Hey Everyone ,.. Starting new T-Shirt Business W/ DTG Kiosk Direct I need ideas - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG Brand
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future DTG Brand garment printer owners.

Hey Everyone ,.. Starting new T-Shirt Business W/ DTG Kiosk Direct I need ideas

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 26th, 2007 Mar 26, 2007 9:12:18 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Hey Everyone ,.. Starting new T-Shirt Business W/ DTG Kiosk Direct I need ideas

Hey Everyone ,.. Starting new T-Shirt Business W/ DTG Kiosk Direct I need ideasLike:
-Template,
-Wholesale T-shirt
-Vector design

Thanks....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 26th, 2007 Mar 26, 2007 11:17:05 PM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Thanked 6,035 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: Hey Everyone ,.. Starting new T-Shirt Business W/ DTG Kiosk Direct I need ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaenmora
Hey Everyone ,.. Starting new T-Shirt Business W/ DTG Kiosk Direct I need ideasLike:
-Template,
-Wholesale T-shirt
-Vector design

Thanks....
Hi Jaen, welcome!

You can find all those things in searches of the forum Most of them are pretty popular searches.

Old March 27th, 2007 Mar 27, 2007 12:15:01 PM -   #3 (permalink)
DMS
T-Shirt Master

Default Re: Hey Everyone ,.. Starting new T-Shirt Business W/ DTG Kiosk Direct I need ideas

some image banks have also vector designs, try a google shearch and good luck

Old March 27th, 2007 Mar 27, 2007 2:08:15 PM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,637 Times in 1,101 Posts

For graphics, try Great Dane Graphics (www.greatdanegraphics.com). That is the graphics that SWF East and SWF Mesa (the U.S. distributors of DTG) print at all the shows.

Old March 27th, 2007 Mar 27, 2007 8:18:03 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Tom

When it comes to some great artwork, you should check out mark's suggestion of www.greatdanegraphics.com as you will see some great art that you can use in custom designs.

what is the main market you are targeting as that might make it easier to send you to the best place for what your main need is?

Good Luck,

Tom

Old April 12th, 2007 Apr 12, 2007 6:01:31 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

For templates, you should check out dafont's symbol fonts. It becomes a template, you just add text, ex: a person's name. It can make some easy done and nice t-shirts.
For vector design, check out any major stock photo website, the work is crazy ! Plus, you can buy them !

Old November 6th, 2007 Nov 6, 2007 9:24:45 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Vee

When it comes to some great artwork, you should check out mark's suggestion of www.greatdanegraphics.com as you will see some great art that you can use in custom designs.

what is the main market you are targeting as that might make it easier to send you to the best place for what your main need is?

Good Luck,

hi everyone,
newbie to this. please be gentle lol..
anyways I have no graphic skills.. what exactly is greatdanegrahics.. can you buy the prints and print them out on a DTG and sell them??? is this legal?? please help???

Old November 7th, 2007 Nov 7, 2007 6:36:20 AM -   #8 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,637 Times in 1,101 Posts

Great Dane Graphics sells royalty free artwork. This means when you purchase a design, you have all the rights to print the artwork (using any application - screen printing, dtg, sublimation, lf printing,...) on to any type of substrate and sell it. There is only the one-time payment for the artwork. However, you are not allowed to turn around and sell or give the artwork as a file to another person. Basically, it needs to be added to something.

You can buy the raster artwork (which is fully separated screen printing artwork that comes with a printing spec sheet - what order to print it in, what mesh count, squeegee angle,...) one at a time or purchase a value pack download code that lets you download just the graphics you want at www.greatdanegraphics.com. GDG also sells a clip art book / CD, a pretty cool photo frame book and now offers photoshop training DVDs.

Hope this helps understand them better.

Mark

Old November 7th, 2007 Nov 7, 2007 7:04:32 PM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Vee

Quote:
You can buy the raster artwork (which is fully separated screen printing artwork that comes with a printing spec sheet - what order to print it in, what mesh count, squeegee angle,...) one at a time or purchase a value pack download code that lets you download just the graphics you want at www.greatdanegraphics.com
[
thank you so much

Old May 13th, 2008 May 13, 2008 6:58:56 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

what i'm finding is that i can't browse the images before i commit to buying. and i can't afford to just buy a package and hope there's something good in it. i'm looking for crests and charges mostly to start then animals.

This is a discussion about Hey Everyone ,.. Starting new T-Shirt Business W/ DTG Kiosk Direct I need ideas that was posted in the DTG Brand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in