[DTG Brand] WIMS System pump dead - same pump on all DTG printers? - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG Brand
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future DTG Brand garment printer owners.

[DTG Brand] WIMS System pump dead - same pump on all DTG printers?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 15th, 2011 Mar 15, 2011 10:17:20 PM -   #16 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,037 Times in 869 Posts

Default Re: WIMS System pump dead - same pump on all DTG printers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appa
I received my bagged white ink last week. Just got around to trying to install it yesterday. I talked to someone from Belquette yesterday and told them I had a DTG HM-1 and needed some support in converting from the WIMS.He said he would call back but haven't heard from him since. I will try again tomorrow. Meanwhile, has anyone else had any experience installing bag ink on a DTG HM-1 (converting from a WIMS system)?
I know that you must uninstall the WIMS system and just like the WIMS all the white dampers lead into one bag.

can you email me pictures of your set-up? this way I can see what all needs to be done. You probably won't need to do much expect make a bigger shelf to lay the bag down. after removing the bottle maybe just extend the metal box.

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 19th, 2011 Mar 19, 2011 10:06:28 PM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: JRod
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatKat Printz
I know that you must uninstall the WIMS system and just like the WIMS all the white dampers lead into one bag.

can you email me pictures of your set-up? this way I can see what all needs to be done. You probably won't need to do much expect make a bigger shelf to lay the bag down. after removing the bottle maybe just extend the metal box.

[email protected]
Hi FatKatz. Sorry for the late response, however, I really do appreciate your willingness to help so thanks. Had a busy past couple of days. They actually sent me the wrong hookup. I'll try to take some pictures and post it up for others to see so stay tuned.

Old March 20th, 2011 Mar 20, 2011 6:19:16 AM -   #18 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Did you speak to Belquette?

Old March 23rd, 2011 Mar 23, 2011 7:55:23 AM -   #19 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jeru

Hello,

I was reading up on this thread, and whilst I have my own other issues with our Viper, I was wondering if you have any idea if it's possible to integrate the bagged ink system with a DTG Viper.
I just sent BelQuette a mail on this, but thought I'd check here as well.
Also, since they are FL based, I inquired about the option to ship out to Europe, since we are located in Belgium.
Would you know any Europe based bagged ink dealers?

Greetz,
Jeru

Old March 30th, 2011 Mar 30, 2011 6:29:52 AM -   #20 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Hi Jeru,

I'm a viper user too. i have this machine for 2 years and never really have a serious problem with wims or what so ever (*touch wood). I consider myself a happy wims user.
However, I'm too interested with bagged ink and curious about it. Actually want to see Viper that running with bagged ink.

Anyway, before you convert to bagged ink, perhaps i can help you fix your viper problem? Im not an expert but no harm in trying.

Old March 30th, 2011 Mar 30, 2011 7:26:08 AM -   #21 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru Johnson
Hello,

I was reading up on this thread, and whilst I have my own other issues with our Viper, I was wondering if you have any idea if it's possible to integrate the bagged ink system with a DTG Viper.
I just sent BelQuette a mail on this, but thought I'd check here as well.
Also, since they are FL based, I inquired about the option to ship out to Europe, since we are located in Belgium.
Would you know any Europe based bagged ink dealers?

Greetz,
Jeru
Jeru-

Sorry, I didn't get back to you on this.. No European bagged ink dealers that I know of. Belquette is based in Florida.

Did you receive any information from them about integration and shipping?

Old September 27th, 2015 Sep 27, 2015 8:01:06 PM -   #22 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Natalia

Hi there!
I'm about to switch to bagged ink. I have a DHM1, I just got it, and I'll be also replacing head and other stuff. Can anybody send me pictures of the conversion set up? I'd really apreciate it. Also, everybody here was recommending Belquette, Does anybody has actually tried the ink from equipment zone? it's cheaper and they are located 5 minutes from my house, I was thinking to stop by tomorrow and buy the ink. Any new advise about ink and other ways to avoid some headaches with the HM1?
thank you
Natalia

Old May 26th, 2019 May 26, 2019 3:57:24 AM -   #23 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Hi FatKat Printz i am thinking of converting my dtg k3 to bag ink can you please show me picks of your convertion
mail . [email protected]

This is a discussion about WIMS System pump dead - same pump on all DTG printers? that was posted in the DTG Brand section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in