[DIY DTG] Skipping on white ink - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DIY DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for those do it yourselfers who are working on building their own DTG machine.

[DIY DTG] Skipping on white ink

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 21st, 2019 Feb 21, 2019 1:55:02 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Skipping on white ink

Iím starting a small student closing shop for my school in France. Iím almost done converting an Epson P600 into a DTG printer thanks to David from ufoprinters. Iím now focusing on inks.

I want to order DuPont inks but I still have a hesitation. Should I stick to light-colored garments? I know that white ink is cause to many clogging problems and pretreatment seems to be a hassle. Moreover, I donít intend to print a lot. Demand will not be high enough to ensure daily prints and even if it were, the printer wonít be in use during breaks. This is bound to worsen the clogging issues.
On the other hand, I would love to be able to print on all types of garments.

What would you advise?

Thanks a lot

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 21st, 2019 Feb 21, 2019 1:19:34 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Skipping on white ink

all people prefer black or dark shirts instead of lights, that's the problem, be prepared because this is just the beginning there is a lot of knowledge there and maintenence

This is a discussion about Skipping on white ink that was posted in the DIY DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in