[DTG Brand] M2 Best Settings - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG Brand
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future DTG Brand garment printer owners.

[DTG Brand] M2 Best Settings

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 31st, 2016 Jul 31, 2016 5:42:18 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Asad
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default M2 Best Settings

I recently purchased DTG M2 Series, and using Print Pro software. I am still in testing phase trying different settings. I need some help from your guys experience if anyone can recommend me settings for Print Pro for both white and dark t-shirts. I took some very high quality images off the net, they come out bit blurry not as sharp. I use 1440x720 resolution,1 dot, medium size dot, 4 quality pass and give color boost for 10 %. I am getting use to on white medium, havent tried black t-shirts yet.My images come bit blurry not as sharp and crisp... second issue I am facing is my images come out very dark, if there is black background image and text written even text come out dark and bit blurry. Please suggest me good settings

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 15th, 2016 Aug 15, 2016 7:44:08 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Bryan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: M2 Best Settings

You say high quality images off the net... what dpi are they in photoshop or corel paint?
what file size are they.. most internet files are 0.5mb or smaller and less than 100 dpi

can you post some printed images or a link to the actual files you used

Last edited by Bryang; August 15th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: .

This is a discussion about M2 Best Settings that was posted in the DTG Brand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in