[DTG Kiosk] White ink - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG Brand
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future DTG Brand garment printer owners.

[DTG Kiosk] White ink

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 1st, 2011 Jun 1, 2011 2:09:30 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Dan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default White ink

I have a dtg hm1-kiosk and keep getting White ink problems. One question I have is when pulling White ink through the waste ink (image attached) which line should I pull through? Is it White for White ink? Probably sounds stupid!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 1st, 2011 Jun 1, 2011 2:13:36 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

ImageUploadedByTShirtForums1306923096.887238.jpg this is the image

Old June 1st, 2011 Jun 1, 2011 2:29:06 AM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,068 Times in 915 Posts

Default Re: White ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danwillis
I have a dtg hm1-kiosk and keep getting White ink problems. One question I have is when pulling White ink through the waste ink (image attached) which line should I pull through? Is it White for White ink? Probably sounds stupid!

You would pull the white ink through the waste tube that looks white. If you move your printhead over and look down at the capping assembly you will see that there are two pads there. One sits under the CMYK nozzles and the other under the white nozzles. Each pad has a tube under it and both tubes, after going through the pump section. lead to the waste bottle.

Harry
Equipment Zone

Old June 1st, 2011 Jun 1, 2011 3:42:14 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Cheers any tips on getting White ink to print properly?

Old June 1st, 2011 Jun 1, 2011 3:55:17 AM -   #5 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Harry
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,068 Times in 915 Posts

Default Re: White ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danwillis
Cheers any tips on getting White ink to print properly?

There are many threads on the forum on this topic that you can search. The most important factor in white ink printing is applying and drying the pretreatment properly.

Harry
Equipment Zone

This is a discussion about White ink that was posted in the DTG Brand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in