[DIY DTG] New Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer at CES - Page 3 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DIY DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for those do it yourselfers who are working on building their own DTG machine.

[DIY DTG] New Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer at CES

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 27th, 2013 Apr 27, 2013 3:29:35 PM -   #31 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Steve
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer at CES

I've been using two 1400's for the last 2 years both fitted with cis, both have worked really well with the exception of clogged heads now and again, I now also have a 1430 (1500w uk model), as we all know it's basically the same machine, I purchased a new 1400 cis for it and it works fine except for the " out of ink " light coming on more often, this is not a real problem for me. My main concern is does anyone know of a service reset program tool for when that time comes? cheers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 27th, 2013 Apr 27, 2013 6:00:05 PM -   #32 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

If someone has a better answer, great, but the best I can come up with is the people online. At first it was $10 a pop. Now another group does the same thing but it's $6. You download the program for "free" but to use it you have to pay them for a code to use it. It's been six months and that's still the best I have. And I also get the out of ink lights way more often than the 1400.

The Following User Says Thank You to iwantsomething For This Useful Post:
stevesati (April 28th, 2013)
Old May 3rd, 2013 May 3, 2013 11:52:02 AM -   #33 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Steve

Default New Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer at CES

Do you know of anyone trying to fit a 1400 power supply / mother board in to a 1430 ?

Old May 3rd, 2013 May 3, 2013 1:09:45 PM -   #34 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

After searching around online for an Epson Adjustment Resetter Program, I found this:
4 12 1 5: Epson Adjustment Program (Software Resetter for Epson Printer)
Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with anything specifically for the 1430. By the way, the 1430 looks like an awesome printer! I loved my 1400's.

Old May 14th, 2013 May 14, 2013 8:56:05 PM -   #35 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Tony

In regards to this post.

Epson Ink Pads Info - Epson America, Inc.

Seems to have old printers supported. Anyone know of a reset for the artisan 730 or Workforce 7010 dont need one now but will in the future

Old July 30th, 2013 Jul 30, 2013 12:36:33 PM -   #36 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Gradeaye

Ok Im just getting into screen printing bought a brand new espon 1430. I see where you guys keep talking about CISS. Is this something I need to buy before I try to use this printer for printing negatives. I do not think Im going to blackmax it as of yet.

Old July 31st, 2013 Jul 31, 2013 9:53:01 AM -   #37 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Hi, I'm new to this as well and have the same question as the guy above. Can some please answer this for both of us. My printer will be arriving tomorrow. Thanks!

Old November 2nd, 2015 Nov 2, 2015 9:28:20 PM -   #38 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Jin

Hi Group.
I just purchased the Epson 1430 and going to use it with sublimation inks.
I hear someone say to use the original ink that came with the printer for a couple prints before you start with sublimation.
Is that true or is it ok to install the CIS for the sublimation right away while the printer is new?
Can anyone help?

This is a discussion about New Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer at CES that was posted in the DIY DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in