T-Shirt Forums

T-Shirt Forums (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/)
-   Dye Sublimation (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/dye-sublimation/)
-   -   Hats for sublimation (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/dye-sublimation/t41086.html)

martinwoods February 26th, 2008 10:18 AM

Hats for sublimation
 
Where do I get hats for sublimation?

Thanks so much in advance

plan b February 26th, 2008 11:02 AM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
Hi Chris OTTO caps has a ton of polyester hats, give them a try

R

rusty February 29th, 2008 09:53 PM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
The athletic mesh front hats work great for DyeSub if that style of hat will work for you. Just be sure that the crown color is white, gray or khaki.

martinwoods February 29th, 2008 10:19 PM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty (Post 245214)
The athletic mesh front hats work great for DyeSub if that style of hat will work for you. Just be sure that the crown color is white, gray or khaki.

Where do you get these hats?

rusty February 29th, 2008 11:00 PM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
Both of these carry them:
Otto International, Inc. - Welcome
www.outdoorcap.com

If you need a specific color that those 2 don't carry, this site has just about every color imaginable, but are a little more expensive:
Hats

rusty

binki March 1st, 2008 07:17 AM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
110 Attachment(s)
Otto is great. It helps that they are 10 minutes from us! I am down there at least once a month picking up hats.

gemais March 1st, 2008 08:38 AM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
I had a look at the caps at Otto and the variety is amazing. I love the ponytails caps, especially the extra wide brim one. That would really work for my clients at golf. I shall have to carry on hoping though. I cant get them in my country.

Gemais

plan b March 1st, 2008 08:41 AM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
Gemais, What country do you live in?

martinwoods March 1st, 2008 09:58 AM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
Thanks for all the great advise. I will give them a try

Have a great weekend

martinwoods March 1st, 2008 10:01 AM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty (Post 245262)
Both of these carry them:
Otto International, Inc. - Welcome
www.outdoorcap.com

If you need a specific color that those 2 don't carry, this site has just about every color imaginable, but are a little more expensive:
Hats

rusty

Sorry
Another question.
Do they have to have the foam front????
That is all I see in mesh?

rusty March 1st, 2008 11:29 AM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by martinwoods (Post 245426)
Sorry
Another question.
Do they have to have the foam front????
That is all I see in mesh?

No, I'm not talking about the trucker hats. I was referring to the athletic mesh hats, such as these:
Otto International, Inc. - Style

Otto Cap calls them "Pro Mesh".

gemais March 2nd, 2008 06:09 AM

Re: Hats for sublimation
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by plan b (Post 245403)
Gemais, What country do you live in?

South Africa


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:34 PM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 T-ShirtForums.com. All rights reserved.