[DTG Brand] Print from Photoshop vs Rip Pro - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG Brand
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future DTG Brand garment printer owners.

[DTG Brand] Print from Photoshop vs Rip Pro

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 13th, 2009 Mar 13, 2009 5:49:42 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Kyle
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Print from Photoshop vs Rip Pro

Rod when printing certain colors, like say black for example. Get used to building your own CMYK colors. Like by defualt if you did the hexidecimal number as 000000 for black look at the out put of the CMYK C-75 M-68 Y-67 K-90 but if you think about it, you will want 100-K. My build I use C-80 Y-80 M-80 K-100. That way it will be a true black.

Don, Where in the records does it say I would never attend training and yes one of my employees did take the training class and took many pages of notes. All im saying is that if you come out with new ink times wouldnt you think you would tell your DTG clients that the times and temps have changed. You send plenty of email campaigns about promotions. Heck I will even design it for free. Still on the website, there is no reference to the new times or temps. The only time I actually got a print out was when purchasing new ink from Colman and Company (and what happens if I didnt use them to purchase my ink). Yeah I know you are affilated with them but YOU sell the machines. And as far as the training classes go your tech support and the actual trainer contradict one another. Everytime you talk to someone new they tell "ohh dont listen to that guy, my way is right".

Honestly most of our problems came from a printer that I think never worked properly when we purchased it. Since we took it back and got it all fixed from SWF, we have not really had any problems. My experience with SWF definetely started on a sour note but since we have been helped and appoligized too. Please dont throw me under the bus when its not true, especially when I didnt even call out SWF.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 16th, 2009 Mar 16, 2009 1:40:34 PM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Kyle
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Print from Photoshop vs Rip Pro

Digging through the site I did find the new document on the pretreatment issues.
20081024260 | Application of DTG White Ink Pre-Treatment Solution | DTG Kiosk FAQ's

This is a discussion about Print from Photoshop vs Rip Pro that was posted in the DTG Brand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in