Dtg direct to garment m2 help - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG Brand
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future DTG Brand garment printer owners.

Dtg direct to garment m2 help

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 4th, 2016 Oct 4, 2016 8:40:32 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Adam
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Dtg direct to garment m2 help

I recently purchased a m2 and spyder mini with presses from finance company and would like to get it printing. I did not know how long it sat before i got it but i do have a basic or little better knowledge of the machine. I replaced all ink lines dampers for the white side. New filters etc. Put one of my used heads that i know is clean in it. Everything works on the machine. Wims air pump holds air, up and down on table. My problem is getting it printing. I have all sofware needed. So first i am getting a blue power light with cover open message. I go to load and i get x065 x motor error. I dont know if im doing something wrong or if something is wrong board wise. If i turn off as manual suggests i get a red data and green power lit for long periods till it goes blue cover open. Please help. [email protected] Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 7th, 2016 Oct 7, 2016 5:58:58 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Default Re: Dtg direct to garment m2 help

Check all the connections to the motor that drives the bed front to back, and the encoder wheel. If you are lucky its just a bad connection, if not it could be as bad as needing a new mainboard if the chip has fried.

Old October 7th, 2016 Oct 7, 2016 6:03:50 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I got it running just wont put no ink down. I can get it to run thru a image but no ink. And when it cleans i cant get ink. Now granted i did replace all hoses and have flushing solution in it. But it should fire the head. Head is not clogged i have taken it out and used syringe to make sure it is clean. Other then the ink not going diwn it runs normal

Old October 12th, 2016 Oct 12, 2016 3:09:07 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

If you have ink flowing onto the capping station it should print. If it is not printing, check the fuses on the mainboard.

Old October 12th, 2016 Oct 12, 2016 7:50:52 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Where at on the main board?

Old October 13th, 2016 Oct 13, 2016 12:20:10 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

F2: 42V/ Related with head voltage

Old November 1st, 2016 Nov 1, 2016 3:15:05 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

It seems this is a common problem with the x series M2. I have the same issue with the bed not loading. This machine is three days old.

To coldesi's support they are sending a tech to my site. I have to wait 10 days but at least they are sending him.
I've been shut down 2 months out of this year with problems. I'm not sure I will survive with a year like this next year.

I was up to 3500 in repairs for my old M2. I finally had enough and traded it in for a new one and it has worked for an hour since it's been here.

I have to go a flush the machine out now and sit idle for 10 days until a tech arrives.

Honestly,
This is probably my last M2. I'm going to look in another direction next time. That's if I survive another shutdown. We have become to unreliable and customer's are going other places now. Can't blame them.

Old November 1st, 2016 Nov 1, 2016 3:25:26 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

I will say this.
I see a lot of people on here bashing coldesi. It is very frustrating. I don't blame them as much as I think the M2 is not the machine.
There's to many problems with digital printing period.
These machines are to finicky.

The only reason I bought another one is because I knew the machine well and didn't want to go through the learning curve of a different brand.

I'm very disappointed at this point with the whole brand.

This is a discussion about Dtg direct to garment m2 help that was posted in the DTG Brand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in