T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Dye Sublimation

Dye Sublimation Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of dye sublimation printing: printer selection, press time, durability, new technologies, etc.

Epson WF-7710 SCAM ALERT

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 4 Weeks Ago May 3, 2020 11:42:56 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Doug
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Epson WF-7710 SCAM ALERT

I am new to the forum, new to all of this, but not new to discovering ways in which scammers try to scam good people out of their money.

I have been doing a lot of research on all the garment decorating processes available. In so doing, dye sublimation is a main consideration. I have been reluctant to head down this path early on, and kind of expected to hold off for now...UNTIL...I received an advertisement while watching a YouTube video from an "outfit" called USFITWEAR. They were advertising the Epson WF-7710 printer for under $100.00 US, so of course I took notice. I didn't just jump on it immediately, although I felt the urge to do so. I even considered buying several at this price due to all the bad press they've been getting for sublimation.

Just now I went online intending to purchase just one, but as I attempted to find their website, I noticed several search results that indicated some SCAM activity involving USFITWEAR. I went to a PayPal community result first, and found much discussion regarding people who had attempted to purchase a pool from them, but never received their pool. Nothing about the Epson though.

I do not like being a guinea pig for anything if I can help it, so I thought I'd reach out to see if there are any guinea pigs here who may have been scammed by them on this item. Any who actually have positive experiences?

Cheers!

This is a discussion about Epson WF-7710 SCAM ALERT that was posted in the Dye Sublimation section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in