Best ink for less head clog issue? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG Inks
Discuss the various inks available for direct to garment printers. Wash tests, pictures and comparisons are all welcome.

Best ink for less head clog issue?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 22nd, 2017 May 22, 2017 4:34:23 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Question Best ink for less head clog issue?

I had a lot of head clog problem with Firebird ink, and 3 head replaced on my Epson R1900 DIY DTG. And I used only CMYK until now, and I don't want immaginate what will happen with white ink.

So, What is the best textile ink that cause less head clogging problems?
It is not important about wash durability o color match, etc.
It is important to don't waste money in new expensive heads!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2017 May 22, 2017 5:23:15 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Nick
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default Re: Best ink for less head clog issue?

You can give us a call at 203-306-2988. Typically if you're seeing clogs on CMYK only there's something else going on.

Old November 10th, 2017 Nov 10, 2017 9:32:18 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thumbs up Re: Best ink for less head clog issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golinux
I had a lot of head clog problem with Firebird ink, and 3 head replaced on my Epson R1900 DIY DTG. And I used only CMYK until now, and I don't want immaginate what will happen with white ink.

So, What is the best textile ink that cause less head clogging problems?
It is not important about wash durability o color match, etc.
It is important to don't waste money in new expensive heads!
Try OmniPrint Direct Ink, works well with my Epson. Its among the most dependable inks in the DTG industry in terms of both performance and wash longevity and it is affordable too.

Old November 11th, 2017 Nov 11, 2017 1:20:53 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Ismael

Default Re: Best ink for less head clog issue?

we have work with Du pount ink and Image armor, Image armor has 1 minute less curing time and pricing is better, on white quality seems to be a little lower than dupount since we have a little bit more issues with Image armor, but just a little, on CMYK is working great, we have ink stored for around 10 months and theyre actually working great

we always have our room humidity between 60-75%, and temperature below 86°F, if the temperature its higher or humidity lower we start to have cloging issues

This is a discussion about Best ink for less head clog issue? that was posted in the DTG Inks section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in