T-Shirt Forums banner

fbx100 + white ink dupont vs dark IA + white ink dupont

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  tchandler52 
#1 ·
Hi everybody

Please let me know the comparison between those two treatments + white ink dupont

the important thing is about the washability !!

Thanks

#3 ·
FBX-100 against the dark IA, you will see a brighter of a white ink, and you need less, where it will help the wash-ability factor with the FBX. The IA has good wash if you do right, but to get the same white brightness as with the FBX it doesn't have as good as a wash.

#4 ·
We have had great results with the FBX100 , all around. Compared to IA dark pre-treat, the whites come out much brighter, using FBX100. best part is, that we are using a lot less pre-treat.

Also, when treating light garments, we are not getting any staining on the apparels, once we calibrated the amount to be used.....you need very little pre-treat on light colors.....make sure to do some testing, until you get the hang of it.

#7 ·
I prefer the FB pretreatment over image armor. I had inconsistent batches with image armor. I also like that you can shelve the FB pretreatment and not worry about stuff growing in the containers. Also with the FB pretreatment you use a lot less and you don't have to worry about staining your shirts unless you use too much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.