[DIY DTG] "a new day for diydtg builders" r1900 build has come alive - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > DIY DTG
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for those do it yourselfers who are working on building their own DTG machine.

[DIY DTG] "a new day for diydtg builders" r1900 build has come alive

Like Tree2Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 22nd, 2010 Jun 22, 2010 6:03:34 PM -   #46 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Marcus
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: "a new day for diydtg builders" r1900 build has come alive

I'm in Milwaukee, that's about an hour away, what do you have in mind? Would you happen to have an operable DTG because I am looking for someone to do my printing for me and I need someone ASAP!! I already posted a classified ad but haven't gotten any responses yet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 22nd, 2010 Jun 22, 2010 6:22:14 PM -   #47 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jeff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,052 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optiq
I'm in Milwaukee, that's about an hour away, what do you have in mind? Would you happen to have an operable DTG because I am looking for someone to do my printing for me and I need someone ASAP!! I already posted a classified ad but haven't gotten any responses yet.
ill just be visiting family...the wife doesn't do any dtg contract work...sorry cant help you there.. there should be a bunch in your area although that can...its milwaukee!!!!! i was just wondering how close you are..i have another home just below lake geneva, ws

Old June 22nd, 2010 Jun 22, 2010 6:57:49 PM -   #48 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Marcus

oh..... I haven't been able to find any and I don't see any DTG shirts out here. I found one person but they were talking about a $45 setup fee for each design I give them..... which isn't bad if I'm getting a huge bulk of something but for single runs, which is one of the main key reasons DTG even exist, it's not worth it and if I get that type of quantity I may as well get it silk screened unless for some reason the DTG is a key element to the design, like using multiple mediums or something. If you know of any PLEASE let me know!!! Besides that it's crazy when you live in the same city, here in Milwaukee people try to hoard everything, It took me a little while to find a few print shops willing to do business with me as a customer because I do my own design work. When they start seeing more of what I'm capable of doing, there would all of a sudden be a bunch of problems with everything and would basically tell me to start going somewhere else in the form of a bunch of excuses and supposed break downs... and I could just be printing one of my catalogs for my shirts, which communicates to them that I can do everything they do, which I do for myself, plus I can draw. So I do more outsourcing because people across the country don't care about what I'm doing over here, if it's that great they're happy to be a part of it making a profit, here they're afraid of being put out of business, it's crazy.

Old June 22nd, 2010 Jun 22, 2010 7:09:11 PM -   #49 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jeff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,052 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optiq
oh..... I haven't been able to find any and I don't see any DTG shirts out here. I found one person but they were talking about a $45 setup fee for each design I give them..... which isn't bad if I'm getting a huge bulk of something but for single runs, which is one of the main key reasons DTG even exist, it's not worth it and if I get that type of quantity I may as well get it silk screened unless for some reason the DTG is a key element to the design, like using multiple mediums or something. If you know of any PLEASE let me know!!! Besides that it's crazy when you live in the same city, here in Milwaukee people try to hoard everything, It took me a little while to find a few print shops willing to do business with me as a customer because I do my own design work. When they start seeing more of what I'm capable of doing, there would all of a sudden be a bunch of problems with everything and would basically tell me to start going somewhere else in the form of a bunch of excuses and supposed break downs... and I could just be printing one of my catalogs for my shirts, which communicates to them that I can do everything they do, which I do for myself, plus I can draw. So I do more outsourcing because people across the country don't care about what I'm doing over here, if it's that great they're happy to be a part of it making a profit, here they're afraid of being put out of business, it's crazy.
i think a dtg would fit you perfect...i would shop refurbed one or start building...

best of luck

Old August 10th, 2010 Aug 10, 2010 12:45:39 PM -   #50 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the memories...

Old August 20th, 2010 Aug 20, 2010 2:19:56 AM -   #51 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: darryn

@german13
hello german13 jeff how are you mate first of all what a bloody great job you have done awesome i read somewere in a post from you that you would mfg the base design and platen is this true would you sell one to me very keen to make one have the electic side done with the help of my mate...
sorry for posting here just thought you might see it quicker

Old July 12th, 2011 Jul 12, 2011 10:07:14 PM -   #52 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Howard

thanks jeff!!! i reattatched paper feed and it worked perfectly!!! except for a loose connection at the pump that almost drove me to madness!!! only question now is how do i make paper feed compact i have several ideas but would like to hear what you say hope your power is back on you are a gentleman and a scholar!! sincerly howard p.s. vid says it was removed

Old August 1st, 2011 Aug 1, 2011 8:20:39 AM -   #53 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Default Duplicate printing ˇˇˇˇneed your help!!!!

Hello, you tell I have a problem with printing and not how to fix it, if someone can give me a clue I'd appreciate it in the video is what I get. The printing is duplicated.

Old August 1st, 2011 Aug 1, 2011 9:13:35 AM -   #54 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Howard

Your drive is not grBing enuogh or to much make sure you drawer slides freely and is eSy to move with just a slight drag when on shaft basically your drive is sticking

Old February 7th, 2012 Feb 7, 2012 5:43:52 PM -   #55 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

verygood job

Old June 13th, 2014 Jun 13, 2014 3:32:20 PM -   #56 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Usefull info, I m in proces to mod a epson 1800. Thanks.
pd: I cant see the video, can someone show me the link?

This is a discussion about "a new day for diydtg builders" r1900 build has come alive that was posted in the DIY DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in