[DTG HM1] HM1C Mainboard eeprom read/write - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG Brand
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future DTG Brand garment printer owners.

[DTG HM1] HM1C Mainboard eeprom read/write

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 11th, 2015 Mar 11, 2015 9:06:28 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Rob
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default HM1C Mainboard eeprom read/write

I have two HM1C's on that is fully working and the other needs a main board; I also have a factory originally R2400 main board...and have the R2400 Adjustment tool from Epson.

I know the HM1C has a proprietary firmware; but will the eeprom read/write from one machine copy and write the correct firmware to the board in the other if I replace it?

Just a thought if not anyone have a HM1C main board that want to sell??

I've already bought the one machine back; WIMS pump replaced, ink line, dampers, printhead, and even though I fixed the pump I still converted the white ink to a bag...I'd like to get the other going as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 12th, 2015 Mar 12, 2015 7:46:31 AM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,068 Times in 915 Posts

Default Re: HM1C Mainboard eeprom read/write

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobP614
I have two HM1C's on that is fully working and the other needs a main board; I also have a factory originally R2400 main board...and have the R2400 Adjustment tool from Epson.

I know the HM1C has a proprietary firmware; but will the eeprom read/write from one machine copy and write the correct firmware to the board in the other if I replace it?

I've already bought the one machine back; WIMS pump replaced, ink line, dampers, printhead, and even though I fixed the pump I still converted the white ink to a bag...I'd like to get the other going as well.

You will not be able to write the firmware to a standard mainboard. The boards on these were specially burnt for these printers. You can purchase a replacement board from Coldesi, who are the US distributors of the printer.

_

Old March 12th, 2015 Mar 12, 2015 8:24:35 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Rob

They said they didn't have any more mainboard for the HM1C...so I've been trying to find an alternative solution.

Old March 17th, 2015 Mar 17, 2015 7:54:49 AM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,068 Times in 915 Posts

Quote:
They said they didn't have any more mainboard for the HM1C...so I've been trying to find an alternative solution.

We have one new HM-1 mainboard for the 2400 print engine available.

_

Old March 30th, 2015 Mar 30, 2015 11:39:23 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

What is wrong with the one you have?? No ink??

Quote:

Old May 17th, 2015 May 17, 2015 10:08:47 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

two thoughts

1) why don't you try it and see what happens. Do you need an Epson 2400 board to try your theory? I have several candidates...been wondering about this for a long while. Dealers say no, Epson says yes..need facts from one who has attempted it.

2) your board likely has a blown fuse in the board. The one I got under warranty has a piece of solid wire soldered in place, it has never failed in many years of use.

Hope this helps you,

dANNY8bALL
www.SanJoseScreenPrinting.com

Old May 17th, 2015 May 17, 2015 10:58:37 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

I tried replacing the board in anajet sprint with an epson board and it did not work. It wouldn't read the board. At that time the problem was just the fuse so I soldered a fuse holder with fuse onto it and got it going. I was also wondering how I could remove and rewrite the program to new board.

Old May 17th, 2015 May 17, 2015 11:07:36 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

right, but as the poster of this thread says, there is a program and procedure to swap the contents of the eprom. I had a bad kiosk board, I sent it to Karl steele along with a good Epson 2200 board. I got a working board back from him.

Old May 17th, 2015 May 17, 2015 11:52:39 AM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

If you find out how to do it please let me know.

Old August 7th, 2016 Aug 7, 2016 2:59:44 AM -   #10 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: J
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have problem with burned mother board for HM1C (R2400). Fuse F2 was burned up then replaced it but printer still not working. It work with original Epson Motherboard, but just checking the system and going to error because firmware is different. Any one have spare Motherboard for HM1C or eeprom copy that I can install to original epson r2400?

Try to contact with distributes but nobody answer due to weekends.

This is a discussion about HM1C Mainboard eeprom read/write that was posted in the DTG Brand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in