Congratulations to the DTG BATTLE ROYALE print competition Winners! - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DTG BATTLE ROYALE
The ultimate Direct to Garment Printing showdown to find the best DTG operator in the world! More info at DTGBattleRoyale.com. Sponsored by T-ShirtForums, DecoNetwork and PrinterListings

Congratulations to the DTG BATTLE ROYALE print competition Winners!

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 27th, 2011 Jun 27, 2011 11:10:47 AM -   #31 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Marilyn
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Congratulations to the DTG BATTLE ROYALE print competition Winners!

Yes Angel. it was a print competition. Rodney provided the designs to be printed and the entries had to send their shirt to Rodney for the judging.

By the way Peter, how do we get the rhinestone applicator? I never received mine for entering. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 28th, 2011 Jun 28, 2011 5:05:15 PM -   #32 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Marilyn
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey Peter, Thanks so much for the rhinestone applicator. I just got it today and Thanks also for all the other stuff too. That was really nice of you to include the samples and product information and tell Justin Thanks for the really nice letter. Congratulations to all the winners!! With all this stuff, I feel like we are all winners in this contest. Thanks Rodney for having it!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BML Builder For This Useful Post:
allamerican (July 19th, 2011), Rodney (October 22nd, 2012)
Old July 19th, 2011 Jul 19, 2011 9:05:05 AM -   #33 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Hello Marilyn,
Pleasure and thanks belong to us bigger than yours. And you are the winner so sure! Thank you for saying thank to us.
Enjoy Glitz-Up and bling your DTG garment. It will sell more and you can charge more. See you sooner, one day~.

Old October 4th, 2011 Oct 4, 2011 8:48:26 AM -   #34 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Justin
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

The ISS show in Fort Worth was a lot of fun - it was nice to finally meet Rodney in person! It was great talking to you Rodney, and I look forward to many more successful trade shows for everyone.

Last edited by Rodney; October 4th, 2011 at 09:02 AM.. Reason: I prefer not to have photos of me posted in the public forums :)

The Following User Says Thank You to Justin Walker For This Useful Post:
Rodney (October 4th, 2011)

This is a discussion about Congratulations to the DTG BATTLE ROYALE print competition Winners! that was posted in the DTG BATTLE ROYALE section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in