Hello

I'm trying magento and I really like it. An I like your idea with the coupon code after survey - I want to promote my store and collect customer base this way. SO what survey do you use? I found this one and they have ability to add promocode
Survey Extension for Magento - MagePlace - Magento extensions and custom development
is that the one you use? Also what do you use for facebook integration? I have some free extension that adds facebook login, but it works bad - doesn't leave notes on user wall. do U know of anything that has such feature? Magento - Home - eCommerce Software for Growth catalog seems hard to find anything - very unclear search

Thanks in advance

I use Customer Surveys... I had problems installing and the develepor went above and beyond by installing for me free of charge.
I haven't been successful in integrating with Facebook though. After perusing the forums amongst other blogs, I haven't found a solution that works. Go to Inchoo's blog Facebook Connect Magento Extension ...Based on the posting, I think that would be the most successful approach in integrating.

I use Wibya on my website to not only integrate Facebook, but also Twitter... If you go to my website, you'll see the bar is at the bottom of the webpage.

The Following User Says Thank You to misslovanu For This Useful Post:
Robertino (March 30th, 2011)
Old March 30th, 2011 Mar 30, 2011 9:38:20 AM -   #50 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Roberto

misslovanu, thanks for the Facebook hint! will try

I did buy the Surveys extension that time but I totally love it. Now I'm expecting some minor customizations to get done and I'm ready to roll! Magento is quite difficult for me to change layout

Old 3 Weeks Ago Nov 14, 2019 2:13:22 AM -   #51 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: gaurav

Post Re: Is any one used Magento?

Nowdays 15% of online ecommerce user used magento platform for their store, yeah we used magento platform for since last 8 years.
thank you.

for more info visit this page: <a href="https://magecomp.com">magento development</a

This is a discussion about Is any one used Magento? that was posted in the Ecommerce Site Design section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in