[DIY DTG] Help regarding DIY DTG printer - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DIY DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for those do it yourselfers who are working on building their own DTG machine.

[DIY DTG] Help regarding DIY DTG printer

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 17th, 2016 Apr 17, 2016 6:02:49 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Help regarding DIY DTG printer

i am planning to have a small tshirt printing business and i am wondering if it is ok to buy DIY DTG printer like this and if is worth the price for that kind of printer. what are the pros and cons.

https://www.olx.ph/item/l310-convers...7a1#95b36977a1

if you have other suggestion please let me know coz i dont want my money to be wasted if i bought printer like that.

If you thinks its ok can you please tell me where can i purchase printer like that. thank you and more power in this forum.

by the way i am from philippines.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 17th, 2016 Apr 17, 2016 2:29:15 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Johnson
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: Help regarding DIY DTG printer

That printer is a huge waste of money and will only bring trouble to you.
Start with an A3 sized printer.
A4 printer will get you nowhere and can't achieve good quality.

Old April 18th, 2016 Apr 18, 2016 1:21:49 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Where can i buy that kind of printer here in the phillipines and how much does it costs.

Old April 18th, 2016 Apr 18, 2016 1:41:45 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Hero
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=akosikristo;3616025]i am planning to have a small tshirt printing business and i am wondering if it is ok to buy DIY DTG printer like this and if is worth the price for that kind of printer. what are the pros and cons.

[URL]https://www.olx.ph/item/l310-conversion-to-dtg-printer-ID77ry1.html?p=2&h=95b36977a1#95b36977a1[/URL]

if you have other suggestion please let me know coz i dont want my money to be wasted if i bought printer like that.

If you thinks its ok can you please tell me where can i purchase printer like that. thank you and more power in this forum.

by the way i am from philippines.[/QUOTE]

If it were me I would not buy as cool as it may seem to you. This is not a reliable source for production if you plan on taking it seriously. Its a cool modification i would say but not worth the time or money your about to waste. You would probably be better off buying the printer and making your own dtg if your going to take that route. Business can get good but not that good to make something out of nothing like that.

I didnt look at the price but thats just how fast i made my descision of saying no. I didnt even finish looking at it real good.

Old April 18th, 2016 Apr 18, 2016 2:49:34 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Norbert
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Make your own. It is not that dificult!
Watch those movies.
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/diy-dtg/t672145.html
BTW you can also buy the kit from the Guru of Do It Yourself.

This is a discussion about Help regarding DIY DTG printer that was posted in the DIY DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in